BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Heidi S.
Tucson, AZ
I did not like this foundation it just was too I wrong for my face it made my pores come out more and it just didn't feel right I don't think I would purchase this again the color was off
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review and testing purposes. I was excited to receive this foundation in my #UniVoxBox, but then I realized it was nowhere near my shade. I'm African American and my complexion is caramel color. I wish they had a wider range for darker skin tones.
Ashley S.
I just recently bought this brand of foundation and I love it. Doesn't make my face feel and look oily at the end of the day. Makes it look smooth and even! Also the price you can't beat.
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
I love this foundation. Works how it says it does. My face isn't shiny. It is totally matte. It doesn't feel heavy on my face. It's nice and light and I feel like my skin is still able to breathe. And I feel like the color was a good match for my tone as well.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
I love this stuff! I have very oily skin and this foundation is perfect for me. It gives a matte finish (obviously) and it provides pretty good coverage. I like how the texture is a mousse feeling too, it feels like I have nothing on my face when I use this.
Abbie C.
Boise, ID
I've been wanting to try this for the longest time when I received it in my #UniVoxBox and I seriously love it! It matches my skin tone perfectly and looks gorgeous on the skin. I love the look of a completely matte face and this product completely nails it!
Moriah B.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
It is so hard to find a color that perfectly matches my skin, but this one does! It has a nice mattifying factor and great coverage- I typically don't even need concealer with it! it is a little thick for everyday wear, but otherwise, it is one of my favorites
Kayla I.
Kilgore, TX
This is now my foundation that I use on a daily basis.
It's light, airy, covers and doesn't clog my pores.
I've had no breakouts since using this and it gives you an airbrushed finish.
Rylee M.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I am obsessed with this foundation. The lightest color is extremely light, almost white, so with this foundation I have found that going up a color is best for me. But it is a super thick consistency and covers anything you need it to. It stays matte all day long for me. Make sure you do set this with powder though because it does have a sticky consistency.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
Rarely ever do I find a matte medium-full coverage foundation in the drugstore, and my first impression was that it was the perfect fit for me. I continued using it for about 2-3 weeks and found that i started getting a few break-outs. I don't know if its because of the foundation because I rarely ever get pimples. Really do love the coverage I get from it though.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.