BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I try this after using BB cream for a month and this feels lighter then the BB Cream and works better as a cover up. I don't agree that it is oil free. I felt that it was so light it didn't feel clean.
Sheridan G.
This product was a bit thick and difficult to use for me. I tried to use it only on my t zone area to see if that would work better and it just didn't spread well on my skin. I really can't say it is bad though, since it does indeed stay matte where you put it. I find that Rimmel colors work quite well with my skin and usually love their line of products.
Stephanye E.
If you are on the go, this is the best foundation to you because it's easy to blend and keeps your skin dry. But, if you're planning to keep this foundation as a daily thing, I don' highly recommended because it does wear out pretty quickly. Other than that, it's a good product.
Kendra B.
Once again Rimmel has blown me away! This foundation doesn't leave my face in break outs or oily. It literally lasts over my Stay Matte primer for 12 hours or longer. Shine free! 10/10 would recommend.
Katie M.
Vale, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to like this foundation and I did at first. I found it to be a little too cakey for me and overall i just didn't like the formula. I love all things matte but this just disappointed me.
Kristie J.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Best. drugstore full coverage foundation I've ever tried. It lasts a long time on my oily skin and has such great coverage. You still need concealer for some breakouts but for the price it's amazing. It is thick so if you don't like thick foundations then I won't be for you.
Amanda T.
Scott Twp, PA
I was very skeptical on trying a new foundation because I was using the same one for 3 years but I was surprised. It is very light weight, it doesn't even feel like your wearing foundation! And it also keeps your skin feeling smooth.
Samantha N.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I received this product from my univoxbox from influenster. Since I don't wear make up I gave this to my best friend who really likes this foundation. Just from looking at it I thought it was a very high end brand and the bottle looks very nice. Again, my friend really liked it.
Brianna R.
I would have to give this product an A! I love that it's a matte foundation. It's easy to apply & does not affect my oily skin! The colors are a little to dark but once you blend it out it is perfect.
Sandria C.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the light coverage. Only thing I didn't ill is that it needed a little more moisture. It last during my day. No touch ups needed. I recorded this complimentary from #Influenster and I would buy this again.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.