BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product does what it says your foundation will be matte and the staying power is long. Apply with a sponge and you will have a nice flawless finish..remember primer is key regardless of drug store or higher end foundation.
ashley r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have normal/oily skin this is suppose to be great but it wasn't good at all. it was cakey and awful! it didn't blend well, didn't last long and just had a weird texture. i don't recommend this at all.
Cheryl H.
This is an amazing foundation it gives my skin is smooth flawless finish and it's never oily or greasy. A little bit goes a long way so one tube can last me quite a while and it's very affordable. I have already recommended it to both of my sisters
Dana H.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely hated this product, it's so thick! Not only that but it made me look very oily. I already have oily skin and I thought "hey it's mattifying" boy was I wrong! It's also very warm toned. If made me look orange because it just look awful. Even on my very fair sister it gave her a bright pink line. Very embarrassing for my wedding pictures! If your dry skinned and cool toned you in luck, but otherwise avoid this product!
Peyton M.
Loves Park, IL
This foundation drys out my skin it's really dry and it cakes the skin, I don't like it at all, my skin is really oily and you would think that it would keep it matte but no, the packaging is really basic, overall I'm not a fan.
marivi  s.
I´ve always seen this foundation at drugstores but never paid much attention to it. I decided to give it a try a few months ago when a friend told me it really helped her keeping her oily skin looking fresh, clean and MATTE. I have oily, acne prone skin and it´s really hard for me to find foundations with a nice coverage and a matte finish that don't make my face look cakey. For the first few weeks this was doing the trick, it covered my acne scars and it looked really natural but on week three I had a breakout (not sure if it was related to the foundation itself) and I had to stop using it because I realized it clumps around any bumps or dry spots you may have and it makes them more noticeable. I wouldn´t recommend this if you suffer from really bad acne but I do recommend it if you have oily or combination skin and want a nice coverage and matte finish.
Michelle C.

I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster. First I want to say thank you for letting me try this product out.

When I was asked to take a survey for this VoxBox because there was a foundation in it...I was like "nooooo" because I can never find a good match for my skin color in drugstores #asianproblems. However, I was pleasantly surprised that the one I was got (103 true ivory) matched my skin really well! It is not as hydrating as BB creams; when I first applied it, my skin looked flawless but after a while I could see my skin drying up. However, I don't think this is the foundation's fault (I didn't use primer/lotion etc).
Maggie D.
I cannot rave enough about this foundation! It's very light compared to other liquid foundations I've tried, but it gives great coverage, even without using concealer! I wouldn't recommend it if you have dry skin, because it will make it extremely noticeable, and it does tend to get shiny if you have oily skin. The tube seems fairly small, but it has lasted me a few months because all you need is a small amount. I will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an excellent foundation for oily skin! It is a thick mousse and gives great coverage. I have acne scars, and it covered everything. I get compliments on how great my skin and makeup looks when I wear it. I will definitely repurchase this foundation when I run out.
Deanne D.
Lithia, FL
I absolutely love this matte foundation. I have combo/oily skin and this gives me full yet light weight coverage. I use with the matching primer and set with the matching powder,no touch ups needed throughout the day. I can see where this may not work for someone with dry skin,but I don't believe it is formulated for that. On a work day I have my makeup on at least 12 hours and it still looks great and receive compliments. I have tried many other drugstore and department store brands and never as pleased as I am with this. This is my first cosmetic review but I thought it was worthy.
Desii M.
Saint Pauls, NC
Is this any good?
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using FitMe foundation and I'm do for a new one. How good is this one compared to FitMe foundation?
Chelsea S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bet this gets asked alot, but does this work well with oily skin? I cant find a good foundation that will keep me matte without the oil seeping through. helpp me!
Emily V.
Really leaves the skin lustreless? Completely matte for a long time? It really is as good as it describes? It is recommended for sensitive skin?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Does this wear well throughout the day? I have combo skin and I love the way the Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless looks right after application, but it tends to break apart on me by the end of the day.