8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Doral, FL
I liked the consistency of the foundation as it makes it easy to apply but I feel it may be too thick, like it has to be watered down. Or maybe it is because this color is not a 100% accurate match for my skin tone, I have to smudge it a lot until it blends with my skin and I stop looking like a vampire (yeah, its to light for my skin color). I did loved the package it comes in.
Jocelyn R.
Jocelyn R.
I have used this product before and not to big of a fan..if you have dry patches it makes them look worse and makes them stand out. Coverage wise I give it a 7 out of 10 it was to sheer for me didn't give me a full coverage.. I guess just depends on your skin and likings.
Angelicka S.
Angelicka S.
Sunnyvale, CA
It is really matte. It has a pink tone to it. Overall, it is a great product but you need to set a range of colors!!
Megan F.
Megan F.
South Bend, IN
This foundation is my HOLY GRAIL! I am telling you what! I use this foundation everyday and it works perfectly for me! I love the price, I love the product.. I have not tried the stay matte primer, but I have high hopes for it. I don't normally gravitate towards Rimmel products, but I really love this foundation.
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
The texture goes on nice, however this isn't a foundation for people with oily skin. It is full coverage, but I can feel it on my skin and I don't like that. If you have dry skin give this foundation a try.
Vibs C.
Vibs C.
I absolutely love matte foundations. anything that makes me look shiny or dewy makes me look ridiculous, so this for me is absolutely perfect.
Alex H.
Alex H.
I have very dry skin in the winter months and I found this foundation to be too drying for my skin. The coverage was medium for me as I have some areas of redness and still needed concealer. It wore great throughout the day, but I will not use powder on top of it during the colder months. I think this foundation will be great for the summer when my skin has more oil. Overall great product!
Alissa R.
Alissa R.
Howell, NJ
This product is easy to apply, has medium to buildable coverage, allows your skin to breathe, and lasts all day! I highly recommend that anyone with combination to oily skin tries it out!
(*Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.)
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
I couldn't wait to get my hands on this foundation. I have combination skin but wanted that matte look. This foundation will give you that look, but I found it rather heavy. Make sure to use a foundation brush, or a stipple brush to apply this foundation. I found my fingers wasn't able to spread the product well.
Jen A.
Jen A.
I use this with my beauty blender and it is amazing and feels like I don't have any makeup on! Medium coverage and is truly matte.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.