4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,088 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Goes on smooth and silky. Like that I can use my beauty blender or brush. Minimizes my pores.
My favorite foundation, I have oily/ combination skin and it looks really matte and natural
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This covered my face extremely well but the product was way too thick and chunky
This foundation is okay. It is an okay amount of coverage but doesn't stay on very long.
Love this foundation. Leaves skin with a foundation that is non-oily and appears matte.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
Pros about this product is that it doesn't feel greasy and heavy on my face and also it helps control the oiliness around my T-zone. Cons about this product is that if you have an area on your face that is dry, then this product is not for you.
I received this in the Uni VoxBox and am pretty pleased with it. I have seen it in stores and it is very inexpensive, as for the product in the tube, it often makes you look cakey and pale unless applied very very lightly. It does keep its promise of giving you matte skin. You get what you pay for!
I tried this product pretty much right after my Voxbox arrived with it. I am a LOVER of makeup and try new brands and products often. However this being said, I am very particular about the brands and products I actually bring into my collection. I swatchedit on my hand first to see if the color was a match, and I was surprised by not only the match, but at the product's consistency and feel on my skin. After a quick shower I prepared my daily makeup routine. I used this concealer and was actually disappointed on the results on my face. It made my face more dry and "cakey" under my eyes and nose regions even from the smallest application. It is too thick and doesn't let your skin breathe. Rimmel London is actually a brand I've never used, or intend to try again.
Love this foundation. It's airy and full coverage. Perfect for everyday wear. Doesn't break me out. Highly recommend.
I received this product from influenster in the UniVoxBox and i love it! I was excited to finally be able to try it out and i was not disappointed. Its light weight and blends out flawlessly. The color is also a perfect match for me (#200) It gives my skin the coverage it needs without looking cakey. It looks really natural and is such an awesome product. My nose did get a little oily after wearing it for a few hours, but thats pretty normal. I just blotted my nose and i was good to go :) Definitely recommend you give it a try.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos