BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Kelsie R.
Kelsie R.
Kansas City, MO
After wearing this daily for a month or so, and while it does have full coverage which helps with my red face and oily skin, it can be pretty cakey. A little goes quite a long way with this stuff, and I try to apply a powder afterwards to even it out. It's perfect for the price, but make sure to moisturize before hand!
Isabelle A.
Isabelle A.
I love this mousse foundation I apply it with my fingers and it feels great. I don't even set this with a powder because it's that great. I don't need a primer or anything its amazing I'd totally recommend it.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Reedley, CA
It covers pretty good and for 5 bucks you can"t beat it! It is a very thick foundation and has the ability to get cakey.
Jennie I.
Jennie I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really the only thing I like about this is the color and the initial finish, After a few hours of wear this basically starts melting off of your face so it's not very matte. It really sucks because I bought two tubes of this junk and I'm stuck using for another few months. Oh well. This might work for reallly realllly dry skintypes but if you get oily anywhere throughout the day just pass on this. maybe it works better in the winter time.
Irene L.
Irene L.
Brooklyn, NY
The foundation is very matte and covers my imperfections very good. it covers my dark spots and scars.
Raechel S.
Raechel S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of my go to foundations for the cooler months. It keeps my face matte, great oil control, has a full coverage, and actually has a color option that matches my skin tone. I do not recommend this product if you will be in really hot conditions. I live in a very very hot and humid area during the summer and it melts right off. A little bit of product does go a long way though, my tube has lasted me six months. It will make dry areas on your face look worse if you do not moisturizer regularly.
Madi F.
Madi F.
RALEIGH, NC
I received this as a tester from Influenster. I like how light weight the product is, but the shade was so wrong that I was unable to wear it. It is way too dark for my skin and had too much of an orange tint. Because of the consistency I would consider buying another one but go a shade or two lighter than my skin color.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Summit, MS
Really good for my oily skin but I don't like it enough for everyday. It gives a medium cover with a nice matte finish.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Orlando, FL
Finding a good foundation always stresses me out. Especially when it's drug store- you're on your own to determine the right shade and with so many options how do you know you're picking the right one???!! I tried this looking for a nice matte foundation. I was pleasantly surprised with how it turned out. It blends well and looks very natural. Very happy :) not a bad price either especially when it's on sale and you use coupons!
Baylee D.
Baylee D.
Gastonia, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely dry skin. This foundation looks flawless regardless. Many recommend using it if you have oily skin.. I decided to try it anyways. I am very fair and could pull off light ivory, but porcelain may work best for me. A little product goes a long way!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.