BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I've this I recently bought this at cvs! And I was impressed! This product has saved me some serious money! Looks great stays Matte and flawless! I buy this now! I would recommend
Abby C.
Not my favorite. Tried 3 different colors to try to match my skin and I just couldn't make it work. It's also a little cakey for me. Personally, I would not suggest for fair skin!
Martha M.
Mt Prospect, IL
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
I hated this foundation. It was way too thick and mousses for me and just did not work on my skin. It could possibly work for someone with oily skin but on my it just separated after an hours wear and none of the colors matched me properly.
Erin D.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Ive been using this for a while now. i have oily skin & had difficulties finding makeup that didn't melt off throughout the day. only disclaimer is that if too much is applied it could leave your skin looking dry, due to the matte texture of it
Emily J.
Live by this foundation! Best Mousse product (have had lots of problems with mousse before but never this one!) Very inexpensive and I actually prefer it over a lot of the high end brands I've tried. Good for matching pale skin tone (usually mousse is too orange for me) highly recommend!
selena l.
I bought this foundation not so long ago and its pretty good. It covers good and it actually is pretty light on the skin. Honestly thought i might not like it because i have tried a mousse foundation and didn't like it. But i like this foundation.
Austyn N.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is the absolute best foundation ever. It makes your skin glow and look smooth and even. It's really amazing, i would recommend it to everyone. It worked for me when I was an oily skin type, and it still works great for me as a dry skin type.
Jenn G.
This blow my mind. Ive tried a few higher end foundation and never thought the "matte" was enough. This is exactly what i need. Coverage is AMAZING. I usually just wear this, no concealer or anything. Easy to blend and apply. People always notice when i wear this VS/ other foundation.
Teisha S.
Brooklyn , NY
Not sure why Rimmel's deepest shade is a questionable medium but I second guessing the whole line now. Does Rimmel not know that this world has complexions deeper than a true beige?
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
This foundation went on like a dream, and blends easily as well, perfect for oily skin, but I would still say set it with a powder as well, it's a great foundation for the price.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.