BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Heidi S.
Tucson, AZ
I did not like this foundation it just was too I wrong for my face it made my pores come out more and it just didn't feel right I don't think I would purchase this again the color was off
Dinah S.
I loved that it made my skin look flawless and natural at the same time. Its staying power is impressive. Overall, I think this is a must have for your makeup collection.
Liz D.
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
Love this product. It's best for me when I use an original beauty blender and good primer. I wear it all day, and do powder touch ups because of this. Worth the low price, and works great.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review and testing purposes. I was excited to receive this foundation in my #UniVoxBox, but then I realized it was nowhere near my shade. I'm African American and my complexion is caramel color. I wish they had a wider range for darker skin tones.
Ashley S.
I just recently bought this brand of foundation and I love it. Doesn't make my face feel and look oily at the end of the day. Makes it look smooth and even! Also the price you can't beat.
Abbie C.
Boise, ID
I've been wanting to try this for the longest time when I received it in my #UniVoxBox and I seriously love it! It matches my skin tone perfectly and looks gorgeous on the skin. I love the look of a completely matte face and this product completely nails it!
Jessica N.
The color selection is nice but this is a very "cakey" foundation. It's extremely thick and I notice lines in my creases at the end of the day. It does have a nice matte finish, so it's good for oily skin. Not for me.
Emma K.
Oyster Bay, NY
Really nice and smooth color! This matte foundation is really creamy and glides right on skin. It has nice long lasting coverage and covers up my blemishes and red areas of skin really good! Overall it's a great product and I would definitely recommend it!
Bridget T.
Kingston, TN
I simply could not live without this foundation. I have really oily skin and this beauty keeps my shine and oily free all day long. You don't need a lot of product. It glides right on. It's also very smooth. I would defiantly buy this foundation for life.
monica g.
Ogden, UT
I love rimmel products !!! this liquid mousse foundation is super light you wouldn't believe you had any makeup on! My skin is very oily so this product doesn't make it worse or irritate it!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.