8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Kaylan J.
Kaylan J.
Slidell, LA
Too thick. Awful color selection. Hard to blend. Broke me out. I literally hated this. I gave it to my friend who likes thick foundation. It sucks because I was hoping it'd be good.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Decatur, GA
I received this awesome foundation in my unibox for free and it was great! I was previously using tinted moisturizers and bb creams but the coverage and lightweight of this foundation is unbeatable. I most definitely recommend this foundation!
JULIE S.
JULIE S.
Although I do like this foundation to a certain extent, I feel like there are more cons than pros. I'm not too happy that there isn't a wide range of colors for this foundation. It could be a little difficult to find your perfect color. The foundation is definitely matte and has great coverage but it does have a thick texture and it does not last all day long.
Litzary V.
Litzary V.
Mission, TX
It's cakie and sinks into pores making them loom huge also it didn't stay matte for long after using it the first time it was matte in the morning by the after noon my face was shiny my boyfriend even asked me why was I sweating, I didn't like it at all.
FERISA O.
FERISA O.
Otisco, IN
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from influenster. We'll I love it it covers my blemishes and such instantly I was wearing cover girl and it was way expensive and this one is cheaper
Mandy T.
Mandy T.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for a new foundation after running out of Loreal's True Match. I grabbed this on sale for $4 and it is probably the best foundation I have used to date. A little of this product goes a long way. I always seem to grab more than I actually need! The foundation is a medium coverage, but it doesn't feel like you are wearing any foundation! It's very light and airy - probably because of the mousse texture!
Downsides are it doesn't last as long as I would like it to. At the end of the day, it will settle into your lines. Also, not a big color selection. The shade I have is actually a little dark for my Asian skin tone, but it's do-able.
Gladis M.
Gladis M.
Light weight feel for a full coverage foundation. A little goes a long way with this product. I'm personally not a huge fan of full coverage foundation but this foundation blends wonderfully giving a flawless look. I purchased this product during winter season, now that it's summer and I have a darker skin tone I use it as concealer.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Bellefonte , PA
This product matched my skin really well, but you could definitely tell I was wearing foundation and looked cake-y on me
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
II got this in my UniVoxBox and the color I ended up with is really pretty, but has a rosy undertone and does not match my skin. This is really nice if you like matte foundation, you would love this. The trick is finding the correct shade for your skin. I mixed a little bit of my everyday foundation in with this one to get the right color and applied it with my beauty blender and it ended up looking perfect!
Tara A.
Tara A.
Magnolia, TX
It made my face sticky feeling specially outside in the humity. Also if I had a dry spot on my face it was like it made it stick out where everyone could see it.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.