8 colors available

emina f.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rarely ever do I find a matte medium-full coverage foundation in the drugstore, and my first impression was that it was the perfect fit for me. I continued using it for about 2-3 weeks and found that i started getting a few break-outs. I don't know if its because of the foundation because I rarely ever get pimples. Really do love the coverage I get from it though.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Fort Worth, TX
Loving so far! I wasn't sure at first but I've warmed up! Goes on really creamy, need bit of a blending. Also make sure to get the correct color! I bought soft beige and it was a bit orange, but I've seemed to make it work for me. Also last quite long. Truly matte!
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Florissant, MO
This product is great. It doesn't leave me feeling oily. It does catch in small pieces of dry skin, and it is a little dark for me. It will be great during summer time. I did receive this product via influenster
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
I am not a fan. this went on cakey and didn't fan out even with a sponge. it just was really either too light or too heavy,
Celia S.
Celia S.
Atlanta, GA
The color i chose was a bit too orange, bummer, so i can't really use it unless i mix it with lotion. Otherwise, is very thick so if you get a dark color, it is hard to blend. but if you are looking for thick coverage, this is good.
Janet R.
Janet R.
Tucson, AZ
A small amount will go a long way, not to mention that its super cheap! The consistency is very thick but like I said, it will go a long way. It covers great. I love a matte look and a tiny amount on your lips is great for making your lipstick or stain stand out more.
Erica R.
Erica R.
I have normal skin, sometimes on the drier side. I've used it on normal & dry days and it never 'sank' into my dry patches or made them more noticeable etc. The shade range is kinda crappy and geared toward people with warmer undertones I think, but I can still get this foundation to work for me (I have cooler/pink undertones). The coverage is great, and a small amount goes a long way. I've never had luck with Rimmel foundations in the past, but I love this one.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Foster City, CA
I received the Stay Matte foundation in a box from Influenster. I was surprised at how thick it seemed when I first squeezed it out of the bottle, but it blended well. It covered well and still looks great eight hours later. I think it is a good choice if you are looking for something lightweight with a little more coverage than a BB cream.
Megan A.
Megan A.
I received this complimentary from Influenster in my UniVoxBox. I'm not a huge fan of liquid foundation and this helped me remember why. It made my pores stand out and it didn't feel nice on my skin after application. The color I received was also too light for my skin.
Eddie C.
Eddie C.
Their color selection is awful, no wonder I couldn't find a foundation that matched, they only have like 5 colors. That's not enough, duh! Well, the formula wasn't that great anyway.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.