8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Baton Rouge, LA
I received this for free in my Uni Vox Box and liked this product but was not completely impressed. The makeup went on nicely but did not stay matte the entire day, it actually made my face look pretty shiny. Probably wouldn't go out and buy it.
Tara K.
Tara K.
I use this every day and I find that even with my sports and gym it stays on. the only problem that I have with this product is that if i don't set it with a powder that it tends to become oily toward the end of the day.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Lexington, KY
After having used this foundation for about a week, I've been really happy with it's performance. It's incredibly easy to blend and creates a natural yet flawless matte appearance. Unfortunately on my incredibly oily skin, even with powdering, it doesn't stay matte for more than an hour. However, it wears well and doesn't break down overtime or oxidize, which is a real bonus. I love how quick this foundation is to use, unlike a lot of matte/long-wearing foundations, this one blends so quickly that it's great for those in-a-hurry mornings! I'd definitely recommend this foundation. I think it's a great bargain for the beautiful finish it creates.
Ella A.
Ella A.
I've read so many good reviews about this foundation and since I loved the powder I thought why not give it a shot. It was a terrible idea! It dried out my face and it looked really cheap and cakey!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation! It's super affordable like half the price of my other favorite (covergirl stay fabulous). I also really love the feeling of this one. Its not liquid-y its a mousse. The packing is also super cute and travel friendly! I highly recommend if you need a full coverage foundation.
Tessie M.
Tessie M.
Laguna Hills, CA
This is a fairly inexpensive item to use, but is one of the best. I received this from Influenster and I absolutely love it and don't go anywhere without it. I highly recommend it.
Krista H.
Krista H.
Bethlehem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a big fan of this foundation. I love the matte face look but this was way too drying for me. Also it was super thick which I didn't like. There isn't the best selection of colors either.
Petea O.
Petea O.
Cambridge, MA
This Rimmel Matte Mousse Foundation is lightweight, dispense a pea size amount and dab around face. A little does go a long way. This foundation really helped tamp down my midday shine and is effortless to blend into problem areas.
Shae S.
Shae S.
Wiggins, CO
This product is great! It's not thick at all and very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend purchasing.
Isis B.
Isis B.
I love it so much i enjoy it soooooo much i love is soft and shine good choise
is great for me is amazing product!! i like ....
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.