8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Raechel S.
Raechel S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of my go to foundations for the cooler months. It keeps my face matte, great oil control, has a full coverage, and actually has a color option that matches my skin tone. I do not recommend this product if you will be in really hot conditions. I live in a very very hot and humid area during the summer and it melts right off. A little bit of product does go a long way though, my tube has lasted me six months. It will make dry areas on your face look worse if you do not moisturizer regularly.
Baylee D.
Baylee D.
Gastonia, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely dry skin. This foundation looks flawless regardless. Many recommend using it if you have oily skin.. I decided to try it anyways. I am very fair and could pull off light ivory, but porcelain may work best for me. A little product goes a long way!
Christine P.
Christine P.
Orlando, FL
Finding a good foundation always stresses me out. Especially when it's drug store- you're on your own to determine the right shade and with so many options how do you know you're picking the right one???!! I tried this looking for a nice matte foundation. I was pleasantly surprised with how it turned out. It blends well and looks very natural. Very happy :) not a bad price either especially when it's on sale and you use coupons!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Summit, MS
Really good for my oily skin but I don't like it enough for everyday. It gives a medium cover with a nice matte finish.
Carly A.
Carly A.
Cornelia, GA
I have unbearably oily skin due to horomones and birth control. I have tried SO many different foundations to keep my skin matte. I needed a foundation that was full coverage to cover hyper pigmentation and old acne scarring, but something that also kept my oily skin in check. I have been using NYX stay matte but not flat and liked it to an extent...it did well up until my last hour at work then it was super greasy...

THEN I FOUND THIS! For $5 I got this amazing product. It literally lasted ALL day without one single touch up for my SUPER INSANELY OILY SKIN (seriously, you could fry an egg with the oil on my chin and forehead). But this stuff though....I will probably never buy another foundation again. This one will definitely give me flawless skin on my wedding day like I had been searching for! This product is kind of heavy on your face, but a little goes a LONNNNNNNNG way. probably a pea size (if that) is all I used for my entire face.
Micayla V.
Micayla V.
San Antonio, TX
This product is good for the first 2 hours. After that it gets extremely greasy and shiny.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
I received this from influenster in my uni voxbox, but the shade wasn't right for me, so i give it to my mom, and she loves it. she is talking about trying more thing from the brand!

Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I love this foundation for days that I am in a hurry, its so easy and fast and flawless to put on it makes the perfect canvas for me to work with.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Baton Rouge, LA
I received this for free in my Uni Vox Box and liked this product but was not completely impressed. The makeup went on nicely but did not stay matte the entire day, it actually made my face look pretty shiny. Probably wouldn't go out and buy it.
Tara K.
Tara K.
I use this every day and I find that even with my sports and gym it stays on. the only problem that I have with this product is that if i don't set it with a powder that it tends to become oily toward the end of the day.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.