BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Hannah B.
Pine Island, MN
I would say that this product is a full coverage foundation, however, if you are on the dryer side for skin this may not be for you. If you are normal to oily skin then this may work better. As far as the finish goes I would say it is very Matt and doesn't look too shiny or dewy at all. So considering the fact That I am normal to oily skin this product for me derserves a 4 star rating.
Madison B.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige, 010 Light Porcelain more...
This is one of my favorite "drugstore" foundations on the market right now. Its full coverage to cover up blemishes and skin imperfections, and its great for oily skin. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone who had really sensitive and dry skin.  However I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a full coverage, matte, and cheap "drug store" foundation.
Jennifer C.
This was a very full coverage foundation, and definitely needs setting. It is very creamy when applying, so you don't need a lot. It can come across as a bit cakey, and would probably be better worn in the winter months when its not to hot. I would recommend other full coverage foundations. It just wasn't the easiest to use and didn't have the best finish once applied to the face.
Brittany R.
Review for: 100 Ivory more...
I occasionally buy this when I get bored with my usuals. It's affordable and the texture reminds me of a higher end foundation by Tarte which I love. I would say if you have a dry shin type you won't like this because it sends to cling to dry patches at least it did on me.
Kirsten S.
Harlingen
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain more...
This is my current foundation. It is very light and easy to apply and very matte. If you have dry skin like me you definitely need to make sure your face is moisturized. If you have dry patches avoid putting this product over it. It will bring it out a lot!!! I don't really have to use a setting powder or concealer with this foundation, it covers well. And a little goes a long way.
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA
This foundation is absolutely awful. I'm fair skinned with redness and combination skin. I made my pores look huge, it creases, and really enhances my smile lines. So bad. On top of all that, the lightest color is so pink. It really does nothing for me. Do not waste your money.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I really like this foundation. It's a full coverage foundation that's a whipped or mouse texture. It's has a beautiful matte finish and last a long time. I like to buff mine in with a brush and then dab over it with my Real Techniques sponge, it seems to blend well for me that way.
Britany P.
Clarksville, TN
I've been using this foundation as my main base in my daily routine for almost a year now. I switch between light ivory and ivory depending on how much sun I've been in, but I don't really tan too much so ivory is the best shade and sometimes I use the light ivory around my eyes for a brighter look. I really love the tube packaging because it keeps the product from coming in contact with germs & bacteria that could degrade the ingredients. The consistency is really thick, but still kind of bouncy like the whipped name suggests. A little goes a long way and I find this applies best with a beauty blender type sponge, dry for heavier coverage, damp for more sheer look. This stuff is great also because it pretty much eliminates my need for concealer, and doubles as one if I do need it. Using the pointy end of a blender sponge, you can dab this stuff onto blemishes or dark spots and it blends right in. It stays matte for a decent amount of time depending on how hot/humid it is, or how sweaty I get. I typically set it with a light dusting of the Stay Matte powder and use that throughout the day for touchups if I find my T-zone oilyness peaking through.
Emma J.
Woodstown, NJ
I really love this BB Cream / liquid / mousse foundation. It's very lightweight, extremely affordable, and very natural looking. It's one of the only affordable brands that has a shade light enough for my skin tone, that doesn't break out my very sensitive skin. It has light-medium coverage and is perfect for everyday wear. I was surprised... it actually moisturized my skin, unlike regular foundations, which dry or break out my skin.
Lauren T.
I purchased this Foundation because I love a full coverage matte foundation. I absolutely love this foundation but found it a little too heavy for some occasions. This is a great foundation for a busy day, or a time when you're going to be taking pictures. I don't recommend this foundation for a more casual day, or a day where you'll be spending a lot of time outside because it is a tad heavy. Overall the coverage and consistency is great.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.