4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,135 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This is a new product and I understand that they may not have the a wide range of shades available at the moment, but I would have hoped for at least one dark shade. I have dark, chocolate skin, and the only color that closely matched my skin tone was many shades too light. I'll have to give this sample to someone else and hope that they can expand their products in the future.
I liked the consistency of the foundation as it makes it easy to apply but I feel it may be too thick, like it has to be watered down. Or maybe it is because this color is not a 100% accurate match for my skin tone, I have to smudge it a lot until it blends with my skin and I stop looking like a vampire (yeah, its to light for my skin color). I did loved the package it comes in.
I fell in love with this foundation the first time i tried it. Its lightweight coverage that doesn't get ruined and it did not become oily at the end of the day either. I just wore this for a wedding and set it with powder and it stayed on the whole time with no problem.
Product that does what it says. I got this on a whim to try a new cover up that didn't cause me to break out. This product went on smoothly with a makeup brush and I didn't have to use a lot. Also no need for touch up through out the day. Can't get enough it i found my new coverup.
This foundation wasn't like anything I normally use (liquid), but it doesn't feel like liquid. It is super lightweight and matches my skin tone perfectly.! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster
I love this. It lasts a long time and is wonderful! A small amouth covers a large portion! It is also priced decently! I wont go back that is for sure! it also does an amazing job covering any acne!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have been searching every where for a nice foundation that matches my skin tone and thank God I came across this one! This product isn't the best if you have dry skin on your face, but it's a very nice matte coverage. I don't think I'll ever use any other foundation again.
This was so great for covering my oily face! It did fade a little by the end of the day, but it only cost $5! It was so worth every penny. Make sure to get a little bit of a darker shade than you would normally buy. To me, rimmel runs a little lighter than normal.
Excellent base leaves the porcelain skin and covers very well the only detail is that most of their tones are pink undertones should be more yellow ... but good very good product for girls with oily skin ...!
Goes on so easy, and not heavy on face.. I'm not one to cake on makeup or wear it a lot, but ( you knew it was coming ) I like this product a lot and if I do wear it daily it feels fresh and lite
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos