8 colors available

Isamarie R.
Isamarie R.
Bronx, NY
Thank You Influenster.

The price and the shine control is not bad. I didn't like how dry it made my face look. In some area on my face it would leave me dry patches and it doesn't look very good.
megan Y.
megan Y.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I do love that it sticks to its word and is a matte finish but I don't feel it is a full coverage all day foundation. It does blend well but I have to touch up at least 2-3 times a day. I have normal to oily skin though!
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Barre, VT
Review for: 103 True Ivory
For my skin type, I will say that this did help control the shine that develops from having oily, acne-prone skin, but it does not fully stop it from happening all day. It's a pretty decent coverage, but I apply sparingly to avoid caking it on and it's pretty good. I pair it with the primer of the same "stay matte" line and they really work well together and do not break me out.
Shanell G.
Shanell G.
Lebanon, IL
Looks nice but I cant use.it because none of the colors were my skin tone. I think overall it needs more variety. Compliments to Influenster forthe voxbox :-)
Cia H.
Cia H.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I'm currently using this and I LOVE it! I plan to buy this again. I found this at my local Target Store and the price was very reasonable. This stays on all day until I'm ready to take it off. (I find that amazing,especially in this Phoenix , AZ heat!)
amanda d.
amanda d.
Chandler , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Make sure when you're using this you either warm it up with your fingers, and apply, or use a foundation brush, sponges and blenders do not blend enough with this foundation. Using a face primer I find it to look a lot better as well. This foundation is very full coverage, I'm impressed for a drug store foundation!
Jaclyn D.
Jaclyn D.
Queenstown, MD
Review for: 203 True Beige
This foundation is great for oily skin. I have oily as well as some dry patches along with some acne. This foundation has a heavy coverage which I love to hide any pimples. I would not recommend this if you have dry skin because of its matte formula and would show off your dry areas more. Other than that it's a great foundation!
Heather K.
Heather K.
Milwaukee, WI
I was a bit skeptical when this came in my voxbox because I normally only ever use BB cream or sunscreen... I usually don't bother with foundation since my skin gets pretty oily and i don't want to have to set it with too much powder, but this is GREAT. I can imagine it wouldn't be ideal for dry skin, but for oily skin, it's perfect. I did not need to set it with powder at all, and my skin stayed matte for the whole day. Coverage isn't the greatest, but maybe I'm just more used to liquid foundation/bb cream?
Rhiannon B.
Rhiannon B.
Clifton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wore this for a while, when i didn't know anything about makeup or skin types or anything.

VERY VERY VERY THICK AND NOT FOR DRY SKIN. IF I HAD OILY SKIN I BET I WOULD LOVE THIS.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Somerset, KY
This foundation is so thick it's Unreal. 1 layer will crease around my mouth before I can even finish the rest of my face. The longer you wear it the more it creases around ANY imperfections on your face. Plus, on my extremely sensitive skin it breaks out like crazy when I use it.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.