8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Kari R.
Kari R.
Atlanta, GA
I was really surprised at how much I liked this product. I usually don't use drugstore brands, but this worked very well. It had high coverage without feeling too heavy. It also lasted all day.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Marysville, WA
This is literally the best foundation I have come to try out and I have tried every foundation out there not even kidding it gives med-full coverage but its pretty full coverage but don't layer too much or it will get cakey looking it feels really light on the skin it makes you look airbrushed satin matte finish I would recommend this to oil or combo skin gals not dry skin this will cling to dry patches its very affordable only $4.99
Jana P.
Jana P.
Laurel, MS
I give this foundation three stars because of the love/hate relationship I have with it. It's in the middle of lightweight and heavy and is fairly easy to apply. I wouldn't say it's a full coverage foundations, but it does cover fairly well. It does tend to oxidize on my skin, but not majorly like some other products do. I purchase it every time I run out only because I have yet to find another one to fall in love with.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a mixture of oily and dry skin. This foundation has been a personal favorite that I've tried. I love how it feels and looks. It stays on for a long time and it has that great matte finish. I use this every day that I wear make up. It's my favorite drugstore foundation that I've found.
Jen D.
Jen D.
It has a nice texture. Goes on nice and smoothly. This is my go to when I'm in a rush or just want light coverage. The shade i got was a little darker then i wanted but it blends in well so thats not an issue.Overall it gives me a flawless light coverage and keeps me matte
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
Austell, GA
I have combination skin. Some days it's oily, other days really dry. I have found that on the days my skin is very dry, I have a hard time blending in and getting it to cover my dry patches. I like it for the price it costs, however.
Kim G.
Kim G.
I originally heard people say this was cakey. But for the price I couldn't resist. It has full coverage which I like& also has creamy smooth application. I found if I don't apply a lot of setting powder to this its great long wearing.
Dani A.
Dani A.
Brunswick, OH
This foundation is a great color for my skin and I love the mousse consistency. If you are looking for a foundation for the summer, this one (for me personally) is light weight and easy to apply for everyday. Very inexpensive.
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
First off I'm a brown girl so sending me a tan on didn't work don't like it! Horrible #complimenraryfrominfluenster
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Littleton, CO
I have somewhat oily skin, especially in the summertime, but this foundation keeps me looking matte for majority of the day! It also has a great coverage and is very light weight! At first, I wasn't sure about the moussey texture, but it make the foundation feel all the more light on the skin!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.