BY RIMMEL LONDON #76 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Hnou L.
Hnou L.
Mint Hill, NC
I did not like this foundation. It was blendable for me and I just wasn't a fan of it. It literally made me look like I was dead. No for me.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Brockton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this foundation. It has medium to full coverage and blends great. They staying power is awesome (for me personally) For $5.00 (est) you really can't beat it. I actually tried higher end matte foundations and preferred this.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Kansas City, MO
I was on the fence about a foundation that would actually keep your face shine free and when this came in the univox I couldn't wait to try it out. I am super happy that I did. This foundation is great for those who have oily skin like me. I am impressed with it. The blending is good, it covers well and the best thing is that it controls shine for more than 4 hours!!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Ok so I got this through the influester's #UniVoBox It is really good. It really matched my skin tone and it doesn't feel heavy.
Keishawndra B.
Keishawndra B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do love how light this product feels on my skin! I'm skeptical about if its for my complexion! I don't want to walk around with my skin looking ashy!
Mallory N.
Mallory N.
Columbia, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this make up at all. My skin sometimes gets oily and this one made it ten times worse. It also made my skin break out and I don't even have sensitive skin. I wouldn't recommend it to any one. It also had somewhat of an orange-ish tint to it.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
San Antonio, TX
It's very thick and cakey. I wear it every once in awhile. I love the coverage of this foundation though
Ericka G.
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
The reviews are very helpful for products I have never tried. I am not happy with my current foundation and think I will give this one a try.
Jen M.
Jen M.
PR
I love this foundation almost as I love MAC foundations. Really gets me matte but without a dull finish look. It matches really well, it blends nicely and I just can't get enough of it. Just love!!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
This foundation is okay. I really liked the matte look, however, I found that this product was quick to clog my pores and I noticed breakouts within a few days. The coverage is good and it goes on very smooth, however, I'm not IN LOVE with this product like I hoped I would be.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.