8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #67 in Liquid Foundation

Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Lisle, IL
I am in love with this foundation. This is the only product I have found that keeps my oily skin under control. It is so high coverae, I don't even need concealer.
tanya m.
tanya m.
modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im so in love with this mousse foundation right now, I got to admit i don't have perfect skin but this gives me great coverage without feeling heavy or cakey. Its so light almost feels as if you don't have any on at all. It covers my pores well and gives me a smooth even skin tone i cant wait to be able to buy more of this from now on i will spend the extra money for this product. You only need a small small amount not like others you have to apply tons to get a great smooth finished look.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Howell, NJ
I love this product because it does what it claims. It does not cake up no matter how much foundation you put on. It is lightweight, blendable, and long-lasting. It can also be very full coverage or light coverage it depends how much you put on your brush.
I would def recommend this product to anyone with acne and scarring because it will give you a near flawless complexion.
Kate A.
Kate A.
Columbus, OH
I'm really impressed with this foundation. It really does have a matte finish, and for me, it matched my skin tone very well. It blends nicely and provides full coverage.
Jys D.
Jys D.
Great drugstore foundation amazing price and incredible coverage I constantly find myself coming back to this foundation
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I received this product in my VoxBox from Influenster to try but I have to say I love it. I am not the typical makeup wearing girl. I love my no fuss no muss look. I am okay with going to class with little to no makeup and just braiding my hair and calling it a day, this probably stems from constantly having practice at random times and I hate washing makeup off with sweat. But when I received this product I figured I would give foundation a shot. I love it. Rimmell definitely got me to switch or rather to start using foundation especially as I prepare to enter the work force. I don't know how they did it through a survey but this is the perfect color for me and my match. I love how light the makeup feels when I am wearing it, how easy it is to take off at the end of the day and how easy it is to apply! I also really like how it does not have that super make-upy smell (if that makes sense) - a lot of foundations seem to have a weird scent to this and if this one has it, it is very light. Overall I am a huge fan of this product and am making the switch.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I used this for a couple of weeks and I did enjoy it. However I have very sensitive skin, and after a couple weeks of usage, it made me break out.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Fort Worth, TX
This is such a great foundation for a great price. It keeps me matte with full coverage as well as not being cakey, love it!
amanda d.
amanda d.
Chandler , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Make sure when you're using this you either warm it up with your fingers, and apply, or use a foundation brush, sponges and blenders do not blend enough with this foundation. Using a face primer I find it to look a lot better as well. This foundation is very full coverage, I'm impressed for a drug store foundation!
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to love this foundation but when my skin gets dry, the foundation sticks to my dry patches. I'd recommend for women with more oily skin because the matte finish is really nice. Small color range unfortunately. Squeeze tube is easy to work with.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.