BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Laura P.
Laura P.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is my new favorite foundation. I had previously been exclusively using Urban Decay makeup for foundation and powder. I was originally sent this foundation in a VoxBox and tossed it in my bag for emergencies when I ran out of my normal (which never happened). I moved to a new town that did not have a makeup store and one day I did run out. I pulled this foundation out of my bag and have been using it ever since. It covers so well and fully but feels very light on my skin. It does a great job of covering acne scars which is a must for me. I would highly recommend it to everyone! They don't have many colors but I am very fair skinned so that is a non-issue for me.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Mt Sterling, KY
I have never used a Rimmel product before but I found a coupon on Ibotta so I decided to try it. I'm so glad I did! I'm in love with this foundation and it covers just as well as my $40 Becca foundation! I'm always looking for a full coverage, matte foundation and this is it. Matches my skin tone perfectly. It's kind of thick, but I like that. In my opinion it brushes on more evenly than my Becca and it doesn't even look like I have makeup on--just flawless skin. I have a small dark spot that nothing covers, but with my new foundation only I would notice it. I highly recommend this and I plan to get some more products in this line to try.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never in my life have I ever had a bad skin reaction too anything.When I fist tried it on it feLtd normal I was testing it outo I never tried a mousses foundation before.In less than an hour my face started hurging too the point I knew something was wrong so I washed my face and my whole face was RED I have sentive skin but this never happend too me.Sadly I couldneed continue trying this product out.It was a very SCARY experience for me lucky it when away and nothing bad happend.Im not shure if it's because it has talc but I'm scared too try out any rimmel foundatuon since these was my first experience trying their products #scary
Jana B.
Jana B.
I like this product in the spring and summer when my face is a bit more oily. It is a thicker texture, but don't let that deter you. Its mousse formulation spreads out and blends well on the skin. It terms of coverage it is on the higher end of medium and has a soft texture. It feels so soft and velvety to the touch. It lasts decently on my skin a good 6-7 hours. I've used it in the winter months and if you don't moisture well it can cling to dry spots, but that being said i do not feel like this foundation draws the life out of my skin. Overall, a nice foundation with compact packaging. The only draw back is the shade selection.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Plant City, FL
Good formula but horrible shade range! The formula is pretty nice, it's matte without looking too cakey or drying out my skin but it does tend to get a bit patchy if you don't touch up towards the end of the day. Now the reason that I hate this foundation is because the shade range is one of the worst I have ever seen, all of them are very pink toned and not nearly pale enough for my skin, but not only does it not have enough pale shades but the darker shades are basically none existant. I don't understand how in this day and age you can have such a limited color range especially for being such a big brand. Would not recommend.
Liseudis R.
Liseudis R.
I love love love this foundation, it is my favorite at the moment because let's be real, this is the best you can get in Venezuela for the price range, but overall this foundation is one of the best I've tried at the drugstore for oily skins and coverage, I mean it covers pretty much anything on my face, acne marks, redness, and almost my dark circles, it prepares them really nice for my concealer, it lasts all day but I like to set it because even tho it is matte I still can get very oily, but that happens to me with a lot of foundations, I can live with that, I've gone through bottles and bottles of this, I'm obsessed.
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a staple in my makeup kit!! I have multiple bottles at a time. I've been using this foundation for about 3 years now. I try new foundations but I always find myself gravitating towards this one. Its medium to full coverage. A little goes a long way. The consistency is creamy and blend able. I use a wet beauty blender to blend mine in and it makes my skin looks flawless. It hasnt broke me out and I have super sensitive skin which I love. It is matte but my skin is very oily, so about noon I have to apply more powder to my T zone, forehead and inner cheek areas. Over all great foundation for money and coverage.
Izzy C.
Izzy C.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I really did not like this product. I bought it originally because I wanted to find an inexpensive foundation that worked wonders, and it fell flat. This did not blend into my skin at all, the shade range is terrible and didn't even have a light enough shade for me, and I got oily super fast through out the day even though this is marketed as a matte foundation. Highly disappointed. If you are looking for an inexpensive foundation that has can work for oily or dry skin tones, is affordable, has a lot of shades, and works extremely well, go with the Maybelline Fit-Me Foundation, it's my go-to😉
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
This foundation really wasn't I expected, I was very excited to buy it for a long time, but when I used it for the first time it wasn't I thought. It Doesn't have good coverage in my face and choose the color seemed to be going with my skin tone but it wasn't, my skin is very white and this foundation leaves me even whiter, not at all well. The pros: It don't let me shine for a few hours on the face and that is good enough and the package brings pretty product, the cons: I don't like the color that makes my skin and has little coverage, It looks more like a BB cream. I give it 3 stars
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Gatlinburg , Tn
This foundation meets and exceeds all expectations.

I am EXTREMELY fair so I struggle to find foundation that matches my skin tone. This is the perfect color, and the application leaves my skin looking FLAWLESS.

It evens out skin tone (so no blotchies), it covers blemishes without being flaky or obvious, it LASTS all day! (no rubbing off when i or my children touch my face, which is a constant). It has an exceptional coverage, it covers like heavy duty pro stuff, but feels LIGHT and airy and soft. No shiny greasy face, no dry flakies (so it's good for summer AND winter)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.