BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Jillian P.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just received this in my vox box, and thankfully didn't have my makeup for the day on yet! Thank gosh because this stuff is great. Good coverage,solid color (matches well!) and I swear it's going to be a staple
Tiffany S.
Sparrows Point, MD
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I absolutely love this foundation I have very pale skin and it works nicely I also have oily skin and this stays matte on me I use it with the primer for an even better looking finish! It lasts and I don't have to reapply throughout the day I would highly recommend especially to woman with oily skin you won't be disappointed!
Manda D.
Ocean Grove , NJ
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I bought this foundation because it was cheap and looked like a good color for my skin tone. I liked it the first couple of times I used it. It kept my skin looking oil free all day. But after the 3rd or 4th time I used it I noticed it was making my skin really dry and causing a rash on my face. I would not recommend this foundation if you have sensitive skin.
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is okay but it's a bit thick and mousse like, so a little goes a LONG way or your face may end up looking cakey. The color range isn't that great and it oxidizes a good amount darker after you've had it on just a bit. My complexion is very fair so this ended up looking a bit orange on me.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this foundation. It's so creamy and smooth. The porcelain is perfect for my cool toned, pale skin. I would recommend applying it with a brush. It blends so well, and matches my skin perfectly. I would definitely recommend it!
Jenny K.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Very thick product . I have oily skin . Makes my face look really dry and cakey . Tried using a good moisturizer but it did not help at all .
Johnnielynn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Rimmel London make up. This foundation is greatly priced and has excellent coverage. The only thing I didn't like is that it is thick, and kind of cakes on. However I have adapted and I use it in very small amounts as a concealer.
Nahomi P.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried it more than once to make sure I didn't like it... It's super cakey and patchy, on me anyway... I wouldn't buy it again. A lot of other people love it but it didn't work for me at all.
Kayenat H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried it one, and the quality was terrible. not recommended. And gave me break outs!
Analicia C.
This base is perfect for my oily skin as it leaves matt matt and lasts a lot, after 8 hours I still feel makeup. It's like a mousse but has good coverage. I do not cause acne outbreaks . The only downside is that I have not found the exact skin tone, the more like a pink undertone is . Use the 200 soft beige.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.