4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,052 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I LOVE Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse! The coverage I get from this product is incredible, it's long lasting, covers all my flaws and wears great, it's so easy to apply and isn't heavy and doesn't feel cakey! I'd definitely buy again and would totally suggest this product to everyone !
This is a good product overall. It works well, good coverage, matte finish; however, it's a little too heavy for my taste. It is a mousse so the texture is a little different. I probably won't purchase again but not because it isn't a good product, just because it's not quite my taste.
Review for: 203 True Beige
This is a really good foundation if you have oily skin. It's easy to apply and has really great coverage better than estee lauder double wear, but if your skin is dry use moisturizer and it will still work well for you, I would def recommend this and you can purchase for $5 at walmart.
I was going to give this five stars but it seems to settle on my face in fine lines and seem oily for my skin after a long day at work. I love how the formula feels for the first few hours. I need to add powderpuff touch up during the day. I use it so much that I will need to get more!
This blow my mind. Ive tried a few higher end foundation and never thought the "matte" was enough. This is exactly what i need. Coverage is AMAZING. I usually just wear this, no concealer or anything. Easy to blend and apply. People always notice when i wear this VS/ other foundation.
I rank it 4. I have normal skin with occasional slightly oily t_zone. It works fine on my skin when applied on primer. For the normal to dry area absolutely no powder should be used or it will flake the foundation. On the oily skin and concealer area powder should be used for setting.
Fairly lightweight. Great color match. Works extremely well for stage makeup. Can look cakey easily so for everyday wear be cautious. It looks very nice and is full coverage. I will definitely repurchase to use for theatrical productions, but it's a bit heavy for me for everyday wear.
This is my favorite foundation at the moment. I really love the texture of the product, the mousse applies lightly on the face but still offers a full coverage. It does offer a matte finish and is long lasting on the face. I would highly recommend this inexpensive yet quality product.
This foundation does what it says. It delivers superb oil control and has fairly good coverage. it is a mousse that is a bit harder to spread, and tends to look cakey in natural light, but if you are looking for an affordable option to heavily cover and control oils, this is suitable.
You have to buy the primer for this but none the less this is hands down the best drugstore foundation ive ever bought it is so cheap and i have incredibly oily skin and this stuff does wonders for me and it doesn't cake like any other regular foundation and the price is just so good!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos