BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Yvette R.
Las Cruces, NM
I have read/heard a lot of rave reviews about this foundation. I have oily skin, and for me, it just didn't work. The price was great, but it just didn't keep my skin looking "matte" like i hoped. Not even at the beginning of the day. For me just not a good fit.
Melissa M.
Miami Gardens, FL
I got this product complimentary from influenster in my UniVoxBox. It's a great product but a little light for my skin. I had to mix it in with some of my other foundation. It does last long and helps you hide blemishes.
Sandy J.
Simi Valley , CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
My skin is very oily especially around my T zone so I started using this foundation during the summer and it definitely held up! I love how soft it is on the skin and how matte it kept me. Only giving it 4 stars since is works well with the stay matte powder 👌🏽
Simone C.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a good foundation if you want a younger look. It makes my skin look so fresh and smooth. It's a mousse foundation so it's easy to apply. Also it's the perfect price so you can even go to a drug store and get it.
Brandy B.
Dalton, Ga
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation has great coverage and does go on matte. However, I wouldn't really recommend for oily skin as after I have worn it for awhile I start feeling really oily. I feel the need to blot several times during the day. I will not be repurchasing this item.
CLAUDIA P.
Not many shades to chose from- picked up 2 shades and they blended easily, smooth finish, truly stays matte, coverage is definitely build able, would recommend using the stay matte primer
Valerie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my go to foundations for winter (it's too thick for summer). The coverage is very high and this is easy to blend. A little goes a long way! Last forever and I like the squeeze tube.
Rahel Y.
Edwards, CA
I received this product from Influenster. I really like the Rimmel products, but they are a tad expensive. I do like this one. It matched my skin perfectly and felt like it was barely there.
Brenda B.
Los angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently purchased this item! And immediately loved it from my first time use! Its not oily or anything. I use this as my everyday foundation. It covers up all my flaws just fine.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I have very oily skin and this foundation is perfect for me. It gives a matte finish (obviously) and it provides pretty good coverage. I like how the texture is a mousse feeling too, it feels like I have nothing on my face when I use this.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.