BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Nicole S.
I personally don't like this product not much for formula but for the color range. I am not the darkest skin color but I am tan and none of the shades at least that I have seen are close to mine.
Lissa D.
I have very oily olive skin and the darkest shade is too light.. The formula is super thick and it feels like its just sitting on my face.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product. It seemed to cover up all my pores and everything. Making my face look airbrushed! I don't use this as my foundation anymore as I found out one I looove! But I still use his throughout the day on my lips to make them nude.
Athena R.
Spring, TX
#Bestof2015 product purchase! I absolutely love the feel and lightness of this foundation. perfect for my combination/oily skin and I don't have to do ANY touchups throughout the day.
Morgan H.
Encinitas, CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is matte and provides great coverage. However something about the formula causes my face to produce a lot more oil, and occasionally I break out. I switch between this & the infallible line.
Jamie F.
My favorite drugstore matte foundation. It goes on smoothly and you don't need a lot to cover your whole face. It does stay on all day with little to no fading.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
As much as I love Rimmel cosmetics and how good quality and affordable they are, I really wanted for this to work... and it did not. It's so dry, that by the time you get it on your face and try to apply it, it dries up in the middle of the application and you end up with strange thick streaks. I have rather oily skin and thought this will be perfect, but I could not use it. Disappointed big time.
Kayla S.
Bloomington, IN
I received this complimentary from Influenster and it is wonderful! Lightweight, no shine, and stays most of the day. The hardest part was finding the right color, but after that it is great!
Andrea S.
Kaukauna, WI
I am a huge fan of this foundation. I haven't tried a new foundation since I was in middle school, and now as a junior in collage. I tried the stay matte because of the sample I got in the mail, and I am making the switch, for sure. It makes my skin look flawless!
mariah m.
Olean, NY
Rimmel London Stayy Matte Liquid Mousse has amazing coverage. It's great for covering up blemishes and such. It's not too thin or thick. My tube lasts a long time, and you don't need much to cover your whole face, but when you're using this make sure to keep your face moisturized to keep your coverage looking even.
Jackie C.
Woodstock, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this but does it make your face oily?? Or does it absorb well??
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Madison L.
Bel Air, MD
Does this product actually stay matte, or do you end up having a shiny looking face a couple hours after application like most other "matte" foundations?
Mayte S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can you buy this product at
Noemi O.
How is this foundation for combination skin? I'm oily in my T zone but dry in other areas.