8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Palatine, IL
Works well, but it oxidizes a little. The staying power is phenom. So glad I got it in the Uni Voxbox.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Denver, CO
I picked up a sample of this from Walgreens and for a inexpensive product this seems to work fairly well, even though I was apprehensive to use a drugstore foundation cause of my sensitive skin I did and it really is not bad at all. My advise when applying this product is to only use a small amount cause you don't want to end up looking as though you have a mask on your face!! Anytime I don't feel in the mood to airbrush I think this is a fast way to get some nice coverage at a good cost, so yes I would use this again!!
Kiki  C.
Kiki C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this foundation in sand and it provides good coverage while making my face completely matte. It is very affordable and does what is says.
Rosio V.
Rosio V.
Des Plaines, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product that does what it says. I got this on a whim to try a new cover up that didn't cause me to break out. This product went on smoothly with a makeup brush and I didn't have to use a lot. Also no need for touch up through out the day. Can't get enough it i found my new coverup.
Raynan G.
Raynan G.
Greencastle, IN
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation provides amazing coverage. It is extremely matte, so if you have dry skin or dry patches, it definitely sticks out. I recommend moisturizing really well before using this product. Other than that, super matte with great coverage.
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
I have fair skin and it's hard to find a good match as far as foundation goes. This is a good match for me, but I looked lighter because of how thick it is. A little goes a VERY long way. I ended up having to wipe half of it off to make myself look normal again. It certainly covers well, though! It does not, however, stay matte, as the name suggests. Make sure you carry a compact powder if you use it if your skin has a tendency to get oily over the course of the day.
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Middletown, CT
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this foundation. Definitely more full coverage and has a thicker formula. I wear this every day and is light enough for my very pale skin.
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Allston, MA
I picked this up yesterday because my bb cream was running out and I needed something to wear out and there was a coupon at CVS for a $1 off, so I thought why not try it. I bought it in Ivory, and I really loved it. It is a mousse, which is good if you have a dry - dry/combo skin like me. The tone was a perfect match for my skin, and it didn't cake up with powder on top. When I drink my face gets very red, so this is often a concern for me but when I got home after being out all night, my makeup was still in great condition and I WAS NOT RED. So, I will definitely be using this again!
Kaleigh A.
Kaleigh A.
Bloomingdale, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product made my skin appear flakey when I first put it on. My skin did not appear that way before application. When I washed my face, applied lotion, and then reapplied the foundation it looked a lot better.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Oneida, NY
This product, I LOVE it. I bought this about a month or so ago because it was a good price and I just wanted to try it to see if it'd give you that airbush look. At first, I HATED it. It made my face so greasy but, than I realized it was because I wasn't using it right.
Now, I apply it on any blemishes and under my eyes and I feel so much better especially, as a college kid who never gets to sleep in :)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.