BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Lindsay S.
I tried this foundation out do to some good reviews on it from beauty bloggers and I must say I dislike it it is way to thick and heavy does not look natural but like a face of makeup I would say pass on this one not worth the pennies.
Rebecca W.
Clio, MI
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
This was my first foundation ever. I use the lightest color. It's very thick and gets cakey very easily, but with practice, it is manageable. It's an alright foundation.
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
You can't beat this product for the price! It gives nice coverage but is probably better for night and during the winter. In the summertime and during the day, it's a little heavy. For the low price and coverage, I give it 5 stars.
Mariah O.
Visalia, CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I used to use this product awhile back and once I ran out, couldn't find it anywhere then saw it in stores again. I absolutely love this stuff! It's super lightweight and the coverage is amazing! I recommend it anyone and everyone!
Rebecca A.
I love this foundation for cooler months. It is definitely a full coverage, which I love. It goes on well with a stipple brush and evens out the complexion nicely. However, it is a bit too thick for this summer weather in the south!
Jessica W.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
Nope- not a fan of this product at all. The greasy mousey texture was a turn off from the beginning. I did not find it to be light weight, it actually felt heavy on my skin. Just not my type of foundation. At least it was affordable
Riley M.
Centralia, WA
Not very good. Way too matte and looks super cakey and unnatural on my skin. Feels light and smooth to the touch but doesn't blend well on face, no matter what I use! :(
Kylar O.
I purchased the lightest shade available as I'm very fair skinned !! It was ghostly white! And for me that's saying a lot! So for all the pale ladies out there this foundation willl work for you!!!
It is a good price ! The texture of the foundation is mousse and thick! I add a dash of Moroccan oil with the foundation on my beauty blender and it fixes that issue very nicely 😍
Nicole E.
Tolleson , AZ
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
At first this foundation was great for my skin, it applies evenly and its full coverage. However after a few weeks of using it was breaking me out and irritating my skin. The thick formula just did not work for my skin in the end.
Erin E.
Westerville, OH
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
This is a staple in my makeup bag! I love love love the way this product goes on my skin and stays on all day. The matte style keeps my skin from looking/feeling oily! AND it's so affordable!!!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.