4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,137 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I received the new Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation, compliments of Influenster and it has easily become one of my favorites! It is lightweight and does not "cake up". Safe to say shine has INDEED met its matte!!! Loving it! #UniVoxBox
It's a spectacular foundation for the price. You really can't beat a matte foundation for under $5! It applies well, and has decent staying power, however it WILL stick and look cake-y on dry patches. It's probably only best for those with purely oily skin.
I love this foundation. Works how it says it does. My face isn't shiny. It is totally matte. It doesn't feel heavy on my face. It's nice and light and I feel like my skin is still able to breathe. And I feel like the color was a good match for my tone as well.
I love rimmel products !!! this liquid mousse foundation is super light you wouldn't believe you had any makeup on! My skin is very oily so this product doesn't make it worse or irritate it!
My sister gave this to me and I was pleased. It applied smooth, it covered up my blemishes and it matched my skin tone and gave it a natural look. Plus you can find it at any drug store!
This is me new favorite mousse foundation! Its light weight for the summer and has total coverage. It doesn't break me out and it sets amazing! I wont use anything else for the summer!
Hands down the best foundation. Leaves a flawless matte finish. I bought one at Wal-Mart and when i went back to buy another there was none sadly enough. Definitely would buy once more.
I CANT SAY MANY GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS . I FOUND IT TO BE TOO CAKEY AND MADE ME LOOK CLOWNISH . I DIDNT CARE FOR THE COVERAGE AND I EVEN TRIED TO USE LITTLE AND STILL MANAGED THE CAKEY LOOK .
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY
I have found that this product is way to thick for my liking. I have dry skin and I find that in my dry spots, it tends to just collect in that dry spot. So, then I have dark dry spots on my face. I would not recommend this foundation if you have dry skin.
This product is great. It doesn't leave me feeling oily. It does catch in small pieces of dry skin, and it is a little dark for me. It will be great during summer time. I did receive this product via influenster
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos