BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Yesenia L.
Ventura, CA
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love this product it is actually matte which I love. However make sure to really check that it matches your skin, I accidentally got one that was two shades lighter than me even though the color on the bottle looked like it would match. If you can open the container and swatch it on your hand. It is great for the price and it lasts.
Jay C.
Middletown, DE
If you are looking for a quick buy , this is it. I don't like the formula.. it is too thin for me. This foundation does not have SPF in it, which is a con because we want to protect our precious skin!

Katie N.
This is my favorite drug store foundation! This foundation offers a perfect amount of coverage and really is matte! it does not feel heavy and doesn't make your face greasy looking like other foundations. Long lasting and very affordable! I would recommend this foundation to anyone!
Danielle G.
Orlando, FL
I know some people have had issues with this texture, but I actually like the mousse texture. It feels light, blends well, and does a pretty good job keeping me matte. I have EXTREMEMLY oily skin so anything that does a halfway decent job is a win for me - especially at 5 bucks a pop
Emily M.
Hilliard, OH
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation goes a long way. You do not need very much. When I purchased it I got the wrong shade. It was way too light for my skin. It will have to be the dead of winter before I can really use it. Also it's only matte at first. By the end of the day my forehead gets pretty oily.
Alissa R.
Howell, NJ
This product is easy to apply, has medium to buildable coverage, allows your skin to breathe, and lasts all day! I highly recommend that anyone with combination to oily skin tries it out!
(*Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.)
Gabriela P.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This liquid foundation its great at covering your skin acne scars and imperfections. it runs smooth on your face doesn't cake up and its very easy to remove, The best part of this foundation its that it gives you a flawless look for lot less and it last all the way up to the evening.
Rebecca L.
This is a must have product for me. The coverage is awesome. It really covers all redness and blemishes. It is a bit heavy for an every day foundation but I normally use to for little blemishes on my face along with using it as an eye primer and to cover my dark circles under my eyes.
Shannon M.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: 103 True Ivory
The only foundation that has come closest to my skin color, but the texture leaves much to be desired. It feels kinda of weird and heavy for a bit, then that feeling kind of subsides. I would definitely wear this more often if it didn't clog my pores and cause breakouts on my skin.
Ashly L.
OPELIKA, AL
I've tried other mousse foundations and wasn't a fan but I tried this product and gave it a chance. After trying this product I came to the conclusion that I'm also not a fan of this mousse foundation.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.