BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
holly d.
Oshkosh, WI
I am absolutely in love with this! I use it mostly on just blemishes because it is pretty thick and is very full coverage but it makes my skin look flawless and I love it! I really commend this! 110% I would but this again!
I love this product as I have quite oily and gives a really good coverage, the only down side is that I have to buy two different shade to get my colour so for me it is on the pricey side to buy them both at the same time but I don't have to buy them as often.
Daisy M.
North Hills , CA
I was pretty disappointed after purchasing this it's very thick and they have a very small selection of skin colors to choose from wouldn't recommend buying it just because it's extremely thick and leaves you feeling cacky.!
Michelle
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
This product provides fantastic coverage. It is a great product especially for the affordable price. You must be careful because this product can look cakey if you put too much on but I would still recommend this product.
Brianna B.
Knox, IN
My friend showed me this and it does really work. when I'm going to pick up a few things around town i put this on and it works awesome. doesn't hurt my skin either.
Jacqueline J.
Richmond, KY
This is a must! I've had a tube of this for 2 months and it is amazing. It keeps your face oil free. It feels amazing and is so light on your face. I use the foundation and littl bit of pressed power and I have all day wear!
Melissa H.
Imperial, MO
I didn't like the way this foundation settled on my face. I used moisturizer and a primer before applying and it still was a bit too noticeable for me. It did have great coverage, though.
Jennifer C.
Affordable price. Easy to use. Great coverage and I also like that it's matte. It's a bit thick when you squeezed it out of the tube, but you don't need much to get good coverage. I like to apply it with my Sigma brush.
Tailor C.
Arlington, TX
Very matifiying! It goes on smooth, and covers up imperfections, redness, and dark spots with ease. Blends very easily, just need a very small amount of the product!
Emily E.
Norfolk, VA
Really great for oily skin or anyone looking for a good full coverage foundation. Some dry skin people may not enjoy as much because it can stick to dry spots, but just be careful and make sure to hydrate and moisturize!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.