BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Ayasha K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very pale and it is hard to find good foundation to match my skin. This one does a pretty great job at not turning splotchy or orange. I do have dry skin so this isn't an everyday product for me. And my only complaint is that it has an odd smell.
Melissa J.
Provo, UT
I got this foundation from my UniVoxBox from influenster and I liked it a lot! It covers great, and lasts long. I use a translucent powder on top of it to really set it in and keep away any shine. I think it is a fantastic product for the price! I will most likely buy it after mine is gone.
Jennifer M.
Vergennes, VT
I got this free from Influenster. I really like this stuff! It is the perfect shade for my skin. It goes on very creamy and it makes my face feel super soft. It's not greasy either.
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It should not be labeled stay matte. It is very creamy and feels nice but it is not for oil skin. I was oily in 10 minutes. It was awful. I would recommend to friends with dry skin.
Rachel S.
Pearland , Tx
Stays well and looks very matte. Can be drying and get a little cakey if you do not moisturize and prep well enough. I received this from Influenster for the purpose of reviewing.
Denea W.
Binger, OK
I actually just purchased this item yesterday, and for one days use I like it. I definitely need to have more time to give a more accurate review, but so far I would recommend it.
Victoria P.
Brooklyn, NY
This can really compete with high end stuff and gives a great matte look, but i found that the staying power isn't perfect. This is great UNDER other foundation to build coverage and create a clean, matte look.
Shirley F.
Mays Landing, NJ
The rimmel stay matte collection works wonders for oily skin! A little goes a long way, you don't need to worry about using up this product right away! The only bad thing about this is that they lack a large color variety, I really wish they offered a better variety for Tan to dark girls!
India J.
Edwardsburg, Mi
I would rather cover my face in dirt. It made me look pasty and was just awful. I comes in 50 shades of beige so it didn't match my skin because I'm caramel colored and I guess thats considered too dark to have a shade match. Fail. I do not recommend.
Samantha S.
I loved this foundation .It goes on smooth and matches my color perfectly. My favorite product I received in my UniVoxBox . I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.