BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Christine W.
St Petersburg, FL
I received this product in a voxbox. I was pleasently surprised. I had never used a matte before and can now say it is all I will be using. My skin is beautiful! It is not greasy it stays on all day and the color choices and beautiful.
Michaela H.
One of the bestttttt foundations ive ever used!!!!! It is literally so good! perfect for combination skin and matches perfectly with skin tone!!! definitely my favorite !!!
Danielle R.
Amarillo, TX
I like the natural finish this has even though it's matte. it doesn't look to drying or cakey on my dry skin as long as i moisturize well beforehand. i have to mix 010 light porcelain and 091 light ivory to get a good match for my light skin. and the price cannot be beat!
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
This product is okay, I am oily though and it didn't really work for me or even cover my imperfections. I may try again but my first time using it I didn't really care for it.
Stacy E.
Los Angeles, CA
I hated this foundation. The color selection is horrible none of them even came close to matching my skin. The foundation was extremely dry and made me look cakey. I have oily skin and it made my skin look dry! Don't waste your money!
Elizabeth T.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
I actually use a darker tone for contouring. I use a wet beauty blender to blend it in. Although I have not tried this on my entire face with a tone my skin color, I really like the finish it gives on my contour areas. It's very smooth and has a satin finish on my skin.
Ashlee B.
Bella Vista, AR
This is good for matching skin tones but it didn't really help my skin look matte. I don't have oily skin but when I wore this I found that my face looked more oily than normal.
Rachel H.
Brandenburg
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
Great coverage with this product especially if you are having a bad skin day. Giving it 3 stars because it can be clumpy and valet on your face. In hot weather it makes you feel like your melting.
Alisa E.
This is the first full coverage Foundation I found that doesn't feel heavy. I have pretty pale skin and had no problem finding a color that matched my skin tone which is really hard for me normally.
Chelsea
Morrisville, NC
Not my favorite of the Rimmel foundations. It does offer a great matte finish as promised. I find it clings to dry patches and the formula sinks into lines and ecentuates my pores. Not sure this is a great fit for my combination skin, but then again, that is why I was tempted to try a matte finish foundation. Although it's not matte, I much prefer Rimmel's 25 hr liquid foundation.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.