4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,043 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
If you have oily skin you would love this foundation. I have dry to normal skin and I like it pretty well. It looks good and stays looking good for a long time.
This has got to be the worst matte foundation I've tried. I think you must be extremely oily to pull this one off and have no blemishes of any kind. This just makes you look dry and caky. I am not even going to try this again.
I use this to brighten and highlight. So the colors are perfect for me and it lasts all day. Pretty good coverage and has a good price !
The color was too light for my skin but since I am a makeup artist I applied it to my Roomate... We both loved it! It looked amazing with great coverage
Made my skin very greasy and looked very unnatural. stopped using right away.
Very good foundation! I love the matte look. I found it a bit tricky to find the right shade. But it's a good buy. I got it on sale at Walgreens for about 2.50. So try and watch out for the sale because I've seen it a few times.
I've been wanting to try this for the longest time when I received it in my #UniVoxBox and I seriously love it! It matches my skin tone perfectly and looks gorgeous on the skin. I love the look of a completely matte face and this product completely nails it!
I just received this in my vox box, and thankfully didn't have my makeup for the day on yet! Thank gosh because this stuff is great. Good coverage,solid color (matches well!) and I swear it's going to be a staple
I was using this product even before I was given it free in my UniVoxBox. I am always getting compliments on how my skin looks like porcelain. I will never use another foundation! The coverage is amazing, but this product is still lightweight. I never expected it to stay on as well as it did either; it lasts through my entire day with no need to put more on. The best part: the price. Only 5$ at Ulta and it lasts me a month and a half. I'm never going back! #staymatteswitch
This product i thought would give me more coverage. The color was good and it make my skin feel great.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos