BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
This foundation feels heavy on my skin. I do notice my t zone getting oilier by the day progress. Even my pores looks worse by a couple of hours. Wont be repurchasing.
Navi H.
Hanford, CA
Although this is a great product if you are looking for full coverage but it's not the best for everyday use. The mousse texture makes it thicker so it's hard to make it look natural. The coverage is beautiful but for my preference it is a bit thick. I would dilute it with another product. Also great as concealer!
Tiffany H.
Winchester, IN
I'm not a makeup wearer but I found this to be surprisingly great to match my skin tone It's always hard to find a shade that matches to my very light skin and this worked nicely.
It was very drying though Is my only complaint.
samantha r.
Lindenhurst, NY
The name of this product truly and accurately reflects the results of its formula. I have oily skin and it is great for keeping you matte while having amazing coverage. It is only 5-7 dollars depending on where you go. My only complaint is that it has the effect of just sitting on top of the skin if it is not thoroughly blended. Also, the color range could be better.
Lety C.
Orlando, FL
Although I loved the color, the nails did no last a week at all. By a few hours, my nail had already fallen off. It's nice for a quick, one night thing but not to last a week, unless you're planning tto not use your hands.
Mua Desiree D.
Fontana , CA
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
I really love this mousse but I wouldn't recommend it for someone with oily skin as it tends to break up and get oil. as far as dry skin or non oily skin it looks good!
Belinda U.
Montebello, Ca
When i saw the product in my uni box i got excited,because I've always wanted to try it.I'm light skinned and the light shade its way to white for me ,i have to mix it with another foundation
Ashley B.
Hazel Park, MI
I have acne prone skin and this foundation has been AMAZING at giving me a more flawless finish. I love it. I also have more combination skin but I have not noticed it being crusty on the drier spots as some have said it does.
Kacey R.
I love this foundation. It's one I use when I'm tired of my other foundation. It gives great coverage. It leaves me feeling matte almost all day. I have really oily skin. I rarely have to reapply. Plus the price is great :)
Tali G.
Merrick, NY
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This foundation definitely holds up to its name. It keeps one's face matte and not shiny. The ivory tone is perfect for this with very fair skin. Make sure your face is moisturized before using this or it won't go on smoothly.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.