8 colors available

Bailey L.
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is a great foundation for medium to heavy coverage. It's relatively lightweight and blends very easily. The only thing is, like with all heavy coverage foundations, you have to be careful not to use too much or it will cake, and I wish they made more shades! I'm very very pale but with pink/neutral undertones, and most companies, including Rimmel, only make light foundations with yellow undertones.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is so soft and fluffy. I love a nice matte finish to my foundation, and this paired with the Stay Matte powder is perfect. This is best when applied with a buffing brush or beauty sponge.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Not your usual liquid foundation. This mousse gently glides onto your skin and immediately blends perfectly getting rid of unsightly blemishes, uneven skin tones and oily patches. Very lightweight so it doesn't feel like your wearing any makeup at all.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not great for dry skin. Obviously but i was recommended to use my MAC Fix + on my brush and still it was a stucco like consistency. I wanted to love but i ended up returning it.
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Allston, MA
I picked this up yesterday because my bb cream was running out and I needed something to wear out and there was a coupon at CVS for a $1 off, so I thought why not try it. I bought it in Ivory, and I really loved it. It is a mousse, which is good if you have a dry - dry/combo skin like me. The tone was a perfect match for my skin, and it didn't cake up with powder on top. When I drink my face gets very red, so this is often a concern for me but when I got home after being out all night, my makeup was still in great condition and I WAS NOT RED. So, I will definitely be using this again!
Amy R.
Amy R.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
First impression it falls into every line and pore and exaggerates them horribly :( will give a second chance with primer. Put on in a rush inside Starbucks to check it out! Ok coverage but I see every pore in my nose magnified!
tasha r.
tasha r.
Holyoke, MA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I wanted to love this, I have other Rimmel foundations I love but this was awful on my dry skin. It clung to my dry spots so much. I feel like it also settled into my one wrinkle and made it look very noticeable with caking foundation in it.
Hillary P.
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAIZING FOUNDATION. Its too perfect for a Daily makeup routine, is Matte and I love it. If you have a oil skyn I recommend this foundation.

Long lasting: ALL DAY. I put on my face in the morning and At nigth my makeup looks fine.
megan Y.
megan Y.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I do love that it sticks to its word and is a matte finish but I don't feel it is a full coverage all day foundation. It does blend well but I have to touch up at least 2-3 times a day. I have normal to oily skin though!
Marybeth H.
Marybeth H.
This matte liquid matte foundation is so good, almost too good, for its price point! It's full coverage and a little goes a long way. It works great on my combination skin. I have and will continue to recommend this great product!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.