8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Itzel M.
Itzel M.
This foundation has a lot of coverage, but it felt to heavy for my liking. I tried different methods of application to see if I could make it feel light on the skin, yet it still seemed cakey on my me. Just not for me.
Amparo G.
Amparo G.
San Leandro, CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this foundation. It has worked wonders for me. Definitely full coverage. It covers my acne spots and it's really affordable when you buy it at walmart or when they have it on sale in walgreens. I'm scared to try any others.
marissa c.
marissa c.
Pulaski, VA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this foundation it is so light and creamy it looks so good on my skin like its been airbrushed on it stays on for hours it is one of the best i have come across in a drugstore.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Gambrills , MD
Got this in my uni voxbox and I love it! I could use a cream highlight easily with it because I didn't have to set the foundation with powder. I will definitely purchase it in the future. So worth the price!
Allison P.
Allison P.
Fulton, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is a great foundation, deffenalty a dupe for tarte Amazonian clay foundation! It has its down fall after wearing awhile if you have oily skin like me and it will set into the lines and wrinkles a little more
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Great for oily skin, but the texture was so thick and hard it felt like I was pulling my face when applying it. I works better applied with a brush than a beauty blender.
Robyn T.
Robyn T.
Montague, NJ
Very good coverage but I feel like it cakes on even with just a thin layer. I still use it every day. It's good for a quick fix
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Palatine, IL
Works well, but it oxidizes a little. The staying power is phenom. So glad I got it in the Uni Voxbox.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is honestly they best foundation I have ever used. I originally found out about it through Influenster when I first received my first box. It has since become the only foundation I have used. Would recommend it to anyone.
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Pahrump, NV
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I like it. I used it a few years ago when I was still starting to understand foundation finishes and what worked for oily skin. It worked pretty well. I loved it back then but I've found better things recently. I'll definitely repurchase it but it's not the best thing I've ever used. It's worth a shot for sure!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.