BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Richmond, IN
I am currently using this product and so far I like how light and airy it is and trust me a little goes a long way but it seems to not be as best for my skin as some other products I have previously used. The texture kind of reminds me of the Benefit Porefesional without the price tag.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did enjoy this product. It had a good coverage and a little goes a long way, which I love. But it felt dry and crackly on my skin. Kind of heavy compared to covergirl's foundation.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Howard Lake, MN
This foundation is very lightweight and very easy to blend on your face. It provides nice even coverage, and leaves your face shine free throughout the day. Thank you to Influenster for sending me this amazing (dare I say life-saving?) product!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Haslett, MI
I received this product thanks to Influenster and did not know it existed until this past summer! It is great. It's cheap and covers up my break outs without making my face feel oily or weighed down by heavy foundation.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Winchester, IN
I'm not a makeup wearer but I found this to be surprisingly great to match my skin tone It's always hard to find a shade that matches to my very light skin and this worked nicely.
It was very drying though Is my only complaint.
Nathaly V.
Nathaly V.
Fullerton, CA
I got this item in my UniVoxBox and I have purchased this item on my own. I usually stick to high end makeup. I usually buy my stuff at Sephora, Ulta or Mac. However, I watch a lot of YouTube videos and I started to see that a lot of my favorite gurus were loving this foundation. So I decided to try it out! My face is very oily, therefore, I find it hard to find mattefying foundations that actually work on me and for that matter, that keep my face matted for more than a couple of hours. This is one of the ones that have played magic on my face! I actually use it when I know I am going to be on the go for long hours at a time. I recommend it to anyone with oily face, and if you're face is dry, use it with a great moisturizing primer. The price is right and the color matches easily and nicely!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A++ I recently found this gem while strolling thru Ulta. I bought it and LOVED it immediately. I have a hard time finding a foundation to match my skin and I found this and it matched (ivory) first try! I loved it from the get go, but i noticed it wasn't lasting as long as some people claimed (I have oily skin) so I tried using my Mary Kay primer and it lasted maybe an extra hour or two before I noticed the shine so finally I bought the primer that goes with the foundation and OH MY GAH! I worked planogram & shipment for 6 hours and it is now 10 hours since applying and still no shine! This is the only makeup I've EVER experienced this with! I am so in love with this product I may go ahead and buy a ton of them just in case!! **I will say that I didn't really like the texture of the primer. It's white and feels like you're rubbing elmers glue on your face, but it isn't sticky...just thick I guess? I had great results though!**
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
San Francisco, CA
I received this foundation in my Uni Voxbox, but I had already purchased a tube! I found that this did not work at all when my skin was dry during the winter, but now that the weather is warmer and my skin is back to normal, I'm loving this as my "out the door" foundation. It blends really nicely with my fingers and gives a smooth finish that lasts a few hours, so long as you make sure to only use a small amount to avoid making it look too heavy. Very good for such a low price point!
julisa c.
julisa c.
This foundation is pretty full coverage! Ive noticed that the best way to apply this is with a beauty blender. Otherwise I'm a grease ball withing an hour!
Aleigh M.
Aleigh M.
Pekin, IL
I really loved this, until about 5 hours into the day and my face started looking like a road map! it started crinkling and i am 16 with almost perfect skin. i tried it again with a face primer and it worked a bit better
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.