BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Latara H.
Oceanside, CA
This is a new product and I understand that they may not have the a wide range of shades available at the moment, but I would have hoped for at least one dark shade. I have dark, chocolate skin, and the only color that closely matched my skin tone was many shades too light. I'll have to give this sample to someone else and hope that they can expand their products in the future.
Jessica Y.
Doral, FL
I liked the consistency of the foundation as it makes it easy to apply but I feel it may be too thick, like it has to be watered down. Or maybe it is because this color is not a 100% accurate match for my skin tone, I have to smudge it a lot until it blends with my skin and I stop looking like a vampire (yeah, its to light for my skin color). I did loved the package it comes in.
Hawraa N.
Dearborn, MI
I fell in love with this foundation the first time i tried it. Its lightweight coverage that doesn't get ruined and it did not become oily at the end of the day either. I just wore this for a wedding and set it with powder and it stayed on the whole time with no problem.
Rosio V.
Des Plaines, IL
Product that does what it says. I got this on a whim to try a new cover up that didn't cause me to break out. This product went on smoothly with a makeup brush and I didn't have to use a lot. Also no need for touch up through out the day. Can't get enough it i found my new coverup.
Jamie T.
Jacksonville, FL
This foundation wasn't like anything I normally use (liquid), but it doesn't feel like liquid. It is super lightweight and matches my skin tone perfectly.! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
I love this. It lasts a long time and is wonderful! A small amouth covers a large portion! It is also priced decently! I wont go back that is for sure! it also does an amazing job covering any acne!
Chrissy I.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have been searching every where for a nice foundation that matches my skin tone and thank God I came across this one! This product isn't the best if you have dry skin on your face, but it's a very nice matte coverage. I don't think I'll ever use any other foundation again.
Courtney B.
Katy, TX
This was so great for covering my oily face! It did fade a little by the end of the day, but it only cost $5! It was so worth every penny. Make sure to get a little bit of a darker shade than you would normally buy. To me, rimmel runs a little lighter than normal.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Excellent base leaves the porcelain skin and covers very well the only detail is that most of their tones are pink undertones should be more yellow ... but good very good product for girls with oily skin ...!
Patricia J.
Beaumont , CA
Goes on so easy, and not heavy on face.. I'm not one to cake on makeup or wear it a lot, but ( you knew it was coming ) I like this product a lot and if I do wear it daily it feels fresh and lite
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.