4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,137 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I HATED this foundation. I have semi-oily skin so I had high hopes for this. It applies blotchy and feels very heavy on your face. Stay matte? More like stay and oily mess! One hour in and it was melting off of my face, leaving foundation-less patches everywhere. Definitely do NOT recommend.
I try this after using BB cream for a month and this feels lighter then the BB Cream and works better as a cover up. I don't agree that it is oil free. I felt that it was so light it didn't feel clean.
This product was a bit thick and difficult to use for me. I tried to use it only on my t zone area to see if that would work better and it just didn't spread well on my skin. I really can't say it is bad though, since it does indeed stay matte where you put it. I find that Rimmel colors work quite well with my skin and usually love their line of products.
If you are on the go, this is the best foundation to you because it's easy to blend and keeps your skin dry. But, if you're planning to keep this foundation as a daily thing, I don' highly recommended because it does wear out pretty quickly. Other than that, it's a good product.
I like to use this to cover my under eye circles when I don't want a full face of makeup. When I do use it more around my face I use it under my eyes around my nose and on my cheeks. Color selection is good.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Best. drugstore full coverage foundation I've ever tried. It lasts a long time on my oily skin and has such great coverage. You still need concealer for some breakouts but for the price it's amazing. It is thick so if you don't like thick foundations then I won't be for you.
I was very skeptical on trying a new foundation because I was using the same one for 3 years but I was surprised. It is very light weight, it doesn't even feel like your wearing foundation! And it also keeps your skin feeling smooth.
I loved the light coverage. Only thing I didn't ill is that it needed a little more moisture. It last during my day. No touch ups needed. I recorded this complimentary from #Influenster and I would buy this again.
I really wanted to like this foundation and I did at first. I found it to be a little too cakey for me and overall i just didn't like the formula. I love all things matte but this just disappointed me.
I would have to give this product an A! I love that it's a matte foundation. It's easy to apply & does not affect my oily skin! The colors are a little to dark but once you blend it out it is perfect.
Q & A
Does it feel cheap or is it rich in quality
I have dry skin.. Will this dry it out even more?
#StayMatte Liquid Mousse VS BB Cream. Who does it better?
Does this feel like you have something on your face?
I have oily/ acne prone skin, did this break anyone out?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos