BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
S. S.
S. S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation does what it says. It delivers superb oil control and has fairly good coverage. it is a mousse that is a bit harder to spread, and tends to look cakey in natural light, but if you are looking for an affordable option to heavily cover and control oils, this is suitable.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Allendale, MI
This is my favorite foundation at the moment. I really love the texture of the product, the mousse applies lightly on the face but still offers a full coverage. It does offer a matte finish and is long lasting on the face. I would highly recommend this inexpensive yet quality product.
Salma N.
Salma N.
I rank it 4. I have normal skin with occasional slightly oily t_zone. It works fine on my skin when applied on primer. For the normal to dry area absolutely no powder should be used or it will flake the foundation. On the oily skin and concealer area powder should be used for setting.
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
This blow my mind. Ive tried a few higher end foundation and never thought the "matte" was enough. This is exactly what i need. Coverage is AMAZING. I usually just wear this, no concealer or anything. Easy to blend and apply. People always notice when i wear this VS/ other foundation.
Taylor p.
Taylor p.
Mentor, OH
You have to buy the primer for this but none the less this is hands down the best drugstore foundation ive ever bought it is so cheap and i have incredibly oily skin and this stuff does wonders for me and it doesn't cake like any other regular foundation and the price is just so good!
Dixie G.
Dixie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I was so impressed by the full coverage, but i used 3 brushes and beauty blender & it was impossible to get it blended and not so cakey! It was impossible to blend concealer over the top of it and it has a horrible texture to it. I wouldn't recommend this foundation at all.
alisha v.
alisha v.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think its a great foundation. its thicker but blends pretty easy. i try to apply less around the nose just so it doesn't cake up there but everything else is great last long. (through dance/sweat) medium coverage great for the price. Absolutely love how it hold through out the day!!
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The finished look is great and amazing. I am giving it 4 stars since I had trouble trying to pick my skin color and I still have a difficult time when applying it to my face, other than that it is a great product and supper affordable. As a tip it is cheaper in Ulta than drugstores.
Ashly S.
Ashly S.
Lexington , NC
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This blends really well and is a full coverage for my skin. Athough I loved the product it did seemingly clog my pores after using for a few days. I would buy this again if I knew it wouldn't irritate my skin. But that's just my skin it could for wonderful for all other skin types.
Christina B.
Christina B.
El Paso, TX
This is my go to drug store foundation! I have very oily skin and this helps me stay matte all day. Makeup blends nicely on top of it and it has a very good staying power. It's about a medium coverage and covers my redness well. I'd recommend it to anyone struggling with oily skin!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.