4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,135 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This is a great coverage foundation without making you feel cakey, its light weight and its affordable. But for me, I have dry skin if i don't use moisturizer before applying it really accentuates the dry patches. They also need to add more variety for other skin tones.
I like it a lot. It's so lightweight and non-oily. It makes my face feel clean. I am so glad I received this product! The only reason I don't give this product an A is the lack of shade options.
I received this in my #UniVoxBox. I love how it is very lightweight coverage yet covers my acne scars and lasts a pretty long time on my skin. I like the way it feels on my skin, but it can be a bit drying. Overall the color suits me well and I will be purchasing again.
Okay maybe it's just me but this foundation did not work for me. I applied it and from afar it looked amazing but then I got closer to the mirror to check and holy cake! This thing looked horrible on my skin. Maybe it's my skin or whatever but I am super disappointed
The stay matte liquid mousse foundation I love! It's like putting air on your face. It doesn't feel thick. The only thing I'm not huge on is I felt like it left a orangey undertone on my face. But other than that I liked it!
This stuff is amazing! I thought it was too good to be true great foundation at a great price but, it is awesome. It makes me have a flawless complexion! It is a MUST HAVE for your makeup bag!
It's a good foundation for covering blemishes and great for oily skin. However it does rub off easily on clothing. Also kinda makes your face look like you caked the make up on.
Since receiving this product from Influenster and trying it, it has become my everyday use foundation. I like the matte and natural look it has. I'm a simple kinda gal so it was great for me.
This foundation works very well for me, as I have oily and pale skin. I have a color that matches very well to my skin tone. The formula is quite thick and I can feel it on my face slightly, but it gives you great coverage.
This is a must have in my makeup bag! It's definitely a full coverage foundation since it is thicker but it's still easy to blend. I always buy one shade darker then what I usually pick but I would recommend to anyone who needs full coverage, especially for the price.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos