BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Mariela S.
Mesa, AZ
Been using this brand over a year now. I use true beige 203. I could never find something close to my tone and this was it. Since then I haven't found another foundation like this.
Katie S.
I absolutely love Rimmel foundations. They last a long time and all day. It really does give you a flawless look hiding any blemishes and redness. I buy this every time I need more
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx
This my number one all time favorite drug store matte foundation. It stays on all day. Doesn't look cakey or feel heavy or anything like that. It is medium to full coverage so you don't even need a concealer honestly that's how awesome it is.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
My daughter bought me one of these and I am not one for liquid or mousse makeup but I tried it and it has nice coverage but for older women it stays in the creases around my eyes like others. If you are younger you probably won't have that problem.
Johanna G.
Simpsonville, SC
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This foundation is very full coverage. It's a thick foundation that can look cakey. It also oxidizes pretty badly after a while. I have pretty oily skin and need a setting powder with this foundation.
India J.
Somerton
I would rather cover my face in dirt. It made me look pasty and was just awful. I comes in 50 shades of beige so it didn't match my skin because I'm caramel colored and I guess thats considered too dark to have a shade match. Fail. I do not recommend.
Daisy R.
This foundation has worked best with my oily skin. I still have oil build up by the end of the day, but it's not as bad compared to a lot of others I've tried including name brands.
Melissa J.
Provo, UT
I got this foundation from my UniVoxBox from influenster and I liked it a lot! It covers great, and lasts long. I use a translucent powder on top of it to really set it in and keep away any shine. I think it is a fantastic product for the price! I will most likely buy it after mine is gone.
Sofia L.
This foundation is okay it says it's matte. It's a little in the thicket side because it is a mousse foundation. I personally don't like that it can get cakey. If you don't apply it correct it may look patchy!
Rachel S.
Pearland , Tx
Stays well and looks very matte. Can be drying and get a little cakey if you do not moisturize and prep well enough. I received this from Influenster for the purpose of reviewing.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.