8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,217 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I am absolutely in love with this! I use it mostly on just blemishes because it is pretty thick and is very full coverage but it makes my skin look flawless and I love it! I really commend this! 110% I would but this again!
I love this product as I have quite oily and gives a really good coverage, the only down side is that I have to buy two different shade to get my colour so for me it is on the pricey side to buy them both at the same time but I don't have to buy them as often.
I was pretty disappointed after purchasing this it's very thick and they have a very small selection of skin colors to choose from wouldn't recommend buying it just because it's extremely thick and leaves you feeling cacky.!
My friend showed me this and it does really work. when I'm going to pick up a few things around town i put this on and it works awesome. doesn't hurt my skin either.
This is a must! I've had a tube of this for 2 months and it is amazing. It keeps your face oil free. It feels amazing and is so light on your face. I use the foundation and littl bit of pressed power and I have all day wear!
I didn't like the way this foundation settled on my face. I used moisturizer and a primer before applying and it still was a bit too noticeable for me. It did have great coverage, though.
Affordable price. Easy to use. Great coverage and I also like that it's matte. It's a bit thick when you squeezed it out of the tube, but you don't need much to get good coverage. I like to apply it with my Sigma brush.
Very matifiying! It goes on smooth, and covers up imperfections, redness, and dark spots with ease. Blends very easily, just need a very small amount of the product!
Really great for oily skin or anyone looking for a good full coverage foundation. Some dry skin people may not enjoy as much because it can stick to dry spots, but just be careful and make sure to hydrate and moisturize!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos