BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

Andrea L.
Andrea L.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it for moderate coverage. I like the texture, too! It feels light weight, but it dries up fast...so work fast too! I love the packaging!
Angela U.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
This particular foundation is thick and can be cakey if use wrong I think if you use it in moderation and even for every day use you can really see the results you want I do prefer the matte look and I love the coverage it has but you do have to make sure you blend very well.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this would be a great product if it had more shades to match a lot more skin tones. I can't seem to find a perfect match for my skin tone. I have fair skin with yellow undertones. These shades seem to learn more towards pink undertones, which doesn't help me at all. I did try it wearing the whole day and it does last a while if using a facial primer underneath. The consistency is kind of thick and greasy. I didn't find it helped my oiliness at all. By two hours of wearing, my forehead and nose were as greasy as french fries. Not a fave of mine, but I do LOVE the Rimmel Stay Matte powder.
samantha n.
samantha n.
Sturtevant, WI
I CANT SAY MANY GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS . I FOUND IT TO BE TOO CAKEY AND MADE ME LOOK CLOWNISH . I DIDNT CARE FOR THE COVERAGE AND I EVEN TRIED TO USE LITTLE AND STILL MANAGED THE CAKEY LOOK .

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY
Paula C.
Paula C.
Tulsa, OK
Verdict: 3 out of 5 stars
It did what it said it would do. I liked the tube rather than a jar that you have to stick your fingers in like(covergirl dream mousse). If you want a matte finish and like a med-full coverage foundation I'd try this.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
This stuff is really really great. I Really didn't have high hopes for it because one it's five dollars, I know, super cheap compared to other great foundations. And the ads and posters for this show CAKE on them, & when I think cake and foundation, that's the last thing I want. Lol! But this stuff is amazing. It's not super matte, but its not dewy or overly dry looking. I couldn't even feel this stuff on my face. It's super light feeling. Definitely medium to full coverage. If you have a bit of dry skin, exfoliate before using. I heard others say this only lasts five hours? But for me this lasted about 9ish maybe longer. All in all I say give it a try. It's only five bucks.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Really like this foundation! Keeps me mostly matte and my face is very oily.
Tamara L.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

I had a love hate relationship with this product. I loved that it is airy, light and blendable. I disliked that it clogged my pores and made me break out. It is affordable and does offer a fair amount of coverage.

I would still recommend the product because everyone's skin is different and it may work differently for someone else :)
Hope H.
Hope H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my go to foundations for oily skin from the drugstore. It doesn't cake up on my skin, but gives good coverage. The color matched me well, too. I was honestly really pleased with the results of this.
Raynan G.
Raynan G.
Greencastle, IN
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation provides amazing coverage. It is extremely matte, so if you have dry skin or dry patches, it definitely sticks out. I recommend moisturizing really well before using this product. Other than that, super matte with great coverage.
Sammie B.
Sammie B.
Russellville
Is it good for oily skin??
Mayte S.
Mayte S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can you buy this product at
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you use to apply this foundation? Sponge, foundation brush, or anything else?
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Olivet, MI
What is the best way to apply this foundation?
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
What do you guys think about the shades offered?