4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #76 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,099 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I did not like this foundation. It was blendable for me and I just wasn't a fan of it. It literally made me look like I was dead. No for me.
I loved this foundation. It has medium to full coverage and blends great. They staying power is awesome (for me personally) For $5.00 (est) you really can't beat it. I actually tried higher end matte foundations and preferred this.
I was on the fence about a foundation that would actually keep your face shine free and when this came in the univox I couldn't wait to try it out. I am super happy that I did. This foundation is great for those who have oily skin like me. I am impressed with it. The blending is good, it covers well and the best thing is that it controls shine for more than 4 hours!!
Ok so I got this through the influester's #UniVoBox It is really good. It really matched my skin tone and it doesn't feel heavy.
I really do love how light this product feels on my skin! I'm skeptical about if its for my complexion! I don't want to walk around with my skin looking ashy!
I didn't like this make up at all. My skin sometimes gets oily and this one made it ten times worse. It also made my skin break out and I don't even have sensitive skin. I wouldn't recommend it to any one. It also had somewhat of an orange-ish tint to it.
It's very thick and cakey. I wear it every once in awhile. I love the coverage of this foundation though
The reviews are very helpful for products I have never tried. I am not happy with my current foundation and think I will give this one a try.
I love this foundation almost as I love MAC foundations. Really gets me matte but without a dull finish look. It matches really well, it blends nicely and I just can't get enough of it. Just love!!
This foundation is okay. I really liked the matte look, however, I found that this product was quick to clog my pores and I noticed breakouts within a few days. The coverage is good and it goes on very smooth, however, I'm not IN LOVE with this product like I hoped I would be.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos