BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Annabel K.
Los Angeles, CA
It is matte, but it is not ideal for combination skin. I thought if I only applied it in the t-zone it would be fine, but it still clung to dry patches on my face. I am very pale so I bought the lightest shade, but it is too pink and looks completely wrong.
Kayla I.
Tyler , TX
This is now my foundation that I use on a daily basis.
It's light, airy, covers and doesn't clog my pores.
I've had no breakouts since using this and it gives you an airbrushed finish.
Heidi S.
Tucson, AZ
I did not like this foundation it just was too I wrong for my face it made my pores come out more and it just didn't feel right I don't think I would purchase this again the color was off
Rebecca B.
norwich, CT
I don't use foundation on a regular basis because I don't like to feel like I have a mask on. This foundation I will definitely be trying. Very matte and not heavy. Good for oily skin.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
I love this stuff! I have very oily skin and this foundation is perfect for me. It gives a matte finish (obviously) and it provides pretty good coverage. I like how the texture is a mousse feeling too, it feels like I have nothing on my face when I use this.
Abbie C.
Boise, ID
I've been wanting to try this for the longest time when I received it in my #UniVoxBox and I seriously love it! It matches my skin tone perfectly and looks gorgeous on the skin. I love the look of a completely matte face and this product completely nails it!
Emma K.
Oyster Bay, NY
Really nice and smooth color! This matte foundation is really creamy and glides right on skin. It has nice long lasting coverage and covers up my blemishes and red areas of skin really good! Overall it's a great product and I would definitely recommend it!
Dinah S.
I loved that it made my skin look flawless and natural at the same time. Its staying power is impressive. Overall, I think this is a must have for your makeup collection.
Chelsea B.
Worcester, MA
I received this product free from influenster in my uni voxbox and sadly it wasn't in my color but i tested it on and it smells good not chemically and has great coverage its smooth and doesn't make the skin dry and overall I think its a really good product wish it matched me so i could truly test it out.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review and testing purposes. I was excited to receive this foundation in my #UniVoxBox, but then I realized it was nowhere near my shade. I'm African American and my complexion is caramel color. I wish they had a wider range for darker skin tones.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.