BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Rachel H.
Brandenburg
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
Great coverage with this product especially if you are having a bad skin day. Giving it 3 stars because it can be clumpy and valet on your face. In hot weather it makes you feel like your melting.
Rhiannon B.
CLIFTON, CO
Wore this for a while, when i didn't know anything about makeup or skin types or anything.

VERY VERY VERY THICK AND NOT FOR DRY SKIN. IF I HAD OILY SKIN I BET I WOULD LOVE THIS.
Ashlyn T.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
So I recently decided to try this product and I didn't like it at all. it is very thick and doesn't blend very well. other people may have other views on this product but I will not purchase again.
Michaela H.
One of the bestttttt foundations ive ever used!!!!! It is literally so good! perfect for combination skin and matches perfectly with skin tone!!! definitely my favorite !!!
Chelsea C.
Powder Spgs, GA
I have combination skin. Some days it's oily, other days really dry. I have found that on the days my skin is very dry, I have a hard time blending in and getting it to cover my dry patches. I like it for the price it costs, however.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
I was so excited when I purchased this foundation and powder because I had read so many excellent reviews saying this product was a great drugstore find for oily skin. I never got to find out because the lightest shade they make was too dark and almost organgey colored. I tried it on and immediately took it back to the store.
Brandy F.
Vancouver, WA
I have sensitive skin and no oil whatsoever, I wore this for 2 weeks and I broke out around my mouth, I suggest not wearing it if your skin is oily, the first week it was great and the coverage lasted longer than my MAC or ELF products. I received this from the UNIVOX BOX
Ivette F.
Amazing foundation for oily skin ! Amazing coverage and you cannot go wrong with the price I keep repurchasing this as soon as I run out a little goes a long way it does not feel heavy or cakey stays put all day!
alexandra r.
I recently bought one of these in the color sand, and it is amazing! It's a little hard to blend, but when you do, it really provides an even tone and long-lasting matte coverage! I'll definitely be buying this product again!
Giselle O.
This is a very covering foundation. I really love it, the only problem I see it's that you can't see the real colour of the product because the packing It does'nt allow it.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.