BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Rachel F.
Washington , MI
I'm in love with this foundation. I used to use Tarte's Amazonian Clay foundation but wanted a cheap dupe...this stole the show. If you like a full coverage with a moussey feel, this is it. Tons of product in the tube for around $6. And a little goes a long way.
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: 100 Ivory more...
I hate this foundation. It has such a moussey, thick formula, and it looks really cakey on the skin- especially if you live in a humid and hot environment, because you'll look like a sponge with all the heat and sweating. I don't find that it works well for oily skin either, despite most people saying it works well for oily skin. I just think it looks unnatural.
Megan H.
Coeburn, VA
I love this foundation so much. I have tried literally hundreds of foundations and I always go back to this one! It stays so matte throughout the day! It doesn't crease when it set it with powder, but if I don't I have trouble around my nose and my forehead. Besides that, I have no complaints❤
Brigid S.
Dubuque, IA
I really like this stuff. I got like a one use foil packet of it and once I used it, I knew I had to get the real thing. It's a mousse but it's not heavy and you don't feel like you're wearing a lot of makeup. It was a beautiful satin finish. It's not Matte, but it's not dewey. I highly recommend.
Kayla V.
This is the first foundation I have tried from Rimmel and it has exceeded my expectations. I received a sample of Stay Matte from Influenster and it's one of the best products I have tested to date.
I have forever been searching for the perfect foundation. What I love the most about Rimmel's Stay Matte foundation is that it provides full coverage without feeling too heavy or cake-y. It lives up to it's name (Stay Matte) because after hours of use I don't feel oily, nor do I feel the need to re-apply.
But perhaps my favorite quality of this foundation is that it does not turn that odd shade of yellow/orange from oxidizing. I am very pale and there are so many high-end brands of foundation that I found to have a yellow tinge after hours of wear. But with Rimmel Stay Matte I can rock my pale skin and not worry about looking silly at the end of the day.
I have tried plenty of high-end as well as drugstore foundations and none of them have given Rimmel Stay Matte a run for it's money. I am hoping this product will be a permanent product because I don't ever want to go back to the less-than-perfect foundations of my past.
*I received this foundation for testing purposes.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is one of the most frequently used foundations I have. I absolutely love it! I apply it with my sponge and you don't need much to get the full coverage. It does last all day even if your outside. The only issue I have with this is when it's sitting down and I open it up it pours out a lot. I wish it would come out slower some how. Other then that I love it!
Melissa F.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory more...
This product is highly recommended if you are looking for a light and blendable foundation. I used this in combo with a good concealer for some coverage in HD pictures at my friends wedding and it did the trick. Now if I want to wear foundation that will smooth my skin a little more I will reach for this. I would buy again. My expectations were exceeded.
Staci B.
This is definitely my go-to, everyday foundation. It's not necessarily what I use for a "night on the town", per se.. but I LOVE it for just the typical "every day" wear. It feels so light on my face! I hate heavy, cake-y makeup.. so this is perfect for me!
Joselin G.
Franklin
Review for: Other more...
This product really doesn't do it for me. The color is much darker than what I expected. The muse foundation was very cakey and extremely thick. It would stay for long but it would be very hard to take off.  Rimmel London   I would not buy this again.
Courtney C.
Villa Hills, KY
Review for: 100 Ivory more...
This matte foundation was not great for me. I didn't know that I didn't like the matte look. This was not that easy to blend and it made my face look extremely dry. I added lotion to it to get it to even out. I would tell anyone who likes the plain matte look to use this but if you are used to liquid foundation this most likely is not your product either.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.