8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,215 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I love this foundation, I have oily skin from time to time in specific areas and this is lightweight and sets matte. I like to seal it with a powder, I seal everything with one. A little goes a long way
Rimmel London makes such great products. Thanks to my #univoxbox I received true ivroy. It matched my skin tone perfectly. It blended in and was weightless on my skin. I feel it lasted the whole day and still looked just as good as when I applied it.
I like it but i think this may not work in mature skin beacause I'm 18 years old and i hace some "wrinckles" in my under eye is natural i think and this foundation make they look so much worst, so i thin this is so perfect for oily skin but not so mature or damage skin..
Started using this product just recently and I was a little iffy about it but once I used it for about a week I fell in love!! I love it it's so nice and easy to put on and it's even better with the matching powder Rimmel has. When you use both the matte fondation and powder it leaves your face looking flawless. I recommend this!
This product is perfect for my oily skin, but a bit cakey even after putting moisturizer and primer before use. Finding your color is a bit hard because it's in plastic so I had to go back to the drugstore twice to find my perfect color.
It has a pretty good matte coverage for about 4-5 hours. The only problem with this is that there is not many colors to choose from. The one that I got was waaaay to light for me. Other than that, pretty good foundation for a good price.
Nice matte and full coverage foundation, very good price and love the finish does not make me look cakey and i have dry skin, I got mine from walgreens and had $1 off coupons.
I love that this foundation is a moose texture is very different from all the other drugstore foundations and I think I paid only $5 for its very full coverage you just have to be careful on what color are you pick out but overall amazing
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos