BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Hannah B.
Excellent drug store foundation! Perfect for oily skin. Full coverage foundation that doesn't look cakey. A little bit goes a long way. Does dry fast so work in small areas! Price is $5.99 at Rite Aid
Rebecca O.
Prospect Park
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Super affordable foundation. I love the packaging because of the squeeze tube I think that makes it easier to apply. On my skin I find that it makes my skin look too dry and it wears off quickly.
Carra T.
This foundation is terrible. It sits in my pores and also starts separating on my face! Oxidizes so it's a different color within a few hours. I wish I could give it a zero.
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I get full coverage with this foundation and it doesn't feel heavy on my skin either, and wonderful for the price!! It's my new "go to" foundation since I've found it. I'm glad it stays on during the hot months also.
Mohini P.
Des Plaines, IL
Covers up all my acne scars. I've just started recently using it and I really like it. It feels a little thick when first putting it on but afterwards it feels great. The only thing I had a problem with was getting the wrong shade.
Lo S.
I have to work long hours in the heat and I have to look presentable at all times. I have no problem putting this on with a BeautyBlender and wearing it for up to six hours without needed to reapply it. I don't use a primer or set it, and it doesn't budge. I've never had my skin break out and I'm pretty sensitive to most foundations. Love, love, love. I'll always repurchase this!
Alisa E.
This is the first full coverage Foundation I found that doesn't feel heavy. I have pretty pale skin and had no problem finding a color that matched my skin tone which is really hard for me normally.
Ashlyn T.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
So I recently decided to try this product and I didn't like it at all. it is very thick and doesn't blend very well. other people may have other views on this product but I will not purchase again.
Elizabeth C.
I love this product! It has such great coverage that if you accidentally skip your concealer step you can't even tell. My only complaint is that it can go on thick, so you have to use a light hand when applying it to your face.
Stacy E.
Los Angeles, CA
I hated this foundation. The color selection is horrible none of them even came close to matching my skin. The foundation was extremely dry and made me look cakey. I have oily skin and it made my skin look dry! Don't waste your money!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.