4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,094 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I received this in my Uni Box, it has great coverage but its a little thicker than i prefer, i usually like a foundation that is a little thinner in consistency. Although it provided great coverage it was just a little too thick
I love this foundation. It's one I use when I'm tired of my other foundation. It gives great coverage. It leaves me feeling matte almost all day. I have really oily skin. I rarely have to reapply. Plus the price is great :)
I absolutely love this product! it's featherweight feleling, not greasy and moisturizing quality is what i love about this product. I love the stay quality too. The only thing I'm hoping for this product is a spf though it still works perfectly. I highly recommend this product to the ladies who buyshigh end make up.. look no more ladies this is the foundation you're looking for lol
I received this as part of a vox box trial, it works OK. I have combination skin so in my t zone it was great but it became flaky over my dry spots after a few hours .A bit of extra care with some moisturizer solves this problem. It does however hold blush and such in place very nicely.
Very hard to match your color with this. Okay for oily skin but very very difficult to apply. The staying power is also not that great. It's hard to stray from the cakey coverage it offers.
This is the closest thing I've been able to find to it's asian counterparts and has become my everyday foundation. I love that even though it is a mousse it doesn't feel like a ton of makeup on your face. If not applied properly can look cakey though.
This product is awesome and non greasy. Worth the drugstore price. LOVE IT!! Wide range of color options and it is an amazing product.
Okay. So I'm constantly in search of a foundation that has high coverage because I like to mask my freckles especially for photos and I had been using the Mac Studio Fix which was great, but I love this! I don't need to use powder after applying it, and it stays all day! I received this product complimentary from Influenster and I couldn't be more glad that they sent it to me! Thank you Influenster!
I am in love with this foundation. This is the only product I have found that keeps my oily skin under control. It is so high coverae, I don't even need concealer.
Im so in love with this mousse foundation right now, I got to admit i don't have perfect skin but this gives me great coverage without feeling heavy or cakey. Its so light almost feels as if you don't have any on at all. It covers my pores well and gives me a smooth even skin tone i cant wait to be able to buy more of this from now on i will spend the extra money for this product. You only need a small small amount not like others you have to apply tons to get a great smooth finished look.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos