8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Eustis, FL
I am very light and it matches my skin and covers up my freckles and zits it works great:)
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation definitely is 100% matte and it is great, but their shade selection is a lot more on the lighter side. Even the tanner shades still made my face look pale and washed out, so if you're more olive toned or darker, this line may not be right for you. But all in all, the foundation is matte and stays matte for a good amount of the day.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
I got this in my influenster vox box and i love it! Once i run out i will be buying this product. It covers up the shine on your face and it lasts all day. It gives your face a air brush look.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Chatsworth, CA
I love this foundation! I was already a fan of the Rimmel brand, and when I tried this product I was amazed how long it wore!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
What an awesome product! Very pockety/wallet friendly at just about $5! A little bit goes a long way. Great coverage, buildable coverage. Make sure to blend very well (stippling brush or blending sponge work best). I noticed the rimmel foundations seem a bit "ashy" at first. Once blended the white cast disappears. More gray/white undertones rather than pink/yellow.
KARINA D.
KARINA D.
This product is really good for low-medium coverage so it's fine if you're going for like a "natural" matte finishing look. The only reason that I rated this four stars was the limited colors for different skin tones.
Rumana R.
Rumana R.
After purchasing this foundation, I was very disappointed with the results. It feels very thick on my skin and it's pretty patchy. It looks kind of cakey as well. Maybe mousse foundations are not for me.
alexandra r.
alexandra r.
I recently bought one of these in the color sand, and it is amazing! It's a little hard to blend, but when you do, it really provides an even tone and long-lasting matte coverage! I'll definitely be buying this product again!
Marialvis P.
Marialvis P.
Beauty Junkie Expert

Very good coverage half serves me for my oily skin, the only thing is that the ivory tone is clearer than what is shown on the packaging
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
This stuff works great for me! I do not have that many blemishes but on the ones I do it gives great coverage. It is not heavy and goes on smooth.
This stuff is not cakey and all I do to seal it is use a transparen't powder.
Other makeup products go on well on top of this.
It stays on all day and is removed easily by the end of the night.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.