4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,132 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I have read/heard a lot of rave reviews about this foundation. I have oily skin, and for me, it just didn't work. The price was great, but it just didn't keep my skin looking "matte" like i hoped. Not even at the beginning of the day. For me just not a good fit.
I got this product complimentary from influenster in my UniVoxBox. It's a great product but a little light for my skin. I had to mix it in with some of my other foundation. It does last long and helps you hide blemishes.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
My skin is very oily especially around my T zone so I started using this foundation during the summer and it definitely held up! I love how soft it is on the skin and how matte it kept me. Only giving it 4 stars since is works well with the stay matte powder 👌🏽
This is a good foundation if you want a younger look. It makes my skin look so fresh and smooth. It's a mousse foundation so it's easy to apply. Also it's the perfect price so you can even go to a drug store and get it.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation has great coverage and does go on matte. However, I wouldn't really recommend for oily skin as after I have worn it for awhile I start feeling really oily. I feel the need to blot several times during the day. I will not be repurchasing this item.
Not many shades to chose from- picked up 2 shades and they blended easily, smooth finish, truly stays matte, coverage is definitely build able, would recommend using the stay matte primer
One of my go to foundations for winter (it's too thick for summer). The coverage is very high and this is easy to blend. A little goes a long way! Last forever and I like the squeeze tube.
I received this product from Influenster. I really like the Rimmel products, but they are a tad expensive. I do like this one. It matched my skin perfectly and felt like it was barely there.
I just recently purchased this item! And immediately loved it from my first time use! Its not oily or anything. I use this as my everyday foundation. It covers up all my flaws just fine.
I love this stuff! I have very oily skin and this foundation is perfect for me. It gives a matte finish (obviously) and it provides pretty good coverage. I like how the texture is a mousse feeling too, it feels like I have nothing on my face when I use this.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos