4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,161 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 401 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I really liked the formula of this foundation very light to buildable coverage only thing I disliked was the pink tint the one I got had.
This foundation is ok. Good coverage and I do like the texture, however, with my dry/combo skin I have to mix it in with my moisturizer.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
My very FAVORITE drugstore full coverage foundation. Perfect for oily and acne prone skin. Glides on smoothly and jas a flawless finish.
I buy this fundation a month ago and i love. The is mate. And stay in my skin for long time. It blend berry good. And have good coverage
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this foundation! It is great coverage at a low price. If you need a foundation that is in your budget definitely pick this one up.
This stuff is the BEST quality for a drug store foundation. Lasts me all day and covers up Miraculously with minimal usage of the product
this sat on my face so horribly. with primer i didn't find much of a difference. and it really accentuated the pore around and on my nose
Review for: 103 True Ivory
A friend used this on my face once while prepping for a night out. I loved the weightless feel andairbrushed look. It had good, coverage
This is an awesome dupe for the Tarte amazonian clay if you want a good foundation for a fraction of the price! The coverage is amazing!
not my favorite product. very cheap quality in my opinion. i wouldn't recommend this. and i wouldn't repurchase this.
Q & A
Will this cover acne and acne scars?
How accurate is the color matching to your skin tone?
Is this product worth buying? it's at cvs for $5.49 and there's a buy one get on half off deal. should I get it?
I would love to try this but does it make your face oily?? Or does it absorb well??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos