BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Lacey S.
I was hoping this would be the one foundation that would finally work to get rid of my ridiculously oily skin. (It's the curse of being a teenager, I swear.) But I found that it didn't seem to work any better than any other foundation that I've used, so I was rather let down.
Lloana S.
Pacoima, CA
This foundation was not good for me I have oily skin and the foundation would make me look so cakey and make pores look worse .The foundation is a really thick consistency so if you have dry skin it may clinge on to all the dry spots.
Kayla L.
elgin, SC
Rimmel London makes such great products. Thanks to my #univoxbox I received true ivroy. It matched my skin tone perfectly. It blended in and was weightless on my skin. I feel it lasted the whole day and still looked just as good as when I applied it.
Adriana C.
Fresno, CA
This product is perfect for my oily skin, but a bit cakey even after putting moisturizer and primer before use. Finding your color is a bit hard because it's in plastic so I had to go back to the drugstore twice to find my perfect color.
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
I have naturally oily skin and it makes everything so not shiny and stays so well. I also love that you don't need to hardly use any I mean it just takes a little to cover your whole face and even does well to cover my under eye dark marks.
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
I love this foundation, I have oily skin from time to time in specific areas and this is lightweight and sets matte. I like to seal it with a powder, I seal everything with one. A little goes a long way
Sara C.
I have combination skin. This clings to dry patches like you would not believe. The coverage seems amazing, but it feels very heavy on the skin. Perhaps if you have extremely oily skin this might work for you! It's definitely matte.
Dawn T.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Love love love this foundation! For the price it doesn't do justice for how thick and long-wearing this matte foundation is. I bought this instead of Mac foundation that I usually use and its a great drug store pick. Highly recommended!
Linda P.
Smithfield, NC
Great coverage, lightweight, and really does stay very matte on my oily skin, awesome price! covers my moderate acne and scars very well, for sure something that I will keep on hand especially for summer months when the oil is the worst
Holly B.
Lexington, SC
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love the coverage that this foundation gives, but I only use it for special occasions. It is so thick that I feel like it's not a natural everyday look. You only need to use a little bit. It does help control oil and lasts all night.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.