8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is medium to full coverage and keeps me matte throughout the whole day! it's extremely hard for me to find a foundation like this since I have such oily skin. the reason it gets 4 stars instead of 5 is because it can get cake face real fast. you need to use this very sparingly with a damp sponge. I find the best way to use this is to apply a bb cream first to get some moisture from this being so matte.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Sandy, OR
So I really liked this product initially because it was very full coverage and has a great whipped, light texture. I just don't like how small the color line is, and I think it tends to get cakey pretty quickly.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Los Lunas, NM
I recently bought this because they were out of my color of my regular make up, and this was priced reasonably so I figured why not try it out. I really liked it and the finish was incredible for a drug store brand as well as lasted fairly long. The main thing is I prefer to use a stippling brush to apply my liquid foundation, but this was too thick and had to result to a sponge for application. The only other thing is if you apply to much it easily becomes a caked on mess.
Leah L.
Leah L.
This foundation is awesome. I received it complimentary of Influenster in the Uni VoxBox. It goes on evenly and smoothly, and it’s super light, almost like it’s not even there. It has great coverage and gives my skin a flawless look. I’ve never really used foundation before, so this being my first go at it was a great experience! I’d recommend this, for sure.
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
Shreveport, LA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
If you have even just barely dry skin, this product is a big no-no. It completely settles in to any dry patches and accentuates them. It's a good matte foundation, but avoid if if your skin is dry.
Chavella K.
Chavella K.
Prestonsburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 103 True Ivory
His is hands down my favorite foundation I have ever tried! It's super full coverage and lasts on me all day. It's also very matte which is one thing I look for in my foundations and for less than 5$!! You can't beat it.
Talicia E.
Talicia E.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this product this foundation was my first that i purchased myself. It is pocket friendly and is worth every dollar. A little with this product goes a long way and lase a long time.
Valery A.
Valery A.
Aurora, CO
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I really really love this stuff, unfortunately it's just a little too peachy pink for my skin tone so I can't keep using it. The texture is great, offers full coverage and it goes on really well with your fingers (better than a brush, to be honest!) Hopefully they'll come out with a few more shades so I have one that fits me better.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Somerset, KY
This foundation is so thick it's Unreal. 1 layer will crease around my mouth before I can even finish the rest of my face. The longer you wear it the more it creases around ANY imperfections on your face. Plus, on my extremely sensitive skin it breaks out like crazy when I use it.
Ashlie C.
Ashlie C.
Sherwood, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently bought this foundation and i dislike it. the formula is great and the price is awesome. But the reason i dislike this is because of the color. I have a pink undertone in my skin and when i put this on my face i looked like i was pink all over and i did use a primer. I personally don't recommend this if you have a pink undertone and have a fair colored skin tone. it also did make my face look cakey.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.