BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Kendra B.
Once again Rimmel has blown me away! This foundation doesn't leave my face in break outs or oily. It literally lasts over my Stay Matte primer for 12 hours or longer. Shine free! 10/10 would recommend.
Samantha N.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I received this product from my univoxbox from influenster. Since I don't wear make up I gave this to my best friend who really likes this foundation. Just from looking at it I thought it was a very high end brand and the bottle looks very nice. Again, my friend really liked it.
Sandria C.
Detroit, MI
I loved the light coverage. Only thing I didn't ill is that it needed a little more moisture. It last during my day. No touch ups needed. I recorded this complimentary from #Influenster and I would buy this again.
Mariela H.
Hollywood, FL
I really like how this product feels. Very smooth and does have a matte finish. However, since I ordered this product through my univoxbox from influenster, I did not receive the right tone. I would try this product by purchasing it.
Rachel F.
Shafer, MN
Review for: 103 True Ivory
My favorite foundation is this right here. With such light skin it can be hard to find a foundation that blends so well into my skin while hiding imperfections and the majority of freckles. I can easily do contouring with this as well. I am a huge fan and it stays on all day!
Latara H.
Oceanside, CA
This is a new product and I understand that they may not have the a wide range of shades available at the moment, but I would have hoped for at least one dark shade. I have dark, chocolate skin, and the only color that closely matched my skin tone was many shades too light. I'll have to give this sample to someone else and hope that they can expand their products in the future.
Anya M.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I loved this foundation because it was exactly what I was looking for. it eliminated the shine and had great coverage without being too much. It felt light on my skin and made my face refreshed. Great color match too.
Hannah S.
Ethelsville, AL
I do really like this foundation, I love how flawless it makes my face. The only disappointment I have is that its suppose to have shine control but for me it does not always live up to that claim.
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
I don't like the texture at all, it tends to dry fast so you have to work fast. It makes my skin look dry and has a cakey finish. It last all day and has good coverage but I wouldn't buy this again.
Hawraa N.
Dearborn, MI
I fell in love with this foundation the first time i tried it. Its lightweight coverage that doesn't get ruined and it did not become oily at the end of the day either. I just wore this for a wedding and set it with powder and it stayed on the whole time with no problem.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.