BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Sara C.
I have combination skin. This clings to dry patches like you would not believe. The coverage seems amazing, but it feels very heavy on the skin. Perhaps if you have extremely oily skin this might work for you! It's definitely matte.
Tori M.
I did not like this foundation at all! I have oily skin and this did not keep me matte at akl! I feel like my skin was more oily when I used this product. The foundation is very thick and leaves your skin looking very cakey and patchy.
Lacey S.
I was hoping this would be the one foundation that would finally work to get rid of my ridiculously oily skin. (It's the curse of being a teenager, I swear.) But I found that it didn't seem to work any better than any other foundation that I've used, so I was rather let down.
Sara F.
Pocatello, ID
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Amazing foundation. It's smooth, creamy, and the coverage is outstanding. It's very thick, so a little goes a long way.

I have a scar on my jaw area that I am very self-conscious of, and was never able to properly hide it with any concealer/foundation until I found this product.
Cavan M.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Great coverage, really lightweight. I was worried about the color when I first got my box, but it blends in perfectly and it's the only foundation I plan on using! I love it!
Adriana C.
Fresno, CA
This product is perfect for my oily skin, but a bit cakey even after putting moisturizer and primer before use. Finding your color is a bit hard because it's in plastic so I had to go back to the drugstore twice to find my perfect color.
Hannah B.
Excellent drug store foundation! Perfect for oily skin. Full coverage foundation that doesn't look cakey. A little bit goes a long way. Does dry fast so work in small areas! Price is $5.99 at Rite Aid
Jessica R.
Kenmore, NY
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Recently purchased this at the drug store. I love it. The shade matches well to my skin. Easy to apply. Goes on smooth and blends well. Lasts all day. Has a nice matte finish.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 203 True Beige
Me gusto mucho este produto me gusta que no te deja la piel grasosa ni villosa me gusta que no tien brillo y te deja la piel con un color muy natural so brill lo recomiendo
Carra T.
This foundation is terrible. It sits in my pores and also starts separating on my face! Oxidizes so it's a different color within a few hours. I wish I could give it a zero.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.