8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Sofia C.
Sofia C.
Awful. On my skin it didn't blend at all and the color range is terrible.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Elmore, OH
I recently picked up this product after seeing a you tuber use the product in a video. I was iffy about it at first however I believe it's all about how you apply the product!!! I first used a beauty blender and wasn't impressed..I then tried using e.l.f.s small stippling brush and what a different! It blends well and has great coverage!!
I've always wanted to try this out but I never got around to it. I hear a lot of both good & bad reviews on it. Mostly good though. I was so excited to see it sitting in the UniVoxBox! Also appreciated that it was a full-size sample as well. I have oily skin and I personally love this!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Montgomery, AL
I love this foundation, specifically for summertime. Why? It's got a bit of a lotiony feel (lotiony?) being a mousse rather than a sticky liquid. I tend to sweat a lot on my forehead and in my T-zone, so wearing a liquid during the hot months makes it run and streak. The thickness of this product helps to prevent streaking.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Chelmsford, MA
I received this in the #univoxbox. The color matched my skin but even after moisturizing it made my skin very dry and actually made my skin look scaley. I don't normally wear makeup but it basically defeated the purpose of wearing foundation. I tried it twice and took it off immediately both times because it made my skin look terrible. If it didn't make my skin scaley, it would be fine.
Keoammara C.
Keoammara C.
Providence , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not impressed with the formula as well. It is way too thick. I chose the darkest color and it did not match me at all and still seemed too light.
Amber F.
Amber F.
This foundation is excellent! I received it in my vox box and I love it! It is so creamy and soft, it makes your skin feel velvety smooth. It goes on very matte but after a couple hours it did get oily, but that may just be me because i have seen review videos that said it stayed matte the whole day. A little goes a very long way with this foundation and although it is thick it goes on very light weight, is very blendable and has great coverage but sadly it does not have a good color selection it would work great for someone with a pinkish colored skin tone but defiantly not for someone like me that has a yellowish skin tone. All of the shades are pink undertones. If they created a couple mores shades then this would absolutely be an A++
Alex H.
Alex H.
I have very dry skin in the winter months and I found this foundation to be too drying for my skin. The coverage was medium for me as I have some areas of redness and still needed concealer. It wore great throughout the day, but I will not use powder on top of it during the colder months. I think this foundation will be great for the summer when my skin has more oil. Overall great product!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Murrieta, CA
I was surprised by how much i liked this foundation! it is very thick though and a few times i applied too much and got a cakey look, but when I'm careful not to use too much it looks great! i will probably repurchase this!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
cross lanes, wv
I got this product complimentary from Influenster. I tested it out when I got it and I love it. It is so lightweight and extremely comfortable. I used to not wear foundation because it was thick. This is perfect. I will definitely be buying more of this in the future.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.