BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Kacy T.
Dayton , OH
I've been using this foundation for 2 years now and I love it. It's very light and has great coverage. If you've never tried this foundation I recommend giving it a try. It's available for a great reasonable price too which is an awesome bonus!
Emily J.
Live by this foundation! Best Mousse product (have had lots of problems with mousse before but never this one!) Very inexpensive and I actually prefer it over a lot of the high end brands I've tried. Good for matching pale skin tone (usually mousse is too orange for me) highly recommend!
Caridad H.
Lancaster, PA
This is a great product! It has really great coverage and it's not sticky or extremely obvious like other brands. It's not a full coverage foundation, so if that's what you're looking for maybe this isn't for you, but it applies very smoothly.
Sarah K.
Hampton, VA
This is a good product overall. It works well, good coverage, matte finish; however, it's a little too heavy for my taste. It is a mousse so the texture is a little different. I probably won't purchase again but not because it isn't a good product, just because it's not quite my taste.
Olympia P.
Let me start off my saying this has been heaven sent for me... I have struggled to find a matte finish foundation that works with my combination skin and this has been amazing...
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
I loved this product. It seemed to cover up all my pores and everything. Making my face look airbrushed! I don't use this as my foundation anymore as I found out one I looove! But I still use his throughout the day on my lips to make them nude.
Jil O.
Greenville, SC
Love using this foundation during the summer, when it's humid. It's full coverage and feels nice on my skin, although sometimes it can appear cakey. I don't recommend it for anyone who has dry skin problems, as it tends to accentuate dry areas.
Leah B.
Arlington
This foundation was caky, thick, and oily. It caused a bad breakout, felt heavy on my face, and I could see my natural redness beneath it.

Side note: It's as matte as a lot of other drug store foundations.
Bekah M.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
Didn't love this foundation. Even after I used a hydrating primer and moisturizer before application it clung to my dry patches and looked really cakey halfway through the day.
Cecelia S.
I thought that this foundation highlighted EVERY bump and pore on my face. I passed it down to my roommate who ended up liking it. I have oily skin and she does as well. It never seemed like it sunk into my skin or blended well, it kinda just sat on top.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.