8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Lisle, IL
I am in love with this foundation. This is the only product I have found that keeps my oily skin under control. It is so high coverae, I don't even need concealer.
Sariah S.
Sariah S.
Polk City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the closest thing I've been able to find to it's asian counterparts and has become my everyday foundation. I love that even though it is a mousse it doesn't feel like a ton of makeup on your face. If not applied properly can look cakey though.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Fort Collins, CO
Love this foundation! Read so many raving reviews online that I had to try it...and it was only $5! Can't beat the price. It does stay matte (not forever though). Also, it helps to use after a primer. I chose a shade darker than me even though it's summer time because I am slowly getting more and more tan. I also spread it on with a brush with no problem. Also, I have oily, combination skin.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
San Luis Obispo
It has a good coverage however it does leave your skin very cakey.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in my univoxbox
tanya m.
tanya m.
modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im so in love with this mousse foundation right now, I got to admit i don't have perfect skin but this gives me great coverage without feeling heavy or cakey. Its so light almost feels as if you don't have any on at all. It covers my pores well and gives me a smooth even skin tone i cant wait to be able to buy more of this from now on i will spend the extra money for this product. You only need a small small amount not like others you have to apply tons to get a great smooth finished look.
Monica O.
Monica O.
Wichita, KS
Very hard to match your color with this. Okay for oily skin but very very difficult to apply. The staying power is also not that great. It's hard to stray from the cakey coverage it offers.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Tinley Park, IL
I love this drug store foundation. It has awesome coverage. It is thick but it is light on the skin. This is definitely on my repurchase list!
Yakia P.
Yakia P.
I received this in my uni vox box and I loved this I didn't have any complaints and it was light and it covered well it didn't make me shiny and the color matched perfectly with my skin completion
Kari R.
Kari R.
Atlanta, GA
I was really surprised at how much I liked this product. I usually don't use drugstore brands, but this worked very well. It had high coverage without feeling too heavy. It also lasted all day.
Dori S.
Dori S.
Portage, IN
Thanks to influenster I was able to try this product. This foundation stays all day and does not feel heavy on your face. No shine or no clumping. I believe I found a new foundation for myself. Would definitely recommend.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.