4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,052 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I think that the Mousse foundation did a great job of keeping the shine away. it smells great and you only need a little bit for a full application. I worked all day and didn't feel heavy. bonus points because it lasted all day too because I didn't need to reapply. I got lots of compliments while testing.
I personally like it. Coverage is good Price is fantastic. Its just a little heavier then what they claim it to be on the packaging, also does not look natural! also as they claim, but that comes with a matte foundation. Definitely is easy to apply leaves skin smooth and silky :)
This product is really good for low-medium coverage so it's fine if you're going for like a "natural" matte finishing look. The only reason that I rated this four stars was the limited colors for different skin tones.
After purchasing this foundation, I was very disappointed with the results. It feels very thick on my skin and it's pretty patchy. It looks kind of cakey as well. Maybe mousse foundations are not for me.
This product is great! I got it in my first VoxBox and loved it from the very start! The shades are a perfect match to almost any skin tone and the mousse texture helps to provide full coverage to hide blemishes! The lightweight feel makes it even better because you don't feel like you have anything on! I recommend this product to everyone!
Very good coverage half serves me for my oily skin, the only thing is that the ivory tone is clearer than what is shown on the packaging
I received this in my #UniVoxBox. I love how it is very lightweight coverage yet covers my acne scars and lasts a pretty long time on my skin. I like the way it feels on my skin, but it can be a bit drying. Overall the color suits me well and I will be purchasing again.
I received the new Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation, compliments of Influenster and it has easily become one of my favorites! It is lightweight and does not "cake up". Safe to say shine has INDEED met its matte!!! Loving it! #UniVoxBox
I liked that this product is full coverage
But since i have very dry skin
I had lot of dry patches i wish that they made this
Product for dry skin too
I was not a fan of this. I feel like it is too thick and doesn't apply well with a damp sponge. Brushes cause it to be streaky. Not really sure how to apply it. Good for oily skin. I have dry so it didn't look good on me. Very full coverage if you're into that. I felt like I was literally painting my face. I used an oval brush to apply
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos