4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,137 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
#Bestof2015 product purchase! I absolutely love the feel and lightness of this foundation. perfect for my combination/oily skin and I don't have to do ANY touchups throughout the day.
This foundation is amazing. I bought it a while back just never got a chance to use it. Finally used it today and it feels amazing. It gives the best coverage and doesn't feel like you have a lot of makeup on. FYI i have very oily skin.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I used to use Tarte brand Amazonian clay because I have very oily skin. However I broke out from using it I googled reviews on a comparable product and found this gem. I love this product for a great value!! I pair this with their primer and love the results
I received this foundation courtesy of Influenster in my UniVoxBox and I've been wearing it ever since! The color matches my skin tone perfectly. It is very light weight compared to my old foundation (Revlon Colorstay) but I still get the medium to full coverage I desire. Definitely repurchasing!
I received this from influenster in my uni voxbox, but the shade wasn't right for me, so i give it to my mom, and she loves it. she is talking about trying more thing from the brand!
I did enjoy this product. It had a good coverage and a little goes a long way, which I love. But it felt dry and crackly on my skin. Kind of heavy compared to covergirl's foundation.
I think this product does a great job of covering blemishes or redness. I do have red cheeks and this foundation does cover my redness. Although, I think this foundation can look cakey on your face and it might look like you are wearing too much makeup.
Currently use this daily! I love it so much. My skins feels very soft when I have it on and I don't feel as if it's caked on to my face. Definitely going to continue purchasing this.
I received this in my univox box and I absolutely love it!! I love this makeup because it has great coverage, does not have a smell and I can barely feel it! since using it I've also noticed less breakouts so not clogging pores is a huge plus. Will for sure be purchasing this when I'm out! :)
I am loving this foundation. I apply the stay matte primer, the Rimmel BB cream, and then the stay matte foundation. All three together work like a dream and my face looks flawless! I am also super stoked that it doesn't break me out and I am shine free.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos