4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,137 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I finally found a product that doesn't clog my pores make my face a oil field or crease. I have VERY oily skin and this is the first product I've found that i don't need to constantly reapply powder or use blot off excess oil. I don't need to use very much at all and it's very affordable.
I have combo skin with some dry patches around my forehead and this foundation was okay on my face. It has good coverage but it does cling to my dry patches and fades on the sides of my nose. As a student I would say that this foundation is good for when you go to school and you're not going to do much. It lasts right around 6 hours.
The texture goes on nice, however this isn't a foundation for people with oily skin. It is full coverage, but I can feel it on my skin and I don't like that. If you have dry skin give this foundation a try.
It's an okay foundation. It's would suit oily skin more than dry. On dry skin it tends to look cakey and cling to dry spots. It has a medium to full coverage. It's definitely a nice inexpensive foundation.
This foundation is more of a moose look and feel. It goes on smooth to the face. the only thing is that you do have to bled fast because it does tend to dry up fast. Great for those oily people that just want a matte finish. Love that is leaves your face looking Matte the entire day.
The formula is nice and the coverage is amazing BUT this line for people with very pink/peach undertones. All the shades (at least sold at my local drugstore) are made for those undertones which I am not.
Omg! I was wondering what all the hype about this product so I went out and bought it. I was surprised that it was really cheap! It made me stay matte for up to 4-5 hours and I have really oily skin. The coverage is amazing and it doesn't make you look cakey. It also didn't make me break out considering I have extremely acne prone skin.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love this product it is actually matte which I love. However make sure to really check that it matches your skin, I accidentally got one that was two shades lighter than me even though the color on the bottle looked like it would match. If you can open the container and swatch it on your hand. It is great for the price and it lasts.
This foundation is so great and is the most amazing price! It lasts all day long, and when it says Matte it is NO JOKE! You don't need a powder at all. This is the most matte foundation you will ever use. I love the creamy mousse texture. Just wish it came in more shade varieties.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love this foundation for keeping me matte! Oily skin is the nemesis and this is a reputable opponent to it, I don't like the color selection though. I bought the lightest shade and it was still a bit too dark. If I could find a paler one here then I would give it 5 stars for sure.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos