BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Emily J.
Live by this foundation! Best Mousse product (have had lots of problems with mousse before but never this one!) Very inexpensive and I actually prefer it over a lot of the high end brands I've tried. Good for matching pale skin tone (usually mousse is too orange for me) highly recommend!
Teisha S.
Brooklyn , NY
Not sure why Rimmel's deepest shade is a questionable medium but I second guessing the whole line now. Does Rimmel not know that this world has complexions deeper than a true beige?
Caridad H.
Lancaster, PA
This is a great product! It has really great coverage and it's not sticky or extremely obvious like other brands. It's not a full coverage foundation, so if that's what you're looking for maybe this isn't for you, but it applies very smoothly.
Ana L.
Riverside, CA
I haven't changed or used any other foundation besides neutrogena for the last six years but thanks to influenter and rimmel london I am making the switch. #staymatteswitch that it. It is inexpensive and awesome coverage and staying power. The mousse like texture feels great on my face.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
I loved this product. It seemed to cover up all my pores and everything. Making my face look airbrushed! I don't use this as my foundation anymore as I found out one I looove! But I still use his throughout the day on my lips to make them nude.
Kati S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am obsessed with this foundation. I received it last year as part of the uni vox box and have referred it to all my friends and have purchased my own since then.

a little goes a long way with this foundation and it makes your face look flawless
Kacy T.
Dayton , OH
I've been using this foundation for 2 years now and I love it. It's very light and has great coverage. If you've never tried this foundation I recommend giving it a try. It's available for a great reasonable price too which is an awesome bonus!
Bri L.
When I first purchased this product, I thought it was going to be like a bb cream and have a light coverage, but I was soo wrong. This foundation has great coverage, and I don't get oily throughout the day.
Racquel C.
If your skin is sensitive and dry this product will not be good for your skin type. Even though if you use moisturizer on your face.It might work for healthy skin.But it is not worth itto purchase this product plus it is hard to blend in the face.
Nicole D.
Statesville, NC
I couldn't use this due to my very sensitive skin. I put it on and it immediately started burning and I had to take it off. I did like how it covered before I took it off though.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.