The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,978 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I am loving these "stay matte" products. I use the stay matte primer first, then use concealer, then this foundation, then my Rimmel Bronzer, then tap back over it with the stay matte Primer and it seems to do a great job on my face!!! It really does stay matte all day and this foundation blends so well and isn't sticky at all. Love it!!
I think this product does a great job of covering blemishes or redness. I do have red cheeks and this foundation does cover my redness. Although, I think this foundation can look cakey on your face and it might look like you are wearing too much makeup.
I usually use naked foundation but this work like a charm i loved it cant wait to get the matching powder it is a little tick but if mixed with your moisturizer you will like it too
I have not tried many Rimmel products, and I usualy don't go for drug store foundation. But, this product is amazing! I love it so much! It has everything that I look for in a foundation and matches my skin perfectly. Weightless, easy to apply (even with your fingers), stays on allllll day, good coverage but not cakey. I will be purchasing this foundation from now on!
I just recently purchased this product and I LOVE it. It is light and fluffy like a mouse. It covers all blemishes and redness and makes your skin look flawless all day. It is great paired with the Rimmel 9 in 1 BB cream and the stay matte pressed powder!
Live the mousse like feeling and the coverage. Also doesn't dry out my skin and makes it look flawless
Too thick. Awful color selection. Hard to blend. Broke me out. I literally hated this. I gave it to my friend who likes thick foundation. It sucks because I was hoping it'd be good.
Purchased this on eBay for like 99 cents in porcelain ivory and the coverage astounds me so much. it does feel a little cakey though so be sure to apply powder (as you should anyways!)
This product made my skin appear flakey when I first put it on. My skin did not appear that way before application. When I washed my face, applied lotion, and then reapplied the foundation it looked a lot better.
Light weight feel for a full coverage foundation. A little goes a long way with this product. I'm personally not a huge fan of full coverage foundation but this foundation blends wonderfully giving a flawless look. I purchased this product during winter season, now that it's summer and I have a darker skin tone I use it as concealer.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos