BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Gabriela A.
Rialto, CA
Hands down the best foundation. Leaves a flawless matte finish. I bought one at Wal-Mart and when i went back to buy another there was none sadly enough. Definitely would buy once more.
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
I love this foundation. Works how it says it does. My face isn't shiny. It is totally matte. It doesn't feel heavy on my face. It's nice and light and I feel like my skin is still able to breathe. And I feel like the color was a good match for my tone as well.
Faith M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
It's a spectacular foundation for the price. You really can't beat a matte foundation for under $5! It applies well, and has decent staying power, however it WILL stick and look cake-y on dry patches. It's probably only best for those with purely oily skin.
Niki M.
Lansing, NY
This is me new favorite mousse foundation! Its light weight for the summer and has total coverage. It doesn't break me out and it sets amazing! I wont use anything else for the summer!
Richa K.
I received the new Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation, compliments of Influenster and it has easily become one of my favorites! It is lightweight and does not "cake up". Safe to say shine has INDEED met its matte!!! Loving it! ‪#‎UniVoxBox‬
Melaney R.
I wish I could give this five stars because I Love the formulation, it keeps me matte all day, the coverage is superb. I just wish the range of shades they offer went darker. I am a medium skin tone and the darkest they have is 300 sand, it's too light for me.
Niomi O.
Deltona
I really tried with this foundation but it was too Cakey and the mousse consistency did not work for me. No matter how I put it on it just looked gross. It also made me break out pretty bad after giving it a try for a few days. Would not recommend. But if it works for you, keep doing your thing! 🤗
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review and testing purposes. I was excited to receive this foundation in my #UniVoxBox, but then I realized it was nowhere near my shade. I'm African American and my complexion is caramel color. I wish they had a wider range for darker skin tones.
Rylee M.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I am obsessed with this foundation. The lightest color is extremely light, almost white, so with this foundation I have found that going up a color is best for me. But it is a super thick consistency and covers anything you need it to. It stays matte all day long for me. Make sure you do set this with powder though because it does have a sticky consistency.
samantha n.
Sturtevant, WI
I CANT SAY MANY GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS . I FOUND IT TO BE TOO CAKEY AND MADE ME LOOK CLOWNISH . I DIDNT CARE FOR THE COVERAGE AND I EVEN TRIED TO USE LITTLE AND STILL MANAGED THE CAKEY LOOK .

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.