BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This matte foundation is amazing for your skin . As everybody knows ivory helps so much with acne problems and the benefactor for this make up because it's absolutely formulated to help you not breakout . This is a lot of peoples go to foundation that have really oily skin and hate putting makeup on because it will break them out . Great brand and great product , highly recommend !!
Bailey L.
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is a great foundation for medium to heavy coverage. It's relatively lightweight and blends very easily. The only thing is, like with all heavy coverage foundations, you have to be careful not to use too much or it will cake, and I wish they made more shades! I'm very very pale but with pink/neutral undertones, and most companies, including Rimmel, only make light foundations with yellow undertones.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is so soft and fluffy. I love a nice matte finish to my foundation, and this paired with the Stay Matte powder is perfect. This is best when applied with a buffing brush or beauty sponge.
tasha r.
tasha r.
Holyoke, MA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I wanted to love this, I have other Rimmel foundations I love but this was awful on my dry skin. It clung to my dry spots so much. I feel like it also settled into my one wrinkle and made it look very noticeable with caking foundation in it.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Fort worth, TX
Okay so I just got this a few weeks ago I've only used it once because I'm not the type to get dolled up everyday but so far it's great! I absolutely love it!! Just try it for yourself :)
(Btw excuse my horrible veins in the second picture)
Gloria F.
Gloria F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought and tried this foundation out of curiosity to see if it would stand up to my oily skin, and it did! Personally, I like using foundations that allow me to achieve the "matte look" without having to cake on too much makeup. It also did not give me any problems with my sensitive skin based on the the full week I have been using it for now.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Lawrence, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite. This is pretty cakey easily if you have dry or rough skin. However, it has really good coverage.
Mayela G.
Mayela G.
Garland, TX
This is a great item, the only thing is that after perhaps 5 hours, the skin begins to get extremely oily and it just doesn't feel right to wear it.
Isamarie R.
Isamarie R.
Bronx, NY
Thank You Influenster.

The price and the shine control is not bad. I didn't like how dry it made my face look. In some area on my face it would leave me dry patches and it doesn't look very good.
megan Y.
megan Y.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I do love that it sticks to its word and is a matte finish but I don't feel it is a full coverage all day foundation. It does blend well but I have to touch up at least 2-3 times a day. I have normal to oily skin though!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.