4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,137 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I just recently started using this product and I have nothing bad to say other than it does clump up on dry skin patches but that is kind of expected from most foundations. I love it though! I think I have a new favorite drug store foundation! It pairs really nicely with the matte primer that is also Rimmel.
This foundation is great for oily skin. I had some difficulty finding my shade. It is a thick cream that blends out easily. I would stay away from this product if you have dry skin or any dry patches. I find that this foundation will dry my skin out, but does hold up in the humid head of a Florida summer!
I love that this Liquid Mousse Foundation is very comfortable on my skin, my skin feels very soft after i aply. The Mousse Trxture is fantastic very new.. it blends perfectly andat the end i love that i look Natural but at the same time have a Matte finished look.
I received this foundation in my Uni Vox Box and fell in love with it! It is surprisingly light and won't give you cake face! It blends easily and I loved that the color matched me perfectly. Definitely would buy again!
This foundation provides me so much coverage which shocked me at first I thought that it would make me casket and would oxidise on me, but I was wrong o love this because it's a fairly good foundation for an amazing price
This foundation goes on smooth, its not greasy at all. Nice long lasting coverage. The color is almost exactly what color my skin is, which is a surprise to me. I will be telling others about this, and using it again!
I just bought this foundation from Walgreens last weekend, and I LOVE it. I have a combination skin problem but this matte tackles is like a DREAM. After about three hours my nose did begin to get a little shiny, nothing a little powder couldn't fix though! And to top it all off, it's full coverage!
I was hesitant but excited to try this when I received it in my univoxbox, however, when I put it on and tested it for about a week, I decided that I really liked it. My t zone tends to get oily throughout the day and this foundation did a good job with keeping it under control. The only issue that I have is that it oxidized and had more of a warm tone to it. I am on the neutral side but its close enough to pull off.
The consistency and color matching of this product is weak at best. If you want to achieve a "cakey" look, here's your product! I am very very ungodly pale, and their lightest shade made me look orange, and a cakey orange at that. It also made my skin peel? Yeah, this wasn't ideal. I wouldn't buy it again.
I particularly like this foundation because the lightest shade, light porcelain, is an exact match for my skin tone, but the foundation is kind of cakey. I still use it though, I just mix something else in to help get rid of the cakey-ness. It is medium to full coverage depending on how it is applied.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos