BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Labrea S.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is a great coverage foundation without making you feel cakey, its light weight and its affordable. But for me, I have dry skin if i don't use moisturizer before applying it really accentuates the dry patches. They also need to add more variety for other skin tones.
Sarai R.
I like it a lot. It's so lightweight and non-oily. It makes my face feel clean. I am so glad I received this product! The only reason I don't give this product an A is the lack of shade options.
Crystal S.
Wheeling, IL
I received this in my #UniVoxBox. I love how it is very lightweight coverage yet covers my acne scars and lasts a pretty long time on my skin. I like the way it feels on my skin, but it can be a bit drying. Overall the color suits me well and I will be purchasing again.
Jackie M.
Milwaukee, WI
Okay maybe it's just me but this foundation did not work for me. I applied it and from afar it looked amazing but then I got closer to the mirror to check and holy cake! This thing looked horrible on my skin. Maybe it's my skin or whatever but I am super disappointed
Shalimar T.
Chubbuck
The stay matte liquid mousse foundation I love! It's like putting air on your face. It doesn't feel thick. The only thing I'm not huge on is I felt like it left a orangey undertone on my face. But other than that I liked it!
Kenley H.
Beulaville, NC
This stuff is amazing! I thought it was too good to be true great foundation at a great price but, it is awesome. It makes me have a flawless complexion! It is a MUST HAVE for your makeup bag!
Kelli N.
Lynden, WA
It's a good foundation for covering blemishes and great for oily skin. However it does rub off easily on clothing. Also kinda makes your face look like you caked the make up on.
Viridiana R.
Palmdale, CA
Since receiving this product from Influenster and trying it, it has become my everyday use foundation. I like the matte and natural look it has. I'm a simple kinda gal so it was great for me.
Gina S.
This foundation works very well for me, as I have oily and pale skin. I have a color that matches very well to my skin tone. The formula is quite thick and I can feel it on my face slightly, but it gives you great coverage.
Ashley S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is a must have in my makeup bag! It's definitely a full coverage foundation since it is thicker but it's still easy to blend. I always buy one shade darker then what I usually pick but I would recommend to anyone who needs full coverage, especially for the price.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.