8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Kayleigh J.
Kayleigh J.
This foundation is FANTASTIC for sensitive oily skin! It is full-coverage and extremely light and flawless on the skin. The range of colors for lighter skin tones is perfect! Being extremely pale, they are one of the only drugstore foundation lines that carry a Porcelain shade that complements people with pink, blue, or yellow undertones. The foundation also works well when using makeup sponges, beauty-blenders, and even foundation brushes. Although the bottle size is on the smaller side, a little goes a long way! I only have to use a pea sized amount on my Real Techniques beauty sponge to cover my entire face and still get full coverage! Not to mention, this foundation is extremely affordable! I cannot say enough good things about this foundation! 5/5!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
So this is my first foundation from Rimmel. I’ve tried their original BB cream, they have a matte, and radiance version of it, and really liked it, but this was my first foundation. I’m really disappointed guys, especially since I hear so many things that are good about the Rimmel Foundations. I bought this in the lightest shade and tried blending it with my fingers, a brush, and a beauty blender. None of them worked. This does not blend at all and sits atop your skin in an extremely obvious way, it’s not a good product in my opinion. However I hear amazing things about the Rimmel lasting finish foundation & the match perfection. I also hear amazing things about the Rimmel Wake me Up but that isn’t available in the US so I’m not giving up hope yet.
Mary M.
Mary M.
I was excited about trying this foundation but I was disappointed. The foundation promises a lightweight finish, but I found it to be heavy and cakey, even after one layer. I have acne and hyperpigmentation, so I was glad to see that it covered up some of that redness, but it seemed to really exaggerate pimples. I also have oily skin and when i set this with powder (which you have to do with this), it almost seemed too matte so my skin looked dull and almost dry. It wasn't very long wearing either. The color selection at the store was also very small and didn't seem to go up to deeper tones. I would only really suggest this if you don't have many blemishes to cover, have oil slick skin, and don't mind a heavy foundation.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Sterling Hts, MI
I own the shade 200 in Soft Beige. I love this foundation because I put it on as a liquid and it turns into a nice matte texture after application. I like this because usually liquid foundations make my face look too greasy and caked on, while powders make my face look to dry and powdery. This foundation seems to be the only one that works for my skin type and it's the only one I've been using for the past year or so. The only thing I wish is that it came in more shades. I have tried a couple and this is the closest one to my skin tone but it's still just a tad too light. I have olive skin and it's VERY hard for me to find shades that compliment that. I find that most of them make me look orange or too white.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is my new favorite foundation. I had previously been exclusively using Urban Decay makeup for foundation and powder. I was originally sent this foundation in a VoxBox and tossed it in my bag for emergencies when I ran out of my normal (which never happened). I moved to a new town that did not have a makeup store and one day I did run out. I pulled this foundation out of my bag and have been using it ever since. It covers so well and fully but feels very light on my skin. It does a great job of covering acne scars which is a must for me. I would highly recommend it to everyone! They don't have many colors but I am very fair skinned so that is a non-issue for me.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Mt Sterling, KY
I have never used a Rimmel product before but I found a coupon on Ibotta so I decided to try it. I'm so glad I did! I'm in love with this foundation and it covers just as well as my $40 Becca foundation! I'm always looking for a full coverage, matte foundation and this is it. Matches my skin tone perfectly. It's kind of thick, but I like that. In my opinion it brushes on more evenly than my Becca and it doesn't even look like I have makeup on--just flawless skin. I have a small dark spot that nothing covers, but with my new foundation only I would notice it. I highly recommend this and I plan to get some more products in this line to try.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never in my life have I ever had a bad skin reaction too anything.When I fist tried it on it feLtd normal I was testing it outo I never tried a mousses foundation before.In less than an hour my face started hurging too the point I knew something was wrong so I washed my face and my whole face was RED I have sentive skin but this never happend too me.Sadly I couldneed continue trying this product out.It was a very SCARY experience for me lucky it when away and nothing bad happend.Im not shure if it's because it has talc but I'm scared too try out any rimmel foundatuon since these was my first experience trying their products #scary
Jana B.
Jana B.
I like this product in the spring and summer when my face is a bit more oily. It is a thicker texture, but don't let that deter you. Its mousse formulation spreads out and blends well on the skin. It terms of coverage it is on the higher end of medium and has a soft texture. It feels so soft and velvety to the touch. It lasts decently on my skin a good 6-7 hours. I've used it in the winter months and if you don't moisture well it can cling to dry spots, but that being said i do not feel like this foundation draws the life out of my skin. Overall, a nice foundation with compact packaging. The only draw back is the shade selection.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Plant City, FL
Good formula but horrible shade range! The formula is pretty nice, it's matte without looking too cakey or drying out my skin but it does tend to get a bit patchy if you don't touch up towards the end of the day. Now the reason that I hate this foundation is because the shade range is one of the worst I have ever seen, all of them are very pink toned and not nearly pale enough for my skin, but not only does it not have enough pale shades but the darker shades are basically none existant. I don't understand how in this day and age you can have such a limited color range especially for being such a big brand. Would not recommend.
Liseudis R.
Liseudis R.
Medley, FL
I love love love this foundation, it is my favorite at the moment because let's be real, this is the best you can get in Venezuela for the price range, but overall this foundation is one of the best I've tried at the drugstore for oily skins and coverage, I mean it covers pretty much anything on my face, acne marks, redness, and almost my dark circles, it prepares them really nice for my concealer, it lasts all day but I like to set it because even tho it is matte I still can get very oily, but that happens to me with a lot of foundations, I can live with that, I've gone through bottles and bottles of this, I'm obsessed.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.