BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Jamie O.
Sorrento, FL
The lightest shade was a good match but this was so thick and mask like. I tried several different application techniques - fingers, beauty blender, brush- but could not get a good finish.
Hayley T.
Boulder, CO
This is a really good matte foundation. The coverage is is great. However, this is not the product for me. The smell and texture are odd and a bit gross. This was also really drying for me. It worked well when mixed with a liquid foundation or some lotion, though.
Lizbeth M.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is great for oily skin, it is really matte. I have combination skin so it worked fine for me, it feels completely lightweight, but what should improve is the shades of the foundation. Other than that I recommend it to people who have oily skin!
Ahilebsis C.
Nashville, TN
Tengo el cutis grasoso y me encanta el Maquillaje y este producto ha dejado excelentes resultados en mi control de brillo, tiene alta cobertura y no deja sensación pegajosa, recomendadisimo!
Niki M.
Lansing, NY
This is me new favorite mousse foundation! Its light weight for the summer and has total coverage. It doesn't break me out and it sets amazing! I wont use anything else for the summer!
Annabel K.
Los Angeles, CA
It is matte, but it is not ideal for combination skin. I thought if I only applied it in the t-zone it would be fine, but it still clung to dry patches on my face. I am very pale so I bought the lightest shade, but it is too pink and looks completely wrong.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
Rarely ever do I find a matte medium-full coverage foundation in the drugstore, and my first impression was that it was the perfect fit for me. I continued using it for about 2-3 weeks and found that i started getting a few break-outs. I don't know if its because of the foundation because I rarely ever get pimples. Really do love the coverage I get from it though.
Liz D.
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
Love this product. It's best for me when I use an original beauty blender and good primer. I wear it all day, and do powder touch ups because of this. Worth the low price, and works great.
samantha n.
Sturtevant, WI
I CANT SAY MANY GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS . I FOUND IT TO BE TOO CAKEY AND MADE ME LOOK CLOWNISH . I DIDNT CARE FOR THE COVERAGE AND I EVEN TRIED TO USE LITTLE AND STILL MANAGED THE CAKEY LOOK .

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY
Savannah W.
Fairview, TN
I've never used a mousse foundation before this one, & I will never go back! It really perfects my skin. It isn't like a "natural beauty" look, you can obviously tell you're wearing makeup but it is not cakey! I gave it 4 stars just because you may not like it if you want a really light weight foundation.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.