8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Amber F.
Amber F.
Dundalk, MD
I've just finished my first tube of it and I have to get another one asap. I love that you don't have to use a lot of it to get full coverage and it lasts!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Tinley Park, IL
I love this drug store foundation. It has awesome coverage. It is thick but it is light on the skin. This is definitely on my repurchase list!
margarita c.
margarita c.
I recently just bought this last week to try. I have oily skin so i was fearing to try it but once i put it on i really liked it. I wash my face pat dry and apply it straight on. It feels realky matt, smooth, breathable. I really likedit.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Wichita, KS
It was thick and very cakey. I have oily/combo skin and I usually love products that are meant to keep my matte all day. This just wasn't for me. So my advice would be to stray away from this because it's just not that great of a product.
Renee H.
Renee H.
I found that this was an ok product. If you use to much you really can tell but I found that the product felt lite on your face but can blob up if too much is used
Malia R.
Malia R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm using always Maybelline, but this time try using something new, because the BB cream Maybelline felt very oily for my face.

Based on my experience the natural finish that promises succeeds (if you use the right color), if the matte skin is and has durability as 6 hours depending on how much sweat or weather, it may take less or more, minimizes some pores but if you use it with a first it will look more perfect. It is minutes to oily skin like mine. It is medium coverage if you are not pronounced or exaggerated acne spots is not right for cover, it is more a base for daily use because it gives a natural, perfect for classes or go shopping. I am sensitive skin and I had no allergic reaction, or mild itching.

You can apply with the fingers without problem, brush or sponge makeup, I apply it with the brush and then for stumping very well use the sponge. It is a base that does not feel heavy or greasy.

To remove use as always Johnsons Baby shampoo is my favorite makeup remover.

Will buy again?
Definitely yes, it's one of my favorites
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is a pretty good foundation especially if you're on a budget. It has good coverage, a little goes a long way and it doesn't feel like you have anything on your face. It doesn't have great lasting power but I found that as long as I use a good primer, I can get about 6 - 8 hours out of it. It does get a little cakey in between my eye brows where I create the most oil.
Amber Marie B.
Amber Marie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently received this foundation, and i love it. the shades tend to be kind of ashy. but that's easy to over look when you love the product. i have oily skin, so this foundation was a saving grace. its great on its own, but I've found that if i mix it with other foundations. for example my Revlon nearly naked, it makes those foundations matte and longer lasting.
Rhiannon B.
Rhiannon B.
CLIFTON, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wore this for a while, when i didn't know anything about makeup or skin types or anything.

VERY VERY VERY THICK AND NOT FOR DRY SKIN. IF I HAD OILY SKIN I BET I WOULD LOVE THIS.
Raynan G.
Raynan G.
Greencastle, IN
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation provides amazing coverage. It is extremely matte, so if you have dry skin or dry patches, it definitely sticks out. I recommend moisturizing really well before using this product. Other than that, super matte with great coverage.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.