8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Serena F.
Serena F.
I have the worlds most oil skin I swear and it's also super sensitive and I breakout easy. I have tried the most expensive foundations to find no luck. Then happened to give drugstore brands a try. And now I'm in love with it! I will never go back to bareminerals, Mac, ect. Keeps the oil 99% under control.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is so soft and fluffy. I love a nice matte finish to my foundation, and this paired with the Stay Matte powder is perfect. This is best when applied with a buffing brush or beauty sponge.
tasha r.
tasha r.
Holyoke, MA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I wanted to love this, I have other Rimmel foundations I love but this was awful on my dry skin. It clung to my dry spots so much. I feel like it also settled into my one wrinkle and made it look very noticeable with caking foundation in it.
megan Y.
megan Y.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I do love that it sticks to its word and is a matte finish but I don't feel it is a full coverage all day foundation. It does blend well but I have to touch up at least 2-3 times a day. I have normal to oily skin though!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this foundation. I have combo/oily skin, and the liquid foundation I had been using was just slipping all over my face by the time I got halfway through my day. This stuff really stays in place! I apply it using an elf blending brush, and it leaves a smooth, matte finish. Stays on all day, but comes off when I want it to. The only issue I have with this is that I'm using the lightest shade available and it's just a tad too pink for my complexion. I've been able to fix that using some extra concealer in just the right places, but I would love if they came out with more shades and undertones. Also works perfectly with the stay matte primer!
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Barre, VT
Review for: 103 True Ivory
For my skin type, I will say that this did help control the shine that develops from having oily, acne-prone skin, but it does not fully stop it from happening all day. It's a pretty decent coverage, but I apply sparingly to avoid caking it on and it's pretty good. I pair it with the primer of the same "stay matte" line and they really work well together and do not break me out.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Alpaugh, Ca
I received this foundation courtesy of Influenster in my UniVoxBox and I've been wearing it ever since! The color matches my skin tone perfectly. It is very light weight compared to my old foundation (Revlon Colorstay) but I still get the medium to full coverage I desire. Definitely repurchasing!
Rima D.
Rima D.
Rosedale , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best foundations out there and for $5 how can you not beat that! This is perfect for combo/oily skin and it glides on smooth and gives full coverage. The only downside is they don't have much shades but, I highly recommend this!
Cia H.
Cia H.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I'm currently using this and I LOVE it! I plan to buy this again. I found this at my local Target Store and the price was very reasonable. This stays on all day until I'm ready to take it off. (I find that amazing,especially in this Phoenix , AZ heat!)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Rye Brook
This foundation is very build able and easy to apply. The coverage is good but can be made as high coverage or as low coverage as you want. It has a matte finish and I would recommend it to others.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.