BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Richa K.
I received the new Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation, compliments of Influenster and it has easily become one of my favorites! It is lightweight and does not "cake up". Safe to say shine has INDEED met its matte!!! Loving it! ‪#‎UniVoxBox‬
Faith M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
It's a spectacular foundation for the price. You really can't beat a matte foundation for under $5! It applies well, and has decent staying power, however it WILL stick and look cake-y on dry patches. It's probably only best for those with purely oily skin.
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
I love this foundation. Works how it says it does. My face isn't shiny. It is totally matte. It doesn't feel heavy on my face. It's nice and light and I feel like my skin is still able to breathe. And I feel like the color was a good match for my tone as well.
monica g.
Ogden, UT
I love rimmel products !!! this liquid mousse foundation is super light you wouldn't believe you had any makeup on! My skin is very oily so this product doesn't make it worse or irritate it!
Allie S.
Baldwin, NY
My sister gave this to me and I was pleased. It applied smooth, it covered up my blemishes and it matched my skin tone and gave it a natural look. Plus you can find it at any drug store!
Niki M.
Lansing, NY
This is me new favorite mousse foundation! Its light weight for the summer and has total coverage. It doesn't break me out and it sets amazing! I wont use anything else for the summer!
Gabriela A.
Rialto, CA
Hands down the best foundation. Leaves a flawless matte finish. I bought one at Wal-Mart and when i went back to buy another there was none sadly enough. Definitely would buy once more.
samantha n.
Sturtevant, WI
I CANT SAY MANY GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS . I FOUND IT TO BE TOO CAKEY AND MADE ME LOOK CLOWNISH . I DIDNT CARE FOR THE COVERAGE AND I EVEN TRIED TO USE LITTLE AND STILL MANAGED THE CAKEY LOOK .

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY
Brenna W.
Waterville, KS
I have found that this product is way to thick for my liking. I have dry skin and I find that in my dry spots, it tends to just collect in that dry spot. So, then I have dark dry spots on my face. I would not recommend this foundation if you have dry skin.
Kristina R.
Florissant, MO
This product is great. It doesn't leave me feeling oily. It does catch in small pieces of dry skin, and it is a little dark for me. It will be great during summer time. I did receive this product via influenster
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.