BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Jazmin C.
Yakima, WA
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
If you have dry skid and have dry spots, do not get this foundation. It clings into your dry patches and does not look cute. The consistency is also thick and looks cakey. Waste of my money!
Keiry A.
Reno, NV
I picked this up since everyone was raving about it, love the formula very buildable and blends easily. Stays matte for a short period of time, this would be my favorite foundation if they had a larger color selection. Picked mine up in true beige and it is way too light and too pink, sand looked too dark for me. (I'm NC40 in MAC.)
Really hope their color selection grows.
Malaysia M.
My absolute favorite drugstore foundation! I love it! The price is also very affordable. It's full coverage by all means it covers up everything! It does tend to look a little cakey if you don't blend it out right but when you do it looks flawless! Recomend it 100%
Meagahn R.
New Richmond, WI
Its awesome! Perfect color for my skin tone, its light ivory. It very matte, and shine free which is something i like because i have oily skin. I love how light weight and airy it is. I will totally buy this when i run out :)
I love this product as I have quite oily and gives a really good coverage, the only down side is that I have to buy two different shade to get my colour so for me it is on the pricey side to buy them both at the same time but I don't have to buy them as often.
Tailor C.
Arlington, TX
Very matifiying! It goes on smooth, and covers up imperfections, redness, and dark spots with ease. Blends very easily, just need a very small amount of the product!
Marie J.
Commack, NY
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
Thought I liked this foundation at first - It applied ok but as the day wore on, it looked oily and caked on despite the claim in its name. I won't purchase it again.
Lizzy F.
Parma , OH
Love this stuff for everyday use! I find that it easily lasts all day and the matte, powdery finish doesn't feel heavy or sticky on my skin. Gives the face a nice even complexion and overall looks really pretty and natural.
Michelle
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
This product provides fantastic coverage. It is a great product especially for the affordable price. You must be careful because this product can look cakey if you put too much on but I would still recommend this product.
Baylee D.
Gastonia, NC
I have extremely dry skin. This foundation looks flawless regardless. Many recommend using it if you have oily skin.. I decided to try it anyways. I am very fair and could pull off light ivory, but porcelain may work best for me. A little product goes a long way!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.