BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Ashley S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is a must have in my makeup bag! It's definitely a full coverage foundation since it is thicker but it's still easy to blend. I always buy one shade darker then what I usually pick but I would recommend to anyone who needs full coverage, especially for the price.
Haley S.
Fort Worth, TX
Loving so far! I wasn't sure at first but I've warmed up! Goes on really creamy, need bit of a blending. Also make sure to get the correct color! I bought soft beige and it was a bit orange, but I've seemed to make it work for me. Also last quite long. Truly matte!
Viridiana R.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since receiving this product from Influenster and trying it, it has become my everyday use foundation. I like the matte and natural look it has. I'm a simple kinda gal so it was great for me.
Victoria P.
I got this in my influenster vox box and i love it! Once i run out i will be buying this product. It covers up the shine on your face and it lasts all day. It gives your face a air brush look.
Elizabeth A.
I really enjoyed this foundation but it was super thick! I found myself thinning it out with an oil free moisturizer to keep the matte finish while still being able to let my skin breathe.
Danielle E.
North Baldwin, NY
I enjoy this foundation for its coverage but it is not my all time favorite after time it gets cakey. I do love how it matched my skin tone!

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Ashlee D.
I love this foundation. it isn't heavy or greasy. I forget I'm wearing it sometimes! I typically hate every foundation aside from powder, but love this and won't ever change. it lasts a long time, blends great, and you can build on it to have a more full coverage or use it sparingly for a lighter coverage.
Rahel Y.
Edwards, CA
I received this product from Influenster. I really like the Rimmel products, but they are a tad expensive. I do like this one. It matched my skin perfectly and felt like it was barely there.
Yvette R.
Las Cruces, NM
I have read/heard a lot of rave reviews about this foundation. I have oily skin, and for me, it just didn't work. The price was great, but it just didn't keep my skin looking "matte" like i hoped. Not even at the beginning of the day. For me just not a good fit.
Valerie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my go to foundations for winter (it's too thick for summer). The coverage is very high and this is easy to blend. A little goes a long way! Last forever and I like the squeeze tube.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.