4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,137 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Excellent drug store foundation! Perfect for oily skin. Full coverage foundation that doesn't look cakey. A little bit goes a long way. Does dry fast so work in small areas! Price is $5.99 at Rite Aid
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Super affordable foundation. I love the packaging because of the squeeze tube I think that makes it easier to apply. On my skin I find that it makes my skin look too dry and it wears off quickly.
This foundation is terrible. It sits in my pores and also starts separating on my face! Oxidizes so it's a different color within a few hours. I wish I could give it a zero.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I get full coverage with this foundation and it doesn't feel heavy on my skin either, and wonderful for the price!! It's my new "go to" foundation since I've found it. I'm glad it stays on during the hot months also.
Covers up all my acne scars. I've just started recently using it and I really like it. It feels a little thick when first putting it on but afterwards it feels great. The only thing I had a problem with was getting the wrong shade.
I have to work long hours in the heat and I have to look presentable at all times. I have no problem putting this on with a BeautyBlender and wearing it for up to six hours without needed to reapply it. I don't use a primer or set it, and it doesn't budge. I've never had my skin break out and I'm pretty sensitive to most foundations. Love, love, love. I'll always repurchase this!
This is the first full coverage Foundation I found that doesn't feel heavy. I have pretty pale skin and had no problem finding a color that matched my skin tone which is really hard for me normally.
So I recently decided to try this product and I didn't like it at all. it is very thick and doesn't blend very well. other people may have other views on this product but I will not purchase again.
I love this product! It has such great coverage that if you accidentally skip your concealer step you can't even tell. My only complaint is that it can go on thick, so you have to use a light hand when applying it to your face.
I hated this foundation. The color selection is horrible none of them even came close to matching my skin. The foundation was extremely dry and made me look cakey. I have oily skin and it made my skin look dry! Don't waste your money!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos