BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Alexandria C.
Dayton, OH
Review for: 103 True Ivory
It's alright foundation I ended up getting too light of a color and it left my face all white but it your skin is very oily great foundation for you
Heather C.
I have crazy oily/acne prone skin that turns oily/acne prone/combination during winter months. I've always steered clear of matte foundations because the few that I have tried, did not mesh well with my skin - especially during the winter!

The product itself is thick, but airy. So it does apply and spread smoothly. My preferred method for application is always a brush, and this one is no different. Brush won out over using fingers for me.

While it looked nice in the smoothr areas of my face, I noticed some flaking in my drier areas, and where I had acne flare-ups, it did not cover well, and with more product, it only began to look cakey. Boo to that particular point.

Overall, I did generally like the product, and I will finish up the tube. I doubt I will purchase myself another though. (If I do, it will be during the summer months!) I just did not dig the dry patches being made more obvious.
Rimmel's Stay Matte foundation is going to be a real hit for many faces, but unfortunately, it isn't my "Holy Grail" foundation.
I love this product as I have quite oily and gives a really good coverage, the only down side is that I have to buy two different shade to get my colour so for me it is on the pricey side to buy them both at the same time but I don't have to buy them as often.
Brittany J.
Marlette, MI
The only foundation I will use! Absolutely love it! Does not make my face greasy at all either!
LEAR27967 V.
miami, FL
It's so rare for me. I like this product, is perfect to every day, save my face and I loved.
I have been using this makeup for about 6 mths and I love it. It is very light and doesn't leave streaks
Jessica H.
Absecon, NJ
Before buying I read reviews saying it was great for dry skin. Well it's a huge lie, it looks so cakey and I don't even put a lot on.
Haley L.
Barnesville , Ga
I have oily skin and this looks amazing on it! It stays on all day. Leaves my skin looking amazing. Feels weightless as if I'm not even wearing make up. Isn't cakey feeling. Smells good. And has great coverage. Not a bad price either! It's my new go to makeup!
jawana h.
gray, KY
I like this foundation! It makes my face feel light and makes my skin matte without Drying!
Amy M.
Chandler, In
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!

I use "100 Ivory". This is my everyday wear foundation!! I love how it stays matte all day! I have oily skin and I swear by this product!! 😍😍😍
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.