8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Mallory N.
Mallory N.
Columbia, TN
I didn't like this make up at all. My skin sometimes gets oily and this one made it ten times worse. It also made my skin break out and I don't even have sensitive skin. I wouldn't recommend it to any one. It also had somewhat of an orange-ish tint to it.
Ericka G.
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
The reviews are very helpful for products I have never tried. I am not happy with my current foundation and think I will give this one a try.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
San Antonio, TX
It's very thick and cakey. I wear it every once in awhile. I love the coverage of this foundation though
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
The texture goes on nice, however this isn't a foundation for people with oily skin. It is full coverage, but I can feel it on my skin and I don't like that. If you have dry skin give this foundation a try.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I bought this on sale at a local drugstore. I am a sucker for foundations with descriptive words including "matte," "whipped," "mousse." At $2.75 on sale, I really couldn't lose. The first day I wore this, I hated it. The consistency of the product is way too thick. This is hard to blend and ends up looking cakey. I really wanted to find a way to like this, because at $2.75 I was hoping to stock up. A couple days later, I tried mixing this product with a BB cream (I have a full bottle of a BB cream that I hate, and that was a wasted product as well). When mixed, the consistency is much improved, as is the application. I will be trying this mixed with regular moisturizer as well. Used alone, I would have given this product a "D." Mixed, I would give this product a "B." As a whole, I'm giving it a "C."
Jen M.
Jen M.
PR
I love this foundation almost as I love MAC foundations. Really gets me matte but without a dull finish look. It matches really well, it blends nicely and I just can't get enough of it. Just love!!
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never really found a go-to foundation, until I tried this one! I have oily skin, so 'Stay Matte' honestly grabbed my attention, and I was interested in the liquid mousse formula. Plus, I own the Stay Matte powder as well. My shade matches me perfectly, I was surprised. I first applied mine with a Sigma F80 Kabuki, and it is definitely full coverage and matte with that! I now apply it with a Real Techniques Miracle Sponge, and THAT is my favorite way to apply it, it looks so beautiful, and natural on me, while full coverage at the same time. It is buildable, to an extent, as well. And it lasted a while on me, considering I live in the southern part of Texas! Holy Grail? I think so! Plus it's only around $5.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
I love this product! It has such great coverage that if you accidentally skip your concealer step you can't even tell. My only complaint is that it can go on thick, so you have to use a light hand when applying it to your face.
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
When I tried this foundation it was good at first but it dried out my skin after a few hours. Rimmel is usually a great brand but this just wasn't to my liking. But my friend who has oily skin loved it so I gave it to her.
rosa g.
rosa g.
Oakland , CA
At first i didn't like this product but now that i used it more its pretty good not a everyday foundation for me i think
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.