BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
You can't beat this product for the price! It gives nice coverage but is probably better for night and during the winter. In the summertime and during the day, it's a little heavy. For the low price and coverage, I give it 5 stars.
Jennifer W.
Mesa, AZ
Perfect for people with oily skin. Takes away the shine and feels light on your face. If you have dry patches I suggest using lotion before hand, this product will get in the creases of the dry patch and make it more noticeable.
Hannah  R.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
It definitely has great coverage but it was way too thick for my under eye area and a had to use a moist blending sponge or it just wouldn't spread enough. I use this on occasion and use something else for under my eyes when I do.
Tanya D.
Brockton, MA
I loved this foundation. It has medium to full coverage and blends great. They staying power is awesome (for me personally) For $5.00 (est) you really can't beat it. I actually tried higher end matte foundations and preferred this.
Rebecca A.
I love this foundation for cooler months. It is definitely a full coverage, which I love. It goes on well with a stipple brush and evens out the complexion nicely. However, it is a bit too thick for this summer weather in the south!
Kaitlyn H.
Gainesville , FL
I loved this product! I received it complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and now it's the only foundation I use. It truly mattifies your face and lasts all day long! The product also really stretches so I'm not buying foundation as often. Love this stuff!
eunique l.
Everyone seems to have loved this product I for one did not.The texture seemed very chalky like for a foundation and stuck to my dry spots and enhanced them.Just looked to cheap for me and wouldn't suggest his for dry skin people.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
I love this mouuse foundation! so lightweight, doesn't have a funny smell. can barely tell i have anything on and it covers every blemish so well. cant wait to buy my own
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
One of my go-to foundations for the fall/winter time. Very nice coverage. I don't tend to use it during the warmer months as I have more of an oily t-zone and it tends to slide off a bit on oily skin. Good for dry to normal skin.
Anna R.
Robinson, IL
I really like this foundation! The color is great for my skin and it covers the acne really well! I got this from influenster and since then I have brought another one.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.