8 colors available

Deana K.
Deana K.
Ringwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok, so let me start by saying, I have very dry skin, so when I received this in my UniVoxBox I was a little aprehensive about trying it out. HOWEVER, I'm so glad this was sent to me because its one of my new favorite foundations. I usually don't go near matte foundations due to the fact that it normally dries out skin more than a regular foundation. This one though doesn't dry out my face at all and leaves me with a beautiful finish. I would totally purchase this again!
Jocelyn R.
Jocelyn R.
I have used this product before and not to big of a fan..if you have dry patches it makes them look worse and makes them stand out. Coverage wise I give it a 7 out of 10 it was to sheer for me didn't give me a full coverage.. I guess just depends on your skin and likings.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
I like it...not love it unfortunately. It does match your skin easily but if you do not have very oily skin I would say you need to thin it out with something else. I would probably buy this again in combination with another product because it does give good coverage. I would recommend it especially if you do have oily skin.
Amparo G.
Amparo G.
San Leandro, CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this foundation. It has worked wonders for me. Definitely full coverage. It covers my acne spots and it's really affordable when you buy it at walmart or when they have it on sale in walgreens. I'm scared to try any others.
Emmi K.
Emmi K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very excited to try this because it's hard to find a matte foundation that comes in shades with pink undertones. While applying it I was happy with how well it matched my skintone, but when it dried my skin looked cakey, dull and very dry. It settled into every little crease it could find whenever I moved my face. My skin looked like it belonged to someone fifteen years older.
charisse c.
charisse c.
MCKINNEY, TX
Should be called the stay oily foundation instead of stay matte. This goes on matte and look great for about an hour before it breaks up and I look like a total oil slick. Hate this stuff.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this foundation. It matches my skin tone well. And is an even coverage for my rough spots.
Courtney I.
Courtney I.
This is a great value full coverage foundation. Not dewy, very matte. I like to mix it with a moisturizer or liquid highlight to add glow or thin the product some
Hillary G.
Hillary G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it but i think this may not work in mature skin beacause I'm 18 years old and i hace some "wrinckles" in my under eye is natural i think and this foundation make they look so much worst, so i thin this is so perfect for oily skin but not so mature or damage skin..
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Wilmington, DE
I got the #StayMatte box from Influenster, and tried it out immediately. It felt nice and went on well, but the shade I was sent was so light that I looked like a ghost. So it's hard for me to comment on coverage or wearability as I had to take it right back off.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.