8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Marybeth H.
Marybeth H.
This matte liquid matte foundation is so good, almost too good, for its price point! It's full coverage and a little goes a long way. It works great on my combination skin. I have and will continue to recommend this great product!
megan Y.
megan Y.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I do love that it sticks to its word and is a matte finish but I don't feel it is a full coverage all day foundation. It does blend well but I have to touch up at least 2-3 times a day. I have normal to oily skin though!
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Barre, VT
Review for: 103 True Ivory
For my skin type, I will say that this did help control the shine that develops from having oily, acne-prone skin, but it does not fully stop it from happening all day. It's a pretty decent coverage, but I apply sparingly to avoid caking it on and it's pretty good. I pair it with the primer of the same "stay matte" line and they really work well together and do not break me out.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Oneida, NY
This product, I LOVE it. I bought this about a month or so ago because it was a good price and I just wanted to try it to see if it'd give you that airbush look. At first, I HATED it. It made my face so greasy but, than I realized it was because I wasn't using it right.
Now, I apply it on any blemishes and under my eyes and I feel so much better especially, as a college kid who never gets to sleep in :)
Cia H.
Cia H.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I'm currently using this and I LOVE it! I plan to buy this again. I found this at my local Target Store and the price was very reasonable. This stays on all day until I'm ready to take it off. (I find that amazing,especially in this Phoenix , AZ heat!)
Jys D.
Jys D.
Great drugstore foundation amazing price and incredible coverage I constantly find myself coming back to this foundation
Amber D.
Amber D.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I used this for a couple of weeks and I did enjoy it. However I have very sensitive skin, and after a couple weeks of usage, it made me break out.
Deana K.
Deana K.
Ringwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok, so let me start by saying, I have very dry skin, so when I received this in my UniVoxBox I was a little aprehensive about trying it out. HOWEVER, I'm so glad this was sent to me because its one of my new favorite foundations. I usually don't go near matte foundations due to the fact that it normally dries out skin more than a regular foundation. This one though doesn't dry out my face at all and leaves me with a beautiful finish. I would totally purchase this again!
Rylee M.
Rylee M.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I am obsessed with this foundation. The lightest color is extremely light, almost white, so with this foundation I have found that going up a color is best for me. But it is a super thick consistency and covers anything you need it to. It stays matte all day long for me. Make sure you do set this with powder though because it does have a sticky consistency.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Beavercreek, OH
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I got from influencer and absolutely fell in love! Doesn't have the shiny look like thee foundations do and made my makeup look more natural. Hard to find in stores though
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.