BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Mikaela M.
Bluford, IL
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this foundation! Not only for the price, but it covers extremely well! Absolutely the best for your bucks!
Nicole H.
El Paso, TX
Good foundation I wore it for about a year except now it's starting to break me out. I still use it when I want really full coverage and when I want my makeup to last all night.
Haley O.
Tolleson, AZ
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have fallen in love ! I find it looks best when applied with a beauty blender. Very thick and full coverage but an amazing formula. Beware that it can cake up really fast if not blended good. Just be sure to blend it out nice. Lasts me a full day doesn't separate which is wonderful! You will love this if you're looking for full coverage.
Holly N.
The Colony, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this mouse! I've been using it for a few years off and on and keep coming back to it because there's no other drugstore product that provides an all-in-one coverage like this one. As mentioned in previous reviews, it doesn't sit well with dry spots, but I find that if I exfoliate with a towel or rotating brush in the morning and apply an oil-free moisturizer before using this, I rarely need anything else to provide coverage. I'll apply a few secondary dots where I have blemishes and that does the trick. I typically set it with Rimmel Stay Matte powder and Elf setting spray and I'm good to go, with no shine for the rest of the day!
Autumn Y.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I was really excited to try this foundation, but it ended up looking really thick and cakey on me. I've tried using a brush, beauty blender, and my fingers, and it never felt comfortable on my face.
Chelsea
Morrisville, NC
Not my favorite of the Rimmel foundations. It does offer a great matte finish as promised. I find it clings to dry patches and the formula sinks into lines and ecentuates my pores. Not sure this is a great fit for my combination skin, but then again, that is why I was tempted to try a matte finish foundation. Although it's not matte, I much prefer Rimmel's 25 hr liquid foundation.
Alyx D.
Tinley park, IL
Review for: 100 Ivory, 091 Light Ivory
I've had a good experience with this foundation. The mousse is a thick formula and can given medium to heavy coverage. It's easy to blend out with a makeup brush. However, it must be set with powder or else will easily wipe off. I have oily skin and this easily cakes if you add too much powder. It's a bit of a battle but a good fuller coverage foundation for dry weather.
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
I don't like the texture at all, it tends to dry fast so you have to work fast. It makes my skin look dry and has a cakey finish. It last all day and has good coverage but I wouldn't buy this again.
McKenzie M.
Nampa, ID
This is my absolute favorite drugstore foundation. It sits perfectly on my face without feeling super heavy. It has full coverage which I need for my freckles.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I previously purchased this because of the matte it promised. It WAS matte, then shiny. It felt as if I was putting clay on my face, way too thick.. wouldn't recommend.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.