BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Tailor C.
Arlington, TX
Very matifiying! It goes on smooth, and covers up imperfections, redness, and dark spots with ease. Blends very easily, just need a very small amount of the product!
Morgan A.
My ABSOLUTE favorite drug store foundation ever. It's no more than $5 at Wal-Mart, which make it all that much better! I love that it drys matte and it last all day. It is build-able so you can get a lot of coverage from it.
Erika M.
Saint Stephen , MN
Okay so I love trying new foundations and I picked this up with high hopes, but it sucked. The consistency is way to thick and its almost impossible to blend out. It feels very heavy on the face and cakes up during the day.
Dori S.
Portage, IN
Thanks to influenster I was able to try this product. This foundation stays all day and does not feel heavy on your face. No shine or no clumping. I believe I found a new foundation for myself. Would definitely recommend.
Baylee D.
Gastonia, NC
I have extremely dry skin. This foundation looks flawless regardless. Many recommend using it if you have oily skin.. I decided to try it anyways. I am very fair and could pull off light ivory, but porcelain may work best for me. A little product goes a long way!
Genya C.
Not for dry skin!!!

This stuff is Matte with a capital M. I felt like I was wearing Spackle. If you have oily skin that's pinkish or olive toned, it may be worth a try, but the colors aren't neutral enough for my skin tone.
Andrea M.
Elmhurst, IL
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I love this foundation! It is my favorite of all the ones that I have tried. I have been using this type of foundation for a year now, and I never want to change. It goes on well and blends well with my skin. It covers my face evenly, and hides all of my blemishes and marks. I get told so many times that people don't even think I'm wearing foundation when I use it!
Brooke S.
Brentwood, TN
I have tried anything you could possibly think of to control oil over the last few years. This is AMAZING. It stays put all day with minimal shine, and no splotchy-ness. I find that it works best with the Stay Matte primer and powder. Any other combination seems to give a bit more oil by the end of the day.
Emily E.
Norfolk, VA
Really great for oily skin or anyone looking for a good full coverage foundation. Some dry skin people may not enjoy as much because it can stick to dry spots, but just be careful and make sure to hydrate and moisturize!
Laura T.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I recently picked this product up just to try it out and I was disappointed. It is very thick and did not work for my type of skin. It has pretty good coverage but made dry patches noticeable. I would think if you have oily skin it would work better for you.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.