8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to like this foundation, I really do but I got mix feelings. It is matte but the color selection is more on the pink side and it doesn't last long. I like foundations that last at least 8 hours. I like that it's mousse cuz I don't like super liquid foundations but it can attach to dry areas.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
I absolutely love Rimel Stay Matte liquid mousse foundation..it goes on silky smooth, and leave you with a full coverage, matte finish..it is very lightweight, but the coverage is amazing!!! Also has a shine control feature for all the oily skin people out there like myself! This stuff is amazing!!
Abi T.
Abi T.
Hands down the best I've ever tried, and I use Dior, urban decay, etc. This is too heavy for everyday use, but when you need to get your blemishes covered asap with a flawless finish that lasts all day, this is what you want. I promise. Don't use a setting powder, just use a spray. Best thing ever.
Selena G.
Selena G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this matte foundation! I don't usually like matte either. It lasts all day for me and it's really easy to apply with a brush. It doesn't get cakey like some of the other foundations I've tried and I would definitely recommend it for somebody with dry skin that still wants that matte finish
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
My problem with matte foundations is that it's to heavy and thick for my face. I'm more of a light coverage type girl. I have no acne on my face but I have a huge problem with dark circles and slight discoloration. I'd only recommend use if you don't might feeling like you have caked on the makeup!
Niomi O.
Niomi O.
Deltona
I really tried with this foundation but it was too Cakey and the mousse consistency did not work for me. No matter how I put it on it just looked gross. It also made me break out pretty bad after giving it a try for a few days. Would not recommend. But if it works for you, keep doing your thing! 🤗
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Beltsville, MD
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is absolutely the best stay matte liquid mousse foundation I've found. It is thick and full coverage. Goes on thick and creamy and blend well. The coverage is amazing to the point where I haven't needed to use under eye concealer. Ive found this to have more coverage that a liquid foundation
Brooklyn W.
Brooklyn W.
Gainesville, GA
In love with this! It's so light and fluffy feeling but it has great coverage. My only complaint is the shades are odd, I wasn't able to find one in my exact shade. They're either very pink or yellow. But definitely worth the price. I'd recommend if you're looking for a more matte porcelain look.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great value foundation. Super reasonably priced and can be bought at your local drug store. It's pretty thick to cover up those red blemishes without giving an uneven tone. A great powder plus this foundation will really give you a nice flawless look that doesn't require expensive luxury make-up.
Allie F.
Allie F.
New Orleans, LA
This is one of the best drug store foundations that I have used. It blends smoothly and easily and provides good coverage on my combination skin. After a few hours you need to blot and apply powder. Over all really happy and would buy again! I'm very fair and use the shade ivory. Would recommend.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.