BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Melissa J.
Provo, UT
I got this foundation from my UniVoxBox from influenster and I liked it a lot! It covers great, and lasts long. I use a translucent powder on top of it to really set it in and keep away any shine. I think it is a fantastic product for the price! I will most likely buy it after mine is gone.
Cathleen  B.
I never usually wear foundation because my skin gets so irritated. However, with this particular foundation, I can say I'm really impressed! It's very light weight on my face and it doesn't make my face oily. Love it! Will definitely purchase more.
Alli L.
Lexington, KY
I was excited to get this product in my UniVoxBox and couldn't wait to try it. I was incredibly disappointed with the results I got. The foundation is cakey and comes off easily. It made my skin look scaly and dry, which is not a problem I usually have. It didn't blend well with my skin tone, either. I will definitely not be making the switch.
Sofia L.
This foundation is okay it says it's matte. It's a little in the thicket side because it is a mousse foundation. I personally don't like that it can get cakey. If you don't apply it correct it may look patchy!
Denea W.
Binger, OK
I actually just purchased this item yesterday, and for one days use I like it. I definitely need to have more time to give a more accurate review, but so far I would recommend it.
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx
This my number one all time favorite drug store matte foundation. It stays on all day. Doesn't look cakey or feel heavy or anything like that. It is medium to full coverage so you don't even need a concealer honestly that's how awesome it is.
Rachel S.
Pearland , Tx
Stays well and looks very matte. Can be drying and get a little cakey if you do not moisturize and prep well enough. I received this from Influenster for the purpose of reviewing.
Marie F.
I started using this foundation about a year ago, I've gone through multiple tubes. It is my holy grail foundation! Good coverage, easy to apply (I recommend with a beauty blender) And VERY affordable! 10/10 for sure will continue to repurchase!
Allyson T.
Dora, AL
So, I got this in my Uni VoxBox and was so excited to get to try it. It's pretty awesome too. The shade like perfectly matches my my skin tone too! Blends right in and feels so smooth and like I don't even have foundation on at all. Definitely will continue and might even repurchase this baby.
Johanna G.
Simpsonville, SC
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This foundation is very full coverage. It's a thick foundation that can look cakey. It also oxidizes pretty badly after a while. I have pretty oily skin and need a setting powder with this foundation.
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
Does it feel cheap or is it rich in quality
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
I have dry skin.. Will this dry it out even more?
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
#StayMatte Liquid Mousse VS BB Cream. Who does it better?
Logan C.
Hughesville, MD
Does this feel like you have something on your face?
Cassidy K.
I have oily/ acne prone skin, did this break anyone out?