8 colors available

Arlíssa H.
Arlíssa H.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this at Duane Reade for only about $5 and was SO EXCITED because MakeupByAlli on YouTube swears by it. I bought the wrong shade but was able to exchange it without issues - which says more about Duane Reade than the product but I just thought y'all should know this. Anyways. I've used it twice so far and loved it. My skin gets super oily - especially now that it's summer. My face stayed matte without looking like my skin was just boring and flat. My skin actually looked brighter and more healthy which is something I rarely say because I don't usually use foundation. With that being said, for those who don't wear foundation often - this does give off a cakey look in certain places - for me, between my eyebrows. I still love it though. It is a little hard to find the correct shade for your skin color because the bottle color is just a bit darker than the actual color product but it's still an affordable product if the drugstore doesn't let you return/exchange it. Even then - the Stay Matte Primer is equally as amazing. I didn't feel the need to set this product all over my face, just under my eyes. Overall - this product is amazing.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Clarksville, TN
I received this in my Uni voxbox for 2014. Unfortunately, I did not have the right shade for my skin tone, it matches my mom's skin tone better, so she will be using it I feel like it is tricky for me to find the right foundation color for my skin. I did try it out on my hand though, and it blended nicely. It does say it is a matte foundation, yet it looked a little shiny to me? Hmm...
Paula S.
Paula S.
Newton, MA
I was skeptical when I received this sample from Influenster because I had never tried any Rimmel product. I was pleasantly surprised! It provides great coverage, and works great as a priming concealer. It's great for dark areas under the eyes. I recommend everyone give it a shot! You can't beat the price either! (Around $5)
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Rainbow City, AL
I have been searching for a foundation that will not melt off of my face during the summer heat. This foundation along with the primer came up in my search. Because it was such a good value I decided to give it a try. The foundation did exactly what I needed it to. At the end of a day in Alabama's heat and humidity, this foundation was still on.
Janae M.
Janae M.
Yuba City, CA
This product ended up looking dry. I know it's not my skin because pretty much any foundation on the market works with me. I received this complimentary from Influenster and do not recommend this to anyone.
Mikayla K.
Mikayla K.
Arlington, WA
I received this product via Influenster in the Uni-VoxBox. I really like the coverage this foundation gave and it lasted throughout my day. My only problems were that the foundation was a bit cakey - it took a lot of blending and didn't smooth out easily as other liquid foundations do. Also, it had a baby powder-y smell that put me off a little. But, overall, it works well and gets the job done!
Madison L.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
This can look a bit patchy if you have dry/combo skin but has great coverage and good color options for fair to medium skin. Less is more with this and applying with a wet sponge works well. I sometimes mix this with a BB cream and it adds some moisture but still gives a medium coverage
Erika M.
Erika M.
Saint Stephen, MN
Okay so I love trying new foundations and I picked this up with high hopes, but it sucked. The consistency is way to thick and its almost impossible to blend out. It feels very heavy on the face and cakes up during the day.
Sofia C.
Sofia C.
Awful. On my skin it didn't blend at all and the color range is terrible.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Elmore, OH
I recently picked up this product after seeing a you tuber use the product in a video. I was iffy about it at first however I believe it's all about how you apply the product!!! I first used a beauty blender and wasn't impressed..I then tried using e.l.f.s small stippling brush and what a different! It blends well and has great coverage!!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.