4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,987 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I really needed a nice matte touch and for awhile this worked for me until i started breaking out from use. but i do love rimmel and i do this for night only when i got out so i don't sweat but overall its ok
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from influenster. We'll I love it it covers my blemishes and such instantly I was wearing cover girl and it was way expensive and this one is cheaper and it covers those dark spota
I use this to brighten and highlight. So the colors are perfect for me and it lasts all day. Pretty good coverage and has a good price !
Made my skin very greasy and looked very unnatural. stopped using right away.
This is a great item, the only thing is that after perhaps 5 hours, the skin begins to get extremely oily and it just doesn't feel right to wear it.
The color was too light for my skin but since I am a makeup artist I applied it to my Roomate... We both loved it! It looked amazing with great coverage
I've been wanting to try this for the longest time when I received it in my #UniVoxBox and I seriously love it! It matches my skin tone perfectly and looks gorgeous on the skin. I love the look of a completely matte face and this product completely nails it!
I just received this in my vox box, and thankfully didn't have my makeup for the day on yet! Thank gosh because this stuff is great. Good coverage,solid color (matches well!) and I swear it's going to be a staple
I love this foundation almost as I love MAC foundations. Really gets me matte but without a dull finish look. It matches really well, it blends nicely and I just can't get enough of it. Just love!!
I was using this product even before I was given it free in my UniVoxBox. I am always getting compliments on how my skin looks like porcelain. I will never use another foundation! The coverage is amazing, but this product is still lightweight. I never expected it to stay on as well as it did either; it lasts through my entire day with no need to put more on. The best part: the price. Only 5$ at Ulta and it lasts me a month and a half. I'm never going back! #staymatteswitch
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos