BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
T M.
I particularly like this foundation because the lightest shade, light porcelain, is an exact match for my skin tone, but the foundation is kind of cakey. I still use it though, I just mix something else in to help get rid of the cakey-ness. It is medium to full coverage depending on how it is applied.
Atena S.
Saint Charles, MO
I was hesitant but excited to try this when I received it in my univoxbox, however, when I put it on and tested it for about a week, I decided that I really liked it. My t zone tends to get oily throughout the day and this foundation did a good job with keeping it under control. The only issue that I have is that it oxidized and had more of a warm tone to it. I am on the neutral side but its close enough to pull off.
janelle f.
Probably one of the best foundations I've come across. leaves my oily skin completely matte without creasing and doesn't dry out my skin. can't beat the $5.99 price either!! a little bit of this stuff goes a long way!
Emma M.
Lyon Station, PA
I am a big fan of rimmel london products. I enjoyed this foundation. It went on so smooth and my face looked great. I felt flawless. I would say it is long lasting because it didn't melt off my face. Had to get this in the porcelain shade. Would buy again.
Sara V.
Bloomington, IN
Other than being a bit drying (a good moisturizer underneath will do wonders) this foundation is great! It had great coverage and was not too cakey at all. It feels really light and has lasted me all day each time I have worn it. I have to admit I was skeptical at first, but this stuff is pretty great. *I received this complimentary from Influenster.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Esta base me super encanta, es cobertura media alta, tiene consistencia mousse esp quiere decir que esta diseñada para rosto de piel saco o a mixto, con una pequeña cantidad puedes cubrir pequeñas imperfecciones, tiene una duración en el rosto de 8 horas, se ve muy natural en la piel,
Carli R.
Shelton, CT
Love this foundation! I have really oily skin and this is probably the best foundation I have found so far for it! A little goes a long way, too, which is great because it's so cheap! Covers really well, and doesn't look cakey. Really long lasting too!
Jade M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great if you have a tan! But I'm as pale as they com and this made me look like snooker even with the very lightest shade! But it felt nice all day! So if you can find a color that matches get it!
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't find this to be "featherlight" at all. I also mismatched the color, and it was way too pale. It seems difficult to match to your skin tone. I am saving it for Halloween makeup when I need a pale, dry finish.
eunique l.
Everyone seems to have loved this product I for one did not.The texture seemed very chalky like for a foundation and stuck to my dry spots and enhanced them.Just looked to cheap for me and wouldn't suggest his for dry skin people.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.