BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Katie S.
I absolutely love Rimmel foundations. They last a long time and all day. It really does give you a flawless look hiding any blemishes and redness. I buy this every time I need more
Denea W.
Binger, OK
I actually just purchased this item yesterday, and for one days use I like it. I definitely need to have more time to give a more accurate review, but so far I would recommend it.
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
Very thick foundation. Has great coverage but can feel very heavy on your skin. Not my favorite for that simple reason. Otherwise it does have a good, solid coverage that is matte.
Melissa J.
Provo, UT
I got this foundation from my UniVoxBox from influenster and I liked it a lot! It covers great, and lasts long. I use a translucent powder on top of it to really set it in and keep away any shine. I think it is a fantastic product for the price! I will most likely buy it after mine is gone.
Joyce S.
Hollywood, MD
This foundations formula is very thick. I find it is easiest to apply with my fingertips. I do not recommend this for dry or combination skin as it will highlight and rough dry and flaky patches on your skin. Not a winter formula but great for summer
Victoria P.
Brooklyn, NY
This can really compete with high end stuff and gives a great matte look, but i found that the staying power isn't perfect. This is great UNDER other foundation to build coverage and create a clean, matte look.
Daisy R.
This foundation has worked best with my oily skin. I still have oil build up by the end of the day, but it's not as bad compared to a lot of others I've tried including name brands.
Stacy G.
I like this foundation. I think I need the darker color, so when I use this bottle up I will get the sand color. I have combination skin and it's really hard to find a foundation that doesn't dry me out but I also need oil control in certain areas of my face. The price is great too. I think it was $4.99 and I can find it at most major retailers.
Mariela S.
Mesa, AZ
Been using this brand over a year now. I use true beige 203. I could never find something close to my tone and this was it. Since then I haven't found another foundation like this.
India J.
Somerton
I would rather cover my face in dirt. It made me look pasty and was just awful. I comes in 50 shades of beige so it didn't match my skin because I'm caramel colored and I guess thats considered too dark to have a shade match. Fail. I do not recommend.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.