4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,134 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I particularly like this foundation because the lightest shade, light porcelain, is an exact match for my skin tone, but the foundation is kind of cakey. I still use it though, I just mix something else in to help get rid of the cakey-ness. It is medium to full coverage depending on how it is applied.
I was hesitant but excited to try this when I received it in my univoxbox, however, when I put it on and tested it for about a week, I decided that I really liked it. My t zone tends to get oily throughout the day and this foundation did a good job with keeping it under control. The only issue that I have is that it oxidized and had more of a warm tone to it. I am on the neutral side but its close enough to pull off.
Probably one of the best foundations I've come across. leaves my oily skin completely matte without creasing and doesn't dry out my skin. can't beat the $5.99 price either!! a little bit of this stuff goes a long way!
I am a big fan of rimmel london products. I enjoyed this foundation. It went on so smooth and my face looked great. I felt flawless. I would say it is long lasting because it didn't melt off my face. Had to get this in the porcelain shade. Would buy again.
Other than being a bit drying (a good moisturizer underneath will do wonders) this foundation is great! It had great coverage and was not too cakey at all. It feels really light and has lasted me all day each time I have worn it. I have to admit I was skeptical at first, but this stuff is pretty great. *I received this complimentary from Influenster.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Esta base me super encanta, es cobertura media alta, tiene consistencia mousse esp quiere decir que esta diseñada para rosto de piel saco o a mixto, con una pequeña cantidad puedes cubrir pequeñas imperfecciones, tiene una duración en el rosto de 8 horas, se ve muy natural en la piel,
Love this foundation! I have really oily skin and this is probably the best foundation I have found so far for it! A little goes a long way, too, which is great because it's so cheap! Covers really well, and doesn't look cakey. Really long lasting too!
Great if you have a tan! But I'm as pale as they com and this made me look like snooker even with the very lightest shade! But it felt nice all day! So if you can find a color that matches get it!
I didn't find this to be "featherlight" at all. I also mismatched the color, and it was way too pale. It seems difficult to match to your skin tone. I am saving it for Halloween makeup when I need a pale, dry finish.
Everyone seems to have loved this product I for one did not.The texture seemed very chalky like for a foundation and stuck to my dry spots and enhanced them.Just looked to cheap for me and wouldn't suggest his for dry skin people.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos