8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,219 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I loved this foundation .It goes on smooth and matches my color perfectly. My favorite product I received in my UniVoxBox . I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Wonderful stuff! Doesn't take much either to get a full coverage and it does a wonderful job! I have crazy oily skin and this stuff does wonders to tone that down. Doesn't seem to be clogging my pores either which is amazing for my acne prone skin.
This can really compete with high end stuff and gives a great matte look, but i found that the staying power isn't perfect. This is great UNDER other foundation to build coverage and create a clean, matte look.
I bought this product a few weeks ago and tried it out. I like that it stays matte but i find it works better if i mix it with another foundation otherwise it gets kind of cakey.
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
I hated this foundation. It was way too thick and mousses for me and just did not work on my skin. It could possibly work for someone with oily skin but on my it just separated after an hours wear and none of the colors matched me properly.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This foundation provides amazing coverage. It is extremely matte, so if you have dry skin or dry patches, it definitely sticks out. I recommend moisturizing really well before using this product. Other than that, super matte with great coverage.
Not my favorite. Tried 3 different colors to try to match my skin and I just couldn't make it work. It's also a little cakey for me. Personally, I would not suggest for fair skin!
Ive been using this for a while now. i have oily skin & had difficulties finding makeup that didn't melt off throughout the day. only disclaimer is that if too much is applied it could leave your skin looking dry, due to the matte texture of it
Let me start off my saying this has been heaven sent for me... I have struggled to find a matte finish foundation that works with my combination skin and this has been amazing...
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos