BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

Maria R.
Escondido , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 203 True Beige
Love this product it's a very nice and Mate finish recommend to girls that have oily skin it's a mate foundation
Em S.
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: 203 True Beige
You can't beat this product for the price! It gives nice coverage but is probably better for night and during the winter. In the summertime and during the day, it's a little heavy. For the low price and coverage, I give it 5 stars.
Jaclyn D.
Jaclyn D.
Queenstown, MD
Review for: 203 True Beige
This foundation is great for oily skin. I have oily as well as some dry patches along with some acne. This foundation has a heavy coverage which I love to hide any pimples. I would not recommend this if you have dry skin because of its matte formula and would show off your dry areas more. Other than that it's a great foundation!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently bought this brand of foundation and I love it. Doesn't make my face feel and look oily at the end of the day. Makes it look smooth and even! Also the price you can't beat.
Rylee M.
Rylee M.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I am obsessed with this foundation. The lightest color is extremely light, almost white, so with this foundation I have found that going up a color is best for me. But it is a super thick consistency and covers anything you need it to. It stays matte all day long for me. Make sure you do set this with powder though because it does have a sticky consistency.
Anahis P.
Anahis P.
Review for: 203 True Beige
It took me awhile to purchase it and finally did and I love it.. Specially if you have oily skin this foundation will keep you mate and has good coverage.. Very affordable too!!
Yarimil V.
Yarimil V.
Vega Baja, PR
Muy buena, económica y efectiva para pieles grasas ya que casi no tiene aceites y mantiene la piel realmente mate. Se puede conseguir en cualquier farmacia lo que la hace muy accesible.
Shyla N.
Shyla N.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love using this product as a highlighter only because the color I got was too light. works great!
Christin A.
Christin A.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love the matte effect this product gives. The only downfall is the color selection. I assume I am between shades.
Patience R.
Patience R.
If you have oily skin, this foundation is perfect for you! It leaves your face matte all day and has great coverage! It's a thick yet creamy consistency and is very easy to blend! The only con is how long it lasts. Since its a smaller bottle, it doesn't last that long but I love it so much that I will continue to repurchase it! Highly recommend it for everyone!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.