8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Serena F.
Serena F.
I have the worlds most oil skin I swear and it's also super sensitive and I breakout easy. I have tried the most expensive foundations to find no luck. Then happened to give drugstore brands a try. And now I'm in love with it! I will never go back to bareminerals, Mac, ect. Keeps the oil 99% under control.
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
I hated this product. It literally just laid on the top of skin and it looked so cackey on the face. I tried using a brush and a beauty blender and even just my hands and it would not blend at all. Not a fan of this product at all.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This was my daily foundation, I have oily skin and I loved it, but I feel like it breaks me out or my skin reacts weird to it. So I haven't really reached for it.
A.J. R.
A.J. R.
Henderson, NV
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Mousse foundations for me are always the best coverage and always feel amazing and I think Rimmel's Stay Matte foundation is one of the best I've tried so far.
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Pasadena, MD
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Love this stuff!!! It doesn't make my face oily or break out. It has great coverage blends very nicely.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Burnsville, MN
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Did not like this product goes on smooth but they have a small color selection
Hope Y.
Hope Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product complimentary from Influenster to test out. I am in love with it. It provides amazing coverage with just one coat, can be buildable. I have dark moles and was able to conceal it with this foundation. Awesome! I love the matte finish, it looks so flawless. I notice that I can get a bit cakey if i apply a thick coat or too much. The product is easy to blend, light weight, and has good shine/oil control. It's definitely my new favorite. I highly recommend. =)
emina f.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This color is so perfect on my skin! The foundation itself is my favorite drugstore foundation, it blends on very smoothly! And I have pretty oily skin and it works well with my skin! Recommend it to everyone :)
Rima D.
Rima D.
Rosedale , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best foundations out there and for $5 how can you not beat that! This is perfect for combo/oily skin and it glides on smooth and gives full coverage. The only downside is they don't have much shades but, I highly recommend this!
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
Monson, MA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This personally doesn't work for my skin type. It's great coverage but it can appear really cakey and if you have dry spots/dry skin this product really isn't for you.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.