BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Celeste M.
My sister has gone through all types of foundation. She has oily skin, acne and is beyond pale. She introduced me to this product after trying and we both absolutely adore it. It compliments her skin type and mine. It has a nice creamy texture that blends well and lasts all day. I use it everyday and I will probably never stop using and recommending this product.
Elizabeth A.
I really enjoyed this foundation but it was super thick! I found myself thinning it out with an oil free moisturizer to keep the matte finish while still being able to let my skin breathe.
Melissa M.
Miami Gardens, FL
I got this product complimentary from influenster in my UniVoxBox. It's a great product but a little light for my skin. I had to mix it in with some of my other foundation. It does last long and helps you hide blemishes.
Kylee S.
Marquette, MI
I received this foundation in my UniVoxbox and could not be more impressed. It gave full matte coverage but wasn't cakey or heavy. Also, it stays on my skinf all day without wearing off. It blends well- i apply it with a brush or beauty blender instead of my fingers. I am very impressed with this foundation!
Laura W.
OBSESSED!
This foundation hits all the points! Affordable, Matte, and Flawless! If you buff it into the skin you get a smooth complexion with no shine, I am SO happy about this foundation.
Hayley T.
Boulder, CO
This is a really good matte foundation. The coverage is is great. However, this is not the product for me. The smell and texture are odd and a bit gross. This was also really drying for me. It worked well when mixed with a liquid foundation or some lotion, though.
CLAUDIA P.
Not many shades to chose from- picked up 2 shades and they blended easily, smooth finish, truly stays matte, coverage is definitely build able, would recommend using the stay matte primer
Danielle E.
NORTH BALDWIN, NY
I enjoy this foundation for its coverage but it is not my all time favorite after time it gets cakey. I do love how it matched my skin tone!

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Sandy J.
Simi Valley , CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
My skin is very oily especially around my T zone so I started using this foundation during the summer and it definitely held up! I love how soft it is on the skin and how matte it kept me. Only giving it 4 stars since is works well with the stay matte powder 👌🏽
Brandy B.
Dalton, Ga
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This foundation has great coverage and does go on matte. However, I wouldn't really recommend for oily skin as after I have worn it for awhile I start feeling really oily. I feel the need to blot several times during the day. I will not be repurchasing this item.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.