8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Vienna, VA
I am loving these "stay matte" products. I use the stay matte primer first, then use concealer, then this foundation, then my Rimmel Bronzer, then tap back over it with the stay matte Primer and it seems to do a great job on my face!!! It really does stay matte all day and this foundation blends so well and isn't sticky at all. Love it!!
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
New Albany, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this product does a great job of covering blemishes or redness. I do have red cheeks and this foundation does cover my redness. Although, I think this foundation can look cakey on your face and it might look like you are wearing too much makeup.
Maria U.
Maria U.
Canoga Park, CA
I usually use naked foundation but this work like a charm i loved it cant wait to get the matching powder it is a little tick but if mixed with your moisturizer you will like it too
Anna G.
Anna G.
I have not tried many Rimmel products, and I usualy don't go for drug store foundation. But, this product is amazing! I love it so much! It has everything that I look for in a foundation and matches my skin perfectly. Weightless, easy to apply (even with your fingers), stays on allllll day, good coverage but not cakey. I will be purchasing this foundation from now on!
Joy A.
Joy A.
Jackson, MS
I just recently purchased this product and I LOVE it. It is light and fluffy like a mouse. It covers all blemishes and redness and makes your skin look flawless all day. It is great paired with the Rimmel 9 in 1 BB cream and the stay matte pressed powder!
Janet D.
Janet D.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Live the mousse like feeling and the coverage. Also doesn't dry out my skin and makes it look flawless
Kaylan J.
Kaylan J.
Slidell, LA
Too thick. Awful color selection. Hard to blend. Broke me out. I literally hated this. I gave it to my friend who likes thick foundation. It sucks because I was hoping it'd be good.
Dani D.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
Purchased this on eBay for like 99 cents in porcelain ivory and the coverage astounds me so much. it does feel a little cakey though so be sure to apply powder (as you should anyways!)
Kaleigh A.
Kaleigh A.
Bloomingdale, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product made my skin appear flakey when I first put it on. My skin did not appear that way before application. When I washed my face, applied lotion, and then reapplied the foundation it looked a lot better.
Gladis M.
Gladis M.
Light weight feel for a full coverage foundation. A little goes a long way with this product. I'm personally not a huge fan of full coverage foundation but this foundation blends wonderfully giving a flawless look. I purchased this product during winter season, now that it's summer and I have a darker skin tone I use it as concealer.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.