BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new favorite drugstore foundation - hands down. It lasts a long time on my skin and I don't need to touch up throughout the day. It covers all my imperfections so I can skip the concealer on spots/scars. A little bit goes a long way too because if I use even a little bit too much it can look cakey.
Kaleigh A.
Bloomingdale, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product made my skin appear flakey when I first put it on. My skin did not appear that way before application. When I washed my face, applied lotion, and then reapplied the foundation it looked a lot better.
Liliana R.
Oak Lawn, IL
Espectacular prodructo, entona la piel dejando con un acabado matte divino, unifica el tono y te deja una hermosa piel de porcelana, depende tambien de tu tipo de piel, producto super facil de colocar , me encanta
Kourtney M.
Elmira, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a very lightweight, full coverage, buildable foundation. (I am so impressed with the coverage!) And it works wonders for my skin in this colder, dryer weather. Creamy and very pigmented, not at all chalky!
Cheyenne M.
Maryville, TN
I have found that this foundation works well with a moisturizer and/or primer before applying. I applied with a foundation brush and it made my skin look FLAWLESS after finishing with a matte powder. I love it.
Edika S.
Harlingen, TX
This product is really good and does what it says. It goes on matte and provides good coverage. A little bit does go a long way. This is one of the best foundations I've used for oily skin in a really long time.
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't find this to be "featherlight" at all. I also mismatched the color, and it was way too pale. It seems difficult to match to your skin tone. I am saving it for Halloween makeup when I need a pale, dry finish.
Jaylene P.
San Mateo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
FINALLY!!!!!! Something made for oily skin girls like myself! The on,y problem I honestly had with this product is that it doesn't have the best finish, you can totally tell I have makeup on my face BYT with the hep of the infamous beauty blender I was able to work it out. I received this in my Uni Box Box
Ashley C.
Williston Park, NY
This foundation has pretty good coverage but it does not look natural at all. I prefer wearing thinner foundations that look more natural. The packaging is white so it get dirty really easiy and looks really disgusing. I would not buy this again for it is to cakey.
Blaise W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation! I have acne prone / oily skin and I've paid top dollar for make-up that will cover my blemishes... Not any more! This product fully covers my imperfections and keeps my oily complexion under control. I can't believe I was paying $50+ on foundation- now I'm paying under $5!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.