4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,973 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 388 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This stuff has a nice, whipped texture and spreads on evenly. Gives a great natural coverage and keeps me looking matte.
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is something I most likely would not have tried on my own, so I'm thankful that Influenster sent this product to me to test out! "Mousse" cosmetics tend to also mean "sheer" so that would have been my main concern. However, this is a Medium/full coverage foundation that can be built up to cover redness and stubborn acne with ease. This foundation even covered my dark circles well without a concealer. I love the matte appearance on the skin, and since I have combination skin, I was happy to also note that this could definitely be used on either dry or oily skin. Dry-skinned ladies, be sure to moisturize before using, as always.
I liked that it was not too heavy on my face (maybe because its a liquid mousse foundation) and didn't cake up like some other foundations tend to do. It has a natural looking finish and blends really well into the skin, while still giving good coverage.
I use this for my oily skin and it does control oils and things like that and it's not heavy on the skin but it kind of sits on the skin and it is vary thick and is hard to make look more natural can I say. For the price it is good but the consistency would and could be way more thin
I received this product complimentary from influenster and I LOVE it. It spreads nice, you don't need to use a lot, it matches great, it's lightweight. It's my new go to foundation
I have a mixture of oily and dry skin. This foundation has been a personal favorite that I've tried. I love how it feels and looks. It stays on for a long time and it has that great matte finish. I use this every day that I wear make up. It's my favorite drugstore foundation that I've found.
Very very very cakey , I HATE IT ! waste of money , and the color seems to get lighter through out the day
If you are on the go, this is the best foundation to you because it's easy to blend and keeps your skin dry. But, if you're planning to keep this foundation as a daily thing, I don' highly recommended because it does wear out pretty quickly. Other than that, it's a good product.
I got this in the #univoxbox today. I love it!! It comes out thick but goes on smooth and gives a smooth and even coverage. It blends perfectly with my skin.
I give this foundation three stars because of the love/hate relationship I have with it. It's in the middle of lightweight and heavy and is fairly easy to apply. I wouldn't say it's a full coverage foundations, but it does cover fairly well. It does tend to oxidize on my skin, but not majorly like some other products do. I purchase it every time I run out only because I have yet to find another one to fall in love with.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos