4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,158 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 100 Ivory
This matte foundation was not great for me. I didn't know that I didn't like the matte look. This was not that easy to blend and it made my face look extremely dry. I added lotion to it to get it to even out. I would tell anyone who likes the plain matte look to use this but if you are used to liquid foundation this most likely is not your product either.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
The color matched perfectly and the coverage is amazing I love this product but you have to be carful because its like a mousse if you use to much it will look like you have to much makeup on it will look thick and cakey and crease where you have lines like smile lines and it just looks bad so if you use this just use it sparingly a little goes a long way
I really like this one I use on days I want light coverage it is easy to apply with a makeup brush . I apply it gives a matte finish which I like since I have very oily skin. At first it seem heavy but once on the skin it blends well which I really like yes over the years I continue to buy this one because it is affordable as well as great coverage .
Review for: Other
I use Porcelain Ivory and I love this foundation. It doesn't feel heavy or oily on my face and sets kind of dryer on than other foundations that make my skin oily. It's also very easy to find and cheap! My favorite foundation! Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
I love this stuff. It hides just about every imperfection I would like to cover up. It's super easy to use and I love that it's thick because I don't have to put too much on and it lasts all day. I have had the same tube for awhile now and I use it every day.
This is definitely my go-to, everyday foundation. It's not necessarily what I use for a "night on the town", per se.. but I LOVE it for just the typical "every day" wear. It feels so light on my face! I hate heavy, cake-y makeup.. so this is perfect for me!
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
So if you guys where thinking of getting this , this is my opinion I will leave it here for the ones in need , In my opinion I didnt like this foundation very much I tried to give it a try but I like that no foundation look and this gave me a very patchy dry finish which I am oily so wasn't expecting that but this foundation as soon as u apply it starts to crease so much it's just a no no for me
It's really lightweight I did like the coverage the only thing I did not like it that is really dry so it leaves your skin looking a little ashy which I don't like that I like looking hydrated but if you're looking for something that will keep you dry all day if you have oily skin I highly recommend it but if you have fair to normal skin I do not recommend it do not get it if you have normal skin or fair skin
This is a pretty good foundation if you don't have the money to buy an expensive one. This is medium to full coverage. The consistency is pretty mousse'y and thick. I wouldn't apply this with a brush, but with a damp beauty blender. Set with a powder because it CAN crease.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos