BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Alyssa P.
Gas City, IN
Aside from having dry skin already (this kind of automatically made the product not great for my skin type), this product made me look like a ghost made of clay. The color I got was way too light (mostly my fault), but it also made my face look cakey and drained. It was way too thick and I looked like a desert.
Caitie G.
Keller, TX
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Not my favorite foundation. Similar to a BB cream. Limited coverage. It wasn't awful but I probably won't buy again.
Maddison L.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
A great full coverage foundation, i use this almost everyday w/moisturizer mixed in & a CC cream to lighten bc it is a bit dark on me & drys my skin out a little.
Jessica D.
Braxton, MS
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Pretty good matte foundation, good for oily skin. Make sure to use a primer first! Watch out for dry patches.
laura d.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Full coverage and very matte. If you mix it with another foundation it's better. But not my favorite
Amanda S.
north bergen, nj
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has now become one of my most used makeup essentials. I love the matte look that it turns into after applying to face.
lauren r.
Lebanon, PA
Review for: 203 True Beige
This foundations is a medium-full coverage and works great for combination skin. the cons of it are, feeling too thick and sticky on the face. it also tends to cake up a lot. if you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend it because it will look extremely cakey! what I found was, if you mix it with a bb cream you will get good coverage but it won't be as thick plus your getting the benefits of the bb cream!
Allison B.
Altoona, PA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I really like this foundation. I actually like to use it as a spot concealer for blemishes. Works perfect and lasts all day.
Adrienne H.
Port Orange, FL
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is my FAVORITE drugstore foundation. It keeps my skin from getting overly oily in my T Zone and it doesn't accentuate the dry patches around my nose. I just apply it with my hands intiially, and then quickly go over it with a beauty blender to take off any excess product. It lasts all day! It's amazing!
Anahi R.
Denton, TX
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Omggggg I love this matte all day wear foundation!!! Even though it's a mousse it does not smear when water is around. Its definitely 24 hour wear so light but with full coverage! It looks so naturally this has to be my all time favorite inexpensive foundation!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.