BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Kim V.
Kim V.
Ventura, CA
Just tried this and so far it seems to even skin tone. It's very easy to blend with fingertips and there are no smells or streaking with application.
Sasha T.
Sasha T.
Easy to use, fits well in your make up bag and is pretty flawless. LOVE! It isn't greasy and comes right off when you wash it! It isn't a heavy product either! FINALLY!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Jackson Hts, NY
I didn't like this product it was too pink for my face the color was just off, and it was to drying to my face it made me look super cakey with just one layer. Definitely wont buy this.
Tailor C.
Tailor C.
Grand prairie, Tx
Very matifiying! It goes on smooth, and covers up imperfections, redness, and dark spots with ease. Blends very easily, just need a very small amount of the product!
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
I love that this Liquid Mousse Foundation is very comfortable on my skin, my skin feels very soft after i aply. The Mousse Trxture is fantastic very new.. it blends perfectly andat the end i love that i look Natural but at the same time have a Matte finished look.
Karen I.
Karen I.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite foundation! It is really thick but it gives great coverage and a little goes a long way! I love how flawless my face looks for the people that say it looks cakey maybe they are applying too much or don't blend well...also i moisturize and apply a primer before i use any foundation! I love this foundation though but i have heard they don't carry many shades so if you're a darker shade this may not be for you
Raynan G.
Raynan G.
Greencastle, IN
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation provides amazing coverage. It is extremely matte, so if you have dry skin or dry patches, it definitely sticks out. I recommend moisturizing really well before using this product. Other than that, super matte with great coverage.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Middleville, MI
I can't get over the texture of this foundation. You definitely need a primer with this or it'll slide around all day long. The primer that you can buy in conjunction with this was a bust for me. But this mousse formula is just too thick. Didn't like it at all. I wouldn't say that this is a "liquid" mousse at all.

Kayla M.
Kayla M.
La Verne , CA
I have been using the Matte foundation by Rimmel which I received from my Vox Box and I love it! This is definitely my new favorite foundation. I highly recommend it for anyone, especially those with oily skin. The matte texture absorbs the oils leaving your skin less oily. A little really goes a long way with this product as well. It is moisturizing, non-sticky, and it provides great coverage! It is also very lightweight and it leaves your skin feeling soft. I definitely think I will be purchasing this foundation from now on! It is absolutely amazing! Thank you Influenster for introducing me to this foundation! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a fan of using anything except moisturizer on my skin. Foundation and powder (aside from blush) is NOT part of my make up routine. However, I recently had a bad breakout that left funny dark spots and this foundation did a grey job of blending into my skin and covering up the dark spots. I'll definitely be keeping this handy for emergencies! A+
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.