8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Dominique B.
Dominique B.
Definitely a medium to full coverage foundation but it is so light weight! I love the coverage and that a little bit goes such a long way!! It leaves my skin feeling so so so smooth I absolutely love wearing it. I have also noticed the longer I have it on the better it looks, so it is definitely long wearing and really changes throughout the day but in such a great way. I have found if I apply too much it can look cakey, but even applying too much or too little I always feel like my makeup looks better and better throughout the day! I also love the matte finish, it doesn't seem to get oily or greasy throughout the day, I have combo skin and I don't notice my T-zone which can get oily becoming shiny throughout the day, and it doesn't dry out my drier spots. I have recommended this to many of my friends and they have had nothing but great things to say about it as well! Can't wait to use the darker shade I bought, because they were having a great sale at my Walgreens, for the summer months because I am sure it will look great and stay matte all day!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Wichita, KS
It was thick and very cakey. I have oily/combo skin and I usually love products that are meant to keep my matte all day. This just wasn't for me. So my advice would be to stray away from this because it's just not that great of a product.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is a good full coverage foundation. It is very thick but just use a little and blend it out well and it looks good. I have normal skin. I paired it with the stay matte powder and it lasted all day and looked great. It truly is matte. It was my go to foundation before I found my HG BB cream for summer. I'll probably use it more again when the weather cools off, but it's too heavy for hot and humid summer weather.
Amber Marie B.
Amber Marie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently received this foundation, and i love it. the shades tend to be kind of ashy. but that's easy to over look when you love the product. i have oily skin, so this foundation was a saving grace. its great on its own, but I've found that if i mix it with other foundations. for example my Revlon nearly naked, it makes those foundations matte and longer lasting.
Amparo G.
Amparo G.
San Leandro, CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this foundation. It has worked wonders for me. Definitely full coverage. It covers my acne spots and it's really affordable when you buy it at walmart or when they have it on sale in walgreens. I'm scared to try any others.
marissa c.
marissa c.
Pulaski, VA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this foundation it is so light and creamy it looks so good on my skin like its been airbrushed on it stays on for hours it is one of the best i have come across in a drugstore.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Killeen, TX
If you have oily skin, then this foundation will do the trick. It keeps you matte for a good 6-8 hours and your skin looks absolutely flawless! Only downside to this product is the color range. But the price is perfect for such an amazing product
Emily W.
Emily W.
Pomona, MO
This makeup is great. I love the whipped feel to it, and the coverage is seriously amazing. I mostly use it when I have to have photos taken of me, because it gives my naturally blotchy face a very even coverage. My skin is dry naturally, so the oily nature of the makeup doesn't bother me much- but if you have naturally oily skin, I wouldn't recommend it to you.
This makeup doesn't make me break out NEARLY as bad as other makeups do... and like I said, the coverage is flawless.
I highly recommend it!!
Tori T.
Tori T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using the foundation for a while because it works somewhat and is cheap. This foundation creases badly on my face, and is SUPER FLAKY in my t-zone. It cakes up very badly and is hard to blend. The only good thing I can say about this foundation is that the coverage is decent.
Itzel M.
Itzel M.
This foundation has a lot of coverage, but it felt to heavy for my liking. I tried different methods of application to see if I could make it feel light on the skin, yet it still seemed cakey on my me. Just not for me.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.