8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,219 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I received this product in a voxbox. I was pleasently surprised. I had never used a matte before and can now say it is all I will be using. My skin is beautiful! It is not greasy it stays on all day and the color choices and beautiful.
One of the bestttttt foundations ive ever used!!!!! It is literally so good! perfect for combination skin and matches perfectly with skin tone!!! definitely my favorite !!!
I like the natural finish this has even though it's matte. it doesn't look to drying or cakey on my dry skin as long as i moisturize well beforehand. i have to mix 010 light porcelain and 091 light ivory to get a good match for my light skin. and the price cannot be beat!
I hated this foundation. The color selection is horrible none of them even came close to matching my skin. The foundation was extremely dry and made me look cakey. I have oily skin and it made my skin look dry! Don't waste your money!
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
I actually use a darker tone for contouring. I use a wet beauty blender to blend it in. Although I have not tried this on my entire face with a tone my skin color, I really like the finish it gives on my contour areas. It's very smooth and has a satin finish on my skin.
This is good for matching skin tones but it didn't really help my skin look matte. I don't have oily skin but when I wore this I found that my face looked more oily than normal.
This is the first full coverage Foundation I found that doesn't feel heavy. I have pretty pale skin and had no problem finding a color that matched my skin tone which is really hard for me normally.
Not my favorite of the Rimmel foundations. It does offer a great matte finish as promised. I find it clings to dry patches and the formula sinks into lines and ecentuates my pores. Not sure this is a great fit for my combination skin, but then again, that is why I was tempted to try a matte finish foundation. Although it's not matte, I much prefer Rimmel's 25 hr liquid foundation.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos