BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
I love this foundation. Works how it says it does. My face isn't shiny. It is totally matte. It doesn't feel heavy on my face. It's nice and light and I feel like my skin is still able to breathe. And I feel like the color was a good match for my tone as well.
Arielle B.
This is one of those foundations that you can match your skin color to effortlessly without having that pink or orange undertone that makes it know to the world that you have foundation on! I love the creamy lightweight feeling and the complete matte effect!
Chelsea B.
Worcester, MA
I received this product free from influenster in my uni voxbox and sadly it wasn't in my color but i tested it on and it smells good not chemically and has great coverage its smooth and doesn't make the skin dry and overall I think its a really good product wish it matched me so i could truly test it out.
Melaney R.
I wish I could give this five stars because I Love the formulation, it keeps me matte all day, the coverage is superb. I just wish the range of shades they offer went darker. I am a medium skin tone and the darkest they have is 300 sand, it's too light for me.
Abbie C.
Boise, ID
I've been wanting to try this for the longest time when I received it in my #UniVoxBox and I seriously love it! It matches my skin tone perfectly and looks gorgeous on the skin. I love the look of a completely matte face and this product completely nails it!
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Estas bases le vienen excelente a mi tipo de piel, dejan un excelente acabado. Me fascinan! Esta línea me ha sorprendido bastante ya que de verdad nos brinda productos excelentes y a un precio bastante accesible. La recomiendo totalmente, no los defraudara
Faith M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
It's a spectacular foundation for the price. You really can't beat a matte foundation for under $5! It applies well, and has decent staying power, however it WILL stick and look cake-y on dry patches. It's probably only best for those with purely oily skin.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
Rarely ever do I find a matte medium-full coverage foundation in the drugstore, and my first impression was that it was the perfect fit for me. I continued using it for about 2-3 weeks and found that i started getting a few break-outs. I don't know if its because of the foundation because I rarely ever get pimples. Really do love the coverage I get from it though.
Stephanie G.
Blanchard, MI
I received this in my #univoxbox and just love it. It goes on so smooth and the coverage is just as amazing. I've never used rimmel bran before but I am definitely switching over to it.
Amy T.
I think this is a good product for a drugstore for people with oily skin. The thing is they don't have many shades to choose from. Either one is too pink or one is too light. but I really do like this product, great for the summer or people who is looking for a drugstore alternative.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.