BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Tarah R.
Middletown, PA
I received this in my univox box and I absolutely love it!! I love this makeup because it has great coverage, does not have a smell and I can barely feel it! since using it I've also noticed less breakouts so not clogging pores is a huge plus. Will for sure be purchasing this when I'm out! :)
Nancy G.
Visalia, CA
I received this foundation courtesy of Influenster in my UniVoxBox and I've been wearing it ever since! The color matches my skin tone perfectly. It is very light weight compared to my old foundation (Revlon Colorstay) but I still get the medium to full coverage I desire. Definitely repurchasing!
Letitia L.
El Paso, TX
I am loving this foundation. I apply the stay matte primer, the Rimmel BB cream, and then the stay matte foundation. All three together work like a dream and my face looks flawless! I am also super stoked that it doesn't break me out and I am shine free.
Alejandra A.
I received this from influenster in my uni voxbox, but the shade wasn't right for me, so i give it to my mom, and she loves it. she is talking about trying more thing from the brand!

Summer H.
North Augusta, SC
I received this in my UniVoxBox and it worked great! However, now that it's getting warmer it feels a little heavier on my skin and has started coming off easily. I usually use a powder foundation, but I'll definitely buy this if I switch to liquid.
Amy T.
I think this is a good product for a drugstore for people with oily skin. The thing is they don't have many shades to choose from. Either one is too pink or one is too light. but I really do like this product, great for the summer or people who is looking for a drugstore alternative.
Marie F.
I started using this foundation about a year ago, I've gone through multiple tubes. It is my holy grail foundation! Good coverage, easy to apply (I recommend with a beauty blender) And VERY affordable! 10/10 for sure will continue to repurchase!
Ayasha K.
I am very pale and it is hard to find good foundation to match my skin. This one does a pretty great job at not turning splotchy or orange. I do have dry skin so this isn't an everyday product for me. And my only complaint is that it has an odd smell.
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx
This my number one all time favorite drug store matte foundation. It stays on all day. Doesn't look cakey or feel heavy or anything like that. It is medium to full coverage so you don't even need a concealer honestly that's how awesome it is.
Denea W.
Binger, OK
I actually just purchased this item yesterday, and for one days use I like it. I definitely need to have more time to give a more accurate review, but so far I would recommend it.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.