8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

rosa g.
rosa g.
Oakland , CA
At first i didn't like this product but now that i used it more its pretty good not a everyday foundation for me i think
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Justin, TX
I really like this foundation. It definitely minimized the look of my pores and made my skin look flawless. It appeared a bit cakey but it was way too dark for my skin so it's entirely possible it looked that way due to it mismatching. I was lucky enough to receive this for review from influenster.

It is light weight and applies nicely. I wish they had offered my color "soft Beige: because I got "true beige" and it doesn't work at all!

This is definitely meant for oily skin, if you have dry skin be careful I could see thi being drying!
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Austin, TX
Good foundation for oily skin. Having dry skin myself, kind of clung to my dry patches. It does accentuate pores but keeps you matte
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it for moderate coverage. I like the texture, too! It feels light weight, but it dries up fast...so work fast too! I love the packaging!
Angela U.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
This particular foundation is thick and can be cakey if use wrong I think if you use it in moderation and even for every day use you can really see the results you want I do prefer the matte look and I love the coverage it has but you do have to make sure you blend very well.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this would be a great product if it had more shades to match a lot more skin tones. I can't seem to find a perfect match for my skin tone. I have fair skin with yellow undertones. These shades seem to learn more towards pink undertones, which doesn't help me at all. I did try it wearing the whole day and it does last a while if using a facial primer underneath. The consistency is kind of thick and greasy. I didn't find it helped my oiliness at all. By two hours of wearing, my forehead and nose were as greasy as french fries. Not a fave of mine, but I do LOVE the Rimmel Stay Matte powder.
samantha n.
samantha n.
Sturtevant, WI
I CANT SAY MANY GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS . I FOUND IT TO BE TOO CAKEY AND MADE ME LOOK CLOWNISH . I DIDNT CARE FOR THE COVERAGE AND I EVEN TRIED TO USE LITTLE AND STILL MANAGED THE CAKEY LOOK .

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY
Paula C.
Paula C.
Tulsa, OK
Verdict: 3 out of 5 stars
It did what it said it would do. I liked the tube rather than a jar that you have to stick your fingers in like(covergirl dream mousse). If you want a matte finish and like a med-full coverage foundation I'd try this.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
This stuff is really really great. I Really didn't have high hopes for it because one it's five dollars, I know, super cheap compared to other great foundations. And the ads and posters for this show CAKE on them, & when I think cake and foundation, that's the last thing I want. Lol! But this stuff is amazing. It's not super matte, but its not dewy or overly dry looking. I couldn't even feel this stuff on my face. It's super light feeling. Definitely medium to full coverage. If you have a bit of dry skin, exfoliate before using. I heard others say this only lasts five hours? But for me this lasted about 9ish maybe longer. All in all I say give it a try. It's only five bucks.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Really like this foundation! Keeps me mostly matte and my face is very oily.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.