BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Athena R.
Spring, TX
#Bestof2015 product purchase! I absolutely love the feel and lightness of this foundation. perfect for my combination/oily skin and I don't have to do ANY touchups throughout the day.
Azareli R.
Tracy, CA
This foundation is amazing. I bought it a while back just never got a chance to use it. Finally used it today and it feels amazing. It gives the best coverage and doesn't feel like you have a lot of makeup on. FYI i have very oily skin.
Kerri M.
Steubenville , OH
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I used to use Tarte brand Amazonian clay because I have very oily skin. However I broke out from using it I googled reviews on a comparable product and found this gem. I love this product for a great value!! I pair this with their primer and love the results
Nancy G.
Alpaugh, Ca
I received this foundation courtesy of Influenster in my UniVoxBox and I've been wearing it ever since! The color matches my skin tone perfectly. It is very light weight compared to my old foundation (Revlon Colorstay) but I still get the medium to full coverage I desire. Definitely repurchasing!
Alejandra A.
I received this from influenster in my uni voxbox, but the shade wasn't right for me, so i give it to my mom, and she loves it. she is talking about trying more thing from the brand!

Ashley S.
I did enjoy this product. It had a good coverage and a little goes a long way, which I love. But it felt dry and crackly on my skin. Kind of heavy compared to covergirl's foundation.
Alexis D.
New Albany , OH
I think this product does a great job of covering blemishes or redness. I do have red cheeks and this foundation does cover my redness. Although, I think this foundation can look cakey on your face and it might look like you are wearing too much makeup.
Kimberly A.
Currently use this daily! I love it so much. My skins feels very soft when I have it on and I don't feel as if it's caked on to my face. Definitely going to continue purchasing this.
Tarah R.
Middletown, PA
I received this in my univox box and I absolutely love it!! I love this makeup because it has great coverage, does not have a smell and I can barely feel it! since using it I've also noticed less breakouts so not clogging pores is a huge plus. Will for sure be purchasing this when I'm out! :)
Letitia L.
El Paso, TX
I am loving this foundation. I apply the stay matte primer, the Rimmel BB cream, and then the stay matte foundation. All three together work like a dream and my face looks flawless! I am also super stoked that it doesn't break me out and I am shine free.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.