BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Julia M.
I tried this foundation as a dupe and it honestly works really well. I'm not a fan of matte foundations as I like dewy finishes on my face but it has great and even coverage. It lasts long and is inexpensive. Downfall is the product only has a small amount in the tube.
Hannah T.
I love how easily this foundation goes on. But it almost leaves a dry cakey look once it is on. Love the brand just don't think it is the right foundation for me. It is very easy to apply and has good coverage. I would not buy it again only because of the finished look.
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
Love this stuff! In my opinion it's a dupe for the tarte Amazon clay foundation it has the same texture and the same coverage. It's amazing very full coverage for me and doesn't get greasy or crease! It's my foundation I use when I'm going for that full coverage look!
Sarah N.
Elgin, IL
For a cheap foundation, this foundation worked well for me. It was very matte, which I liked. My combination skin seemed to like it. It was good coverage, but not overwhelmingly heavy. Very easy to apply. I would definitely buy again as a cheap alternative foundation.
Ashley E.
This foundation is horrible! I'm a brown skin women and it's so hard to find foundation for my skin tone. The color that I got was not dark enough and it looked ashy! Not long lasting at all, I have oily skin. I would not recommend this to people that have oily skin.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Omg!! This a great find at your local drugstore.. I really like the full matte coverage. There isn't too many shades to choose from. I luckily found a shade I was happy with. But this foundation looked great all day. The price is probably the best thing -super cheap!
Ashley O.
Griswold, CT
Review for: 203 True Beige
I received this foundation in one of my first VoxBoxes and was skeptical, having never used Rimmel products before. This foundation provides great coverage, doesn't leave my face feeling cakey & has a great price. I know also purchase their foundation powder as well.
Danielle N.
Rison, AR
Review for: Natural Beige 400
The coverage on this product was sheer/medium and I did really enjoy the feeling of it, unfortunately I will not be repurchasing because I have extremely oily skin and in no time it all fell off my face. I do think this would be great for people with dry/normal skin!
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Me gusta mucho esta base aunq soy de piel seca pero descubri q usando una hidrante andes de usarla me va buenisimo me dura muchisimo sin tener q estar retocandome de verdad q quiero comprar otra para tenerla de reserva la adora se a convertido en una de mis favoritas
Kelly G.
Buffalo, NY
It stays on really well, especially when used with the "stay matte" primer. if you have super oily skin, like me, this is a really good option.. I have repurchased a few times and a little goes a long way with the product and I've only used 2 tubes in the past year!!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.