8 colors available

Berenice Q.
Berenice Q.
Murray, UT
Review for: 203 True Beige
EXCELLENT foundation for the winter. Not so great in the summer. When my face got sweaty the makeup would crease everywhere! But in the winter it does offer amazing coverage. I didn't even have to apply concealer just primer then this foundation. it was like magic! would definitely recommend it.
Nadya G.
Nadya G.
South Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It goes well with my skin! It covers my blemishes and feels like my face is clear. I love it and its not heavy at all. It does a lot of coverage which is why I love it. I have oily skin and its great for me but I believe it goes well with all types of skin type. I will buy this product again! :)
Katie E.
Katie E.
Leitchfield, KY
I was so optimistic about this foundation but I was very much let down. I have dry skin and this foundation was NOT for me! For me it was super flakey and just very uncomfortable to wear. I had it on for about 30 min and had to take it off. I won't be recommending to others or purchasing again.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Emerson, NJ
I love this foundation. You don't need much at all to get a face of full coverage. I use a wet beauty blender to apply it, however, it slides around about if you don't set it with a powder or spray. I bought my second tube and I'm going to keep working with it and see how I continue to like it
Megan H.
Megan H.
Coeburn, VA
I love this foundation so much. I have tried literally hundreds of foundations and I always go back to this one! It stays so matte throughout the day! It doesn't crease when it set it with powder, but if I don't I have trouble around my nose and my forehead. Besides that, I have no complaints❤
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I tried this product based on a lot of people reviews on here and I enjoyed the make up. A little of it goes a long way and covers well. The matte finish was nice and didn't leave my face oily. It matched well to my skin and wasn't too expensive. I would definitely recommend for others to try.
Robin H.
Robin H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my Rommel stay matte foundation! It is long lasting and extremely light to wear during the day or night. The color matching wasn't as great as I expected but matches perfectly during summer months and I go one shade light in the winter. For such a great price the product can't be beat!
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Review for: 203 True Beige
This foundation gives me full coverage but it also gives me the deleting of wearing foundation. When I put my face on my shirt there is spots of foundation that's left which is not some thing I want. This is a mousse formula and has lasted me about 5 months for the price I didn't expect much.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love this stuff! It is a thick foundation- but I find that it works best for me when I put some on my finger and dot it onto my face and then blend out with a kabuki brush. Be sure to set this with a face powder to take away any streakiness! It is matte and is a great drugstore alternative.
Shana W.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Great color stays matte stays put great price medium to full coverage I've had it on for 8 hours and its lasted all day as if I just done my face but that's with using the primer as well as a setting powder and setting spray. I would buy this again I enjoy the formula and the color and price
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.