BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Alexandra D.
Hoffman Est, IL
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Just bought this foundation a couple days ago and I can't stop using it! It's so thick and amazing, a little goes a long way. The shade I got was a little too light for me, but with bronzer or contour it fits just right.
Kaycie  S.
Puyallup, Wa
It's kind of thick and cakey, but when used in moderation it's really nice! I sometimes use it more as a concealer than a foundation because it has good coverage.
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
This foundation was actually the perfect shade for my skin which was awesome. Also did a great job as far as covering redness on my skin and definitely gives a great matte finish when it is freshly applied. However, I tend to have very oily skin and the only down side is, after I've had it on a few hours, I find that I need to touch up with powder to keep shine at bay.

Another thing that wasn't the best was that it claims to be a lightweight formula. It doesn't necessarily feel "heavy" but I'm used to using foundation where it is so lightweight that it doesn't feel like I have foundation on! So honestly don't think that it lived up to it's "lightweight" claim.

I did receive this product from Influenster in my univoxbox. Overall it is pretty good, just a few small things that could have made it better!
Jamie T.
Jacksonville, FL
This foundation wasn't like anything I normally use (liquid), but it doesn't feel like liquid. It is super lightweight and matches my skin tone perfectly.! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster
Olivia C.
Beltsville, MD
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is absolutely the best stay matte liquid mousse foundation I've found. It is thick and full coverage. Goes on thick and creamy and blend well. The coverage is amazing to the point where I haven't needed to use under eye concealer. Ive found this to have more coverage that a liquid foundation
Allison S.
Sinton, TX
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation really disappointed me! The color match was probably the only thing worth praising. I even bought the Stay Matte Primer to use with it. This foundation was very cake-y and stuck to my dry spots. I have normal skin, so I didn't think it would be too much of a problem, especially when using the primer with it. It's very thick, doesn't smell well, and by using it only a couple of times, I could tell it wouldn't last very long. In my opinion, this product isn't worth buying.
Brittany J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really loved the finish and coverage with this foundation. unfortunately, with my combination skin, it caked up on my dry spots. so, that was pretty disappointing. If my skin didn't suck, I'd probably use this product religiously.

Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this foundation for a wedding I was gonna be in. Price wise it was right up my alley, but I really dislike that actually product. I'm not very picky about foundation so I was disappointed to have to return it. I tested it out a couple times and I felt like I was caking on tar. It was very hard to spread (fingers, brush and sponge) and it awful on my skin (normal/dry, freckles and redness). I returned it thankfully found another Rimmel product I liked more. I would sadly not recommend this product to similar skin types. I need good, even coverage and this product was just not a good fit for me.
Katie K.
Baltimore, MD
Being used to BB and CC creams, I used a heavy hand when I first tried this product. The key is to use less than you think. Excellent coverage, blends well, not cakey, and keeps the oil slick at bay. Good color selection and very inexpensive to boot. Definitely my go to foundation when I want full coverage.
Michelle C.

I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster. First I want to say thank you for letting me try this product out.

When I was asked to take a survey for this VoxBox because there was a foundation in it...I was like "nooooo" because I can never find a good match for my skin color in drugstores #asianproblems. However, I was pleasantly surprised that the one I was got (103 true ivory) matched my skin really well! It is not as hydrating as BB creams; when I first applied it, my skin looked flawless but after a while I could see my skin drying up. However, I don't think this is the foundation's fault (I didn't use primer/lotion etc).
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.