BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Rachel B.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I really love this product! It is perfect on the days when I am looking for a fuller coverage. It is easy to apply, I apply it with a beauty blender. I love the matte finish on it, and it seems to stay in place all day long. I definitely would recommend this to other people who are looking for a thicker foundation that has amazing coverage. I will buy again — I wanted to try a new one so I have something different now, but I will probably be going back to this afterwards. Plus, the price is always right.
Tayler S.
Suffolk, VA
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I like Rimmel products because they are good quality and tend to be cheaper. This is my full coverage foundation of choice. Its super thick, so prepare to definitely feel it on your face, but its great coverage. Whether you are applying with fingers, a sponge, or any other method of application, this product goes on smooth and evenly. Sometimes I mix it with a darker thinner foundation to get a better color when my skin tans in the summer time, but its a great product and I highly recommend it.
Lauren W.
Smyrna, GA
Review for: Other
This is one of my holy grail foundations. I was so excited they finally added darker shades to the kind because I am a WOC and always wanted to try it. I love this foundation so much. It’s full coverage, feels light, and is super matte. Lasts a long time as well. I just wish they would add more shades. Though I have the darkest color it’s still not that dark and is kind of ashy in under tone. I add warmth mix in drops to make it wearable. They def should work on that.
Susan H.
McDonough
Review for: 201 Classic Beige, 200 Soft Beige
These are wonderful, I am a full coverage girl and like that it covers all sun spots, does not settle into wrinkles or lines around the mouth. This is a true 12 hour foundation!  Very light weight and feels like a velvet finish.  Yes I have recommended this to ladies that wear Estee Lauder and Dior.  I have also added a drop of marula oil to this, just for extra moisture.  It just disolves into skin and looks beautiful all day!
Danielle L.
Zaleski, OH
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
The formula was to thick for me, I had a hard time getting it to blend in real good, I had patchy dry spots, I had extremely dry skin at the time I tried it. It worked great on my 17yr old daughter, so it's not the makeup fault, it just didn't do well with my skin. There was a light fragrance to it but it settled down and didn't irritate my eyes or skin. It went on smooth and had full coverage for my daughter and it didn't oxidize or seperate.
afton h.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
This is the perfect shade for my skin, i like that it's a mousse and that its nice and creamy. It looks best when you apply it with a foundation brush. It provides a very flawless finish and a little bit of it really goes a long way. It is very affordable and i like the packaging. I recommend it, its a great foundation especially for people with oily skin.
V R.
Los Angeles
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is my dupe for the Kat von d lock it foundation and a more affordable option. This is a great foundation for people who have very oily skin and is also good for hot and humid climates. It's probably the most fullest and matte foundation at the drugstore in my opinion and it's only around $5 - $6. They've also expanded there shade range which is amazing. You could find the expanded shades at Ulta and Walmart only.
Alana C.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
This was not my favorite foundation to try... I'm not much of a mousse foundation kinda girl (I like liquid foundation much better) and I just couldn't find a nice shade in this.. The porcelain matched me best but was too light and the shade up was too dark... Felt very drying (because of the matte) and just wasn't impressed. Coverage was nice if you can find your shade! Price is also pretty nice!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Yes! To my fellow oily skin girls, buy this! I recently picked this product up at my local Walmart after seeing some YouTube makeup tutorials on it, and I am so glad that I did, it really has wonderful coverage, and doesn't break apart on my oily skin throughout the day, and keeps me looking matte, I highly recommend this product, plus you can't really beat the price!
Samantha H.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige, 010 Light Porcelain
My go to foundation. I love it so much. I use it everyday. A little drop on the fingers go a long way. I love how you can control the thickness of it. So if you put a little on its Light you put on a lot its cake like. It's a great affordable product and I would recommend it to anyone who loves to look extra stunning and loves to have full coverage.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.