4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,983 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I recently purchased this foundation. It's a bit small, but doesn't cost much. If you don't use a primer, it might make you look cakey. It does leave me matte. I will continue to give it a try.
It is so nice and smooth. It goes on light and stays on. It feels like I don't have any makeup on at all.
I have been using this product a lot here lately. It's a hit and a miss. It seems like everyday it applies totally different. It is very thick and does have a great matte effect. You have to be careful to keep from looking Cakey
I was excited to get this product in my UniVoxBox and couldn't wait to try it. I was incredibly disappointed with the results I got. The foundation is cakey and comes off easily. It made my skin look scaly and dry, which is not a problem I usually have. It didn't blend well with my skin tone, either. I will definitely not be making the switch.
I am a huge makeup collector... i also do make overs as a hobbie and i got to say since rimmel came out my job has gotten easier. i ONLY use rimmel eyeliner and mascara it is truly the best. there liner never smears and the mascara never flakes... now the foundation is awesome it goes on smooth never leaves lines and looks fresh all day long. i would suggest this to anyone
I really enjoy this after first primer and spot concealer then this product finishing with a powder concealer and contour kit. But cheap and definately does the job.
This is a pretty good foundation if you don't have the money to buy an expensive one. This is medium to full coverage. The consistency is pretty mousse'y and thick. I wouldn't apply this with a brush, but with a damp beauty blender. Set with a powder because it CAN crease.
Not my favorite. Tried 3 different colors to try to match my skin and I just couldn't make it work. It's also a little cakey for me. Personally, I would not suggest for fair skin!
I just got this in my voxbox today. I have been wanting to try this for a while now and now I got it. I started putting it on and think that it might be a tad too light for me. But it went on smooth, wasn't cakey, and blends in well. I am wearing it to work tonight so I am hoping it stays on well. I might have to try a darker shade when all my others run out.
When this product first came out I saw it in the drugstore and they had a tester lying around and I put some on the back of my hand and I love how easily it blended into my skin. It looked like it would be a flawless matte finish. I went back and bought the product the next day and I used it up like crazy. I can never find it in the lightest shade though so I haven't been able to purchase it :(
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos