8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Casselberry, FL
I think that the Mousse foundation did a great job of keeping the shine away. it smells great and you only need a little bit for a full application. I worked all day and didn't feel heavy. bonus points because it lasted all day too because I didn't need to reapply. I got lots of compliments while testing.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mesquite, TX
I personally like it. Coverage is good Price is fantastic. Its just a little heavier then what they claim it to be on the packaging, also does not look natural! also as they claim, but that comes with a matte foundation. Definitely is easy to apply leaves skin smooth and silky :)
KARINA D.
KARINA D.
This product is really good for low-medium coverage so it's fine if you're going for like a "natural" matte finishing look. The only reason that I rated this four stars was the limited colors for different skin tones.
Rumana R.
Rumana R.
After purchasing this foundation, I was very disappointed with the results. It feels very thick on my skin and it's pretty patchy. It looks kind of cakey as well. Maybe mousse foundations are not for me.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Mc Alisterville, PA
This product is great! I got it in my first VoxBox and loved it from the very start! The shades are a perfect match to almost any skin tone and the mousse texture helps to provide full coverage to hide blemishes! The lightweight feel makes it even better because you don't feel like you have anything on! I recommend this product to everyone!
Marialvis P.
Marialvis P.
Beauty Junkie Expert

Very good coverage half serves me for my oily skin, the only thing is that the ivory tone is clearer than what is shown on the packaging
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Wheeling, IL
I received this in my #UniVoxBox. I love how it is very lightweight coverage yet covers my acne scars and lasts a pretty long time on my skin. I like the way it feels on my skin, but it can be a bit drying. Overall the color suits me well and I will be purchasing again.
Richa K.
Richa K.
I received the new Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation, compliments of Influenster and it has easily become one of my favorites! It is lightweight and does not "cake up". Safe to say shine has INDEED met its matte!!! Loving it! ‪#‎UniVoxBox‬
ESMERALDA H.
ESMERALDA H.
Port Arthur, TX

Dry akin

I liked that this product is full coverage
But since i have very dry skin
I had lot of dry patches i wish that they made this
Product for dry skin too

Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Erie, IL
I was not a fan of this. I feel like it is too thick and doesn't apply well with a damp sponge. Brushes cause it to be streaky. Not really sure how to apply it. Good for oily skin. I have dry so it didn't look good on me. Very full coverage if you're into that. I felt like I was literally painting my face. I used an oval brush to apply
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.