BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
I love this foundation, I have oily skin from time to time in specific areas and this is lightweight and sets matte. I like to seal it with a powder, I seal everything with one. A little goes a long way
Kayla L.
elgin, SC
Rimmel London makes such great products. Thanks to my #univoxbox I received true ivroy. It matched my skin tone perfectly. It blended in and was weightless on my skin. I feel it lasted the whole day and still looked just as good as when I applied it.
Hillary G.
I like it but i think this may not work in mature skin beacause I'm 18 years old and i hace some "wrinckles" in my under eye is natural i think and this foundation make they look so much worst, so i thin this is so perfect for oily skin but not so mature or damage skin..
Jazmin M.
Albuquerque , NM
Started using this product just recently and I was a little iffy about it but once I used it for about a week I fell in love!! I love it it's so nice and easy to put on and it's even better with the matching powder Rimmel has. When you use both the matte fondation and powder it leaves your face looking flawless. I recommend this!
Adriana C.
Fresno, CA
This product is perfect for my oily skin, but a bit cakey even after putting moisturizer and primer before use. Finding your color is a bit hard because it's in plastic so I had to go back to the drugstore twice to find my perfect color.
Lizeth R.
Laredo, TX
It has a pretty good matte coverage for about 4-5 hours. The only problem with this is that there is not many colors to choose from. The one that I got was waaaay to light for me. Other than that, pretty good foundation for a good price.
Bailey H.
Rockford, IL
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
Very full coverage foundation. Great for oily skin, but may look cakey if you have dry skin. Lasts about 5 hours for me (I have combination skin) it begins to break up as my face gets oily. Overall I wish the consistency was a bit thinner.
Sajida S.
Brooklyn Park , MN
Nice matte and full coverage foundation, very good price and love the finish does not make me look cakey and i have dry skin, I got mine from walgreens and had $1 off coupons.
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
I love that this foundation is a moose texture is very different from all the other drugstore foundations and I think I paid only $5 for its very full coverage you just have to be careful on what color are you pick out but overall amazing
Ruzina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This foundation stays matte or the first hour then started to make my face feel like a puddle of oil the rest of the day. I tried blotting paper and the oil came off, but the puddle feeling didn't go away. I stopped using it after a week.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.