BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Angela U.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
This particular foundation is thick and can be cakey if use wrong I think if you use it in moderation and even for every day use you can really see the results you want I do prefer the matte look and I love the coverage it has but you do have to make sure you blend very well.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this would be a great product if it had more shades to match a lot more skin tones. I can't seem to find a perfect match for my skin tone. I have fair skin with yellow undertones. These shades seem to learn more towards pink undertones, which doesn't help me at all. I did try it wearing the whole day and it does last a while if using a facial primer underneath. The consistency is kind of thick and greasy. I didn't find it helped my oiliness at all. By two hours of wearing, my forehead and nose were as greasy as french fries. Not a fave of mine, but I do LOVE the Rimmel Stay Matte powder.
samantha n.
samantha n.
Sturtevant, WI
I CANT SAY MANY GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS . I FOUND IT TO BE TOO CAKEY AND MADE ME LOOK CLOWNISH . I DIDNT CARE FOR THE COVERAGE AND I EVEN TRIED TO USE LITTLE AND STILL MANAGED THE CAKEY LOOK .

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY
Paula C.
Paula C.
Tulsa, OK
Verdict: 3 out of 5 stars
It did what it said it would do. I liked the tube rather than a jar that you have to stick your fingers in like(covergirl dream mousse). If you want a matte finish and like a med-full coverage foundation I'd try this.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
This stuff is really really great. I Really didn't have high hopes for it because one it's five dollars, I know, super cheap compared to other great foundations. And the ads and posters for this show CAKE on them, & when I think cake and foundation, that's the last thing I want. Lol! But this stuff is amazing. It's not super matte, but its not dewy or overly dry looking. I couldn't even feel this stuff on my face. It's super light feeling. Definitely medium to full coverage. If you have a bit of dry skin, exfoliate before using. I heard others say this only lasts five hours? But for me this lasted about 9ish maybe longer. All in all I say give it a try. It's only five bucks.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Really like this foundation! Keeps me mostly matte and my face is very oily.
Tamara L.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

I had a love hate relationship with this product. I loved that it is airy, light and blendable. I disliked that it clogged my pores and made me break out. It is affordable and does offer a fair amount of coverage.

I would still recommend the product because everyone's skin is different and it may work differently for someone else :)
Jenae L.
Jenae L.
Allendale, MI
I received this product free from the influenster UniBox and I love this foundation. It matches my skin perfect, stays on, and I can't even tell I have it on. I will definitely buy this from now on.
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
I been seeing this foundation every where and every body loves it i wanna try it out
I use this to brighten and highlight. So the colors are perfect for me and it lasts all day. Pretty good coverage and has a good price !
Emily V.
Emily V.
Really leaves the skin lustreless? Completely matte for a long time? It really is as good as it describes? It is recommended for sensitive skin?
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have never bought this type of foundation before. Is it thick? And does it look greasy or caked?
Yama J.
Yama J.
I would love to try this but i was wondering if this is good for people with oily skin?
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bet this gets asked alot, but does this work well with oily skin? I cant find a good foundation that will keep me matte without the oil seeping through. helpp me!
yennefer c.
yennefer c.
This is something i want to try but i want to know if this foundation will really stay matte and hold on for a day without having to worry it will smudge off or something?