4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,983 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I received this product in my univoxbox and found that it was different than the one I'm currently using. i found that this foundation stayed on the entire day which rarely happens! i end up re-applying later in the day. but this product wasn't bad on me and it did match my color closely. the thing is that you shouldnt use a lot of product or you'll look washed out. when i used it, i felt like i had nothing on my face! i like the mousse texture as well.
I like it...not love it unfortunately. It does match your skin easily but if you do not have very oily skin I would say you need to thin it out with something else. I would probably buy this again in combination with another product because it does give good coverage. I would recommend it especially if you do have oily skin.
I was very excited to try this because it's hard to find a matte foundation that comes in shades with pink undertones. While applying it I was happy with how well it matched my skintone, but when it dried my skin looked cakey, dull and very dry. It settled into every little crease it could find whenever I moved my face. My skin looked like it belonged to someone fifteen years older.
I like it but i think this may not work in mature skin beacause I'm 18 years old and i hace some "wrinckles" in my under eye is natural i think and this foundation make they look so much worst, so i thin this is so perfect for oily skin but not so mature or damage skin..
I absolutely love this foundation. It matches my skin tone well. And is an even coverage for my rough spots.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is one of my new favorite foundations because it actually looks natural on me! The color is actually light enough to match my skin and the matte finish controls oil without being harsh on skin.
This is a great value full coverage foundation. Not dewy, very matte. I like to mix it with a moisturizer or liquid highlight to add glow or thin the product some
Its very thick good for oily skin rather dry skin where it clings to you dry patches. not cute. however if you apply with a damp sponge it should blend well
This is my go to foundation! I have oily skin and it is great! It still stays on all day without getting a shiny appearance.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This was my daily foundation, I have oily skin and I loved it, but I feel like it breaks me out or my skin reacts weird to it. So I haven't really reached for it.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos