4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,048 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Love it and it's so adorable. It's just as good as other that I paid 40 dollars for!
I love this foundation!! It works so well with my oily combo skin!! And on top of oily skin I also have super sensitive acne prone skin and a big plus is this has never made me break out what so ever!! It's affordable, it's full coverage, and comfortable to wear.
I love this foundation! It's the first one in a LONG time that I actually love. It has great great coverage without feeling super heavy on your skin. It's super cheap and helps with oil control. (Stay matte, eh? Definitely, lol.)
I love this product! It gives me really good coverage, like extremely good.
Descubrí este producto en la farmacia y lo que me llamo la atención fue el termino "matte" y también su precio. Me ha encantado este producto ya que me ayuda a las zonas grasosas de mi piel como la naríz. Tiene buena cobertura y el acabado es bellizimo.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This matte foundation is amazing for your skin . As everybody knows ivory helps so much with acne problems and the benefactor for this make up because it's absolutely formulated to help you not breakout . This is a lot of peoples go to foundation that have really oily skin and hate putting makeup on because it will break them out . Great brand and great product , highly recommend !!
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love this product it is actually matte which I love. However make sure to really check that it matches your skin, I accidentally got one that was two shades lighter than me even though the color on the bottle looked like it would match. If you can open the container and swatch it on your hand. It is great for the price and it lasts.
I use this foundation everyday it is a great foundation covers everything and keeps you matte throughout the day, I love the mousse formula it covers everything but is at the same time feels lightweight on the skin
I love this foundation. Soft, smooth and goes on nicely. It stays matte for hours and I have oily skin. Great coverage as well.
Review for: 203 True Beige
Love this product it's a very nice and Mate finish recommend to girls that have oily skin it's a mate foundation
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos