The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,979 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I was really surprised at how much I liked this product. I usually don't use drugstore brands, but this worked very well. It had high coverage without feeling too heavy. It also lasted all day.
This is literally the best foundation I have come to try out and I have tried every foundation out there not even kidding it gives med-full coverage but its pretty full coverage but don't layer too much or it will get cakey looking it feels really light on the skin it makes you look airbrushed satin matte finish I would recommend this to oil or combo skin gals not dry skin this will cling to dry patches its very affordable only $4.99
I give this foundation three stars because of the love/hate relationship I have with it. It's in the middle of lightweight and heavy and is fairly easy to apply. I wouldn't say it's a full coverage foundations, but it does cover fairly well. It does tend to oxidize on my skin, but not majorly like some other products do. I purchase it every time I run out only because I have yet to find another one to fall in love with.
I have a mixture of oily and dry skin. This foundation has been a personal favorite that I've tried. I love how it feels and looks. It stays on for a long time and it has that great matte finish. I use this every day that I wear make up. It's my favorite drugstore foundation that I've found.
It has a nice texture. Goes on nice and smoothly. This is my go to when I'm in a rush or just want light coverage. The shade i got was a little darker then i wanted but it blends in well so thats not an issue.Overall it gives me a flawless light coverage and keeps me matte
I have combination skin. Some days it's oily, other days really dry. I have found that on the days my skin is very dry, I have a hard time blending in and getting it to cover my dry patches. I like it for the price it costs, however.
I originally heard people say this was cakey. But for the price I couldn't resist. It has full coverage which I like& also has creamy smooth application. I found if I don't apply a lot of setting powder to this its great long wearing.
This foundation is a great color for my skin and I love the mousse consistency. If you are looking for a foundation for the summer, this one (for me personally) is light weight and easy to apply for everyday. Very inexpensive.
First off I'm a brown girl so sending me a tan on didn't work don't like it! Horrible #complimenraryfrominfluenster
I have somewhat oily skin, especially in the summertime, but this foundation keeps me looking matte for majority of the day! It also has a great coverage and is very light weight! At first, I wasn't sure about the moussey texture, but it make the foundation feel all the more light on the skin!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos