8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Christin A.
Christin A.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love the matte effect this product gives. The only downfall is the color selection. I assume I am between shades.
Patience R.
Patience R.
If you have oily skin, this foundation is perfect for you! It leaves your face matte all day and has great coverage! It's a thick yet creamy consistency and is very easy to blend! The only con is how long it lasts. Since its a smaller bottle, it doesn't last that long but I love it so much that I will continue to repurchase it! Highly recommend it for everyone!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
I switched over from using a tarte product that I loved to something more cost efficient. At first I was skeptical since this product is only 5 dollars, but I love it! It doesn't leave my face feeling greasy or shiny, and it provide great coverage without looking thick or cakey. I have sensitive skin, and so far have had no issues with this product!
Brittney V.
Brittney V.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I recently bought this and for it being so cheap it works great , I love how it goes on smoothly and the mousse is just awesome
, money well spent..
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I like the coverage because it doesn't get my oily through out the day but they don't have variety of colors to choose from, it's either too light or too dark for my skin.
cynthia p.
cynthia p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect matte liquid mousse foundation! Firts It's to easy to apply nad It's perfect for oily skin, I have oily skin and this product stay my make up very matte and beautifull, plus The variety of the tones help ! I use this actually and I will buy it again!
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My holy grail foundation!!! I absolutely love this. I have oily skin and this makes my skin look phenomenal!!!
Renee S.
Renee S.
Espanola, NM
I love this foundation especially mixed with my Olay fresh effects BB cream. It's not heavy on the skin and I love the texture of it. It looks extremely natural. However I feel it will only work for people with oily or extremely oily skin because it can be a little too drying which is why I mix it in with the BB cream.
Aja B.
Aja B.
Bismarck, ND
I received this foundation complimentary of Influenster and I have to say I am very impressed. The color match was almost spot on, the packaging is cute and the coverage is great! It truly helped with my oily skin and stayed matte more than any other foundation I've tried lately. Only downside is the scent was a little strong for my sensitive skin so I broke out a little.
Paige H.
Paige H.
As someone with very sensitive skin, I love this product for everyday use. I knew as soon as I put it on that I was ready to make the switch. It has great coverage and its breathable - which is a HUGE asset my makeup needs to have! I love that it gives me a matte finish as opposed to a greasy look.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.