8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Isis B.
Isis B.
I love it so much i enjoy it soooooo much i love is soft and shine good choise
is great for me is amazing product!! i like ....
Allison M.
Allison M.
East Lansing, MI
It covers well, but it goes on thick. I try to use a very minimal amount. It stays on all day as well.
Tiffani C.
Tiffani C.
Houma, LA
I do not like how heavy this foundation feels! It does dry matte, which is nice for oily skin however it creases and points out every wrinkle I didn't even know I had. I am only 19 years old, so I shouldn't look like I have wrinkles screaming everywhere. I really like matte face makeup, not so much dewy. I had high hopes for this, but it was not that great. It looked very flaky, and it looked like I had caked my makeup on no matter how little I put on. The powder counterpart of this brand is really great, though.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Indio, CA
This product has great coverage and a little goes a long way but it is very heavy and not light weight as it claims. if you try to build it up it gets very cakey, very fast. it also doesn't not keep me matte all day and i have normal skin with few little oily spots.
Hnou L.
Hnou L.
Mint Hill, NC
I did not like this foundation. It was blendable for me and I just wasn't a fan of it. It literally made me look like I was dead. No for me.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Watson, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, I actually bought this foundation. I didn't receive the box that it comes in. That said, I'd buy it again. This is a full coverage foundation that works wonderfully with my oily skin. I also have the Stay Matte Primer and wear them in conjunction together.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Brockton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this foundation. It has medium to full coverage and blends great. They staying power is awesome (for me personally) For $5.00 (est) you really can't beat it. I actually tried higher end matte foundations and preferred this.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Kansas City, MO
I was on the fence about a foundation that would actually keep your face shine free and when this came in the univox I couldn't wait to try it out. I am super happy that I did. This foundation is great for those who have oily skin like me. I am impressed with it. The blending is good, it covers well and the best thing is that it controls shine for more than 4 hours!!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Ok so I got this through the influester's #UniVoBox It is really good. It really matched my skin tone and it doesn't feel heavy.
Keishawndra B.
Keishawndra B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do love how light this product feels on my skin! I'm skeptical about if its for my complexion! I don't want to walk around with my skin looking ashy!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.