4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,046 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I love this foundation for days that I am in a hurry, its so easy and fast and flawless to put on it makes the perfect canvas for me to work with.
I received this for free in my Uni Vox Box and liked this product but was not completely impressed. The makeup went on nicely but did not stay matte the entire day, it actually made my face look pretty shiny. Probably wouldn't go out and buy it.
I use this every day and I find that even with my sports and gym it stays on. the only problem that I have with this product is that if i don't set it with a powder that it tends to become oily toward the end of the day.
After having used this foundation for about a week, I've been really happy with it's performance. It's incredibly easy to blend and creates a natural yet flawless matte appearance. Unfortunately on my incredibly oily skin, even with powdering, it doesn't stay matte for more than an hour. However, it wears well and doesn't break down overtime or oxidize, which is a real bonus. I love how quick this foundation is to use, unlike a lot of matte/long-wearing foundations, this one blends so quickly that it's great for those in-a-hurry mornings! I'd definitely recommend this foundation. I think it's a great bargain for the beautiful finish it creates.
I've read so many good reviews about this foundation and since I loved the powder I thought why not give it a shot. It was a terrible idea! It dried out my face and it looked really cheap and cakey!
I love this foundation! It's super affordable like half the price of my other favorite (covergirl stay fabulous). I also really love the feeling of this one. Its not liquid-y its a mousse. The packing is also super cute and travel friendly! I highly recommend if you need a full coverage foundation.
This is a fairly inexpensive item to use, but is one of the best. I received this from Influenster and I absolutely love it and don't go anywhere without it. I highly recommend it.
Not a big fan of this foundation. I love the matte face look but this was way too drying for me. Also it was super thick which I didn't like. There isn't the best selection of colors either.
I am a bare minerals girl, but I love this foundation! I use it on a daily basis. I received this product through the #unibox! It lasts all day and feels like I don't have nay makeup on!
This product is great! It's not thick at all and very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend purchasing.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos