BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Blake D.
Kansas City, MO
I just recently started using this product and I have nothing bad to say other than it does clump up on dry skin patches but that is kind of expected from most foundations. I love it though! I think I have a new favorite drug store foundation! It pairs really nicely with the matte primer that is also Rimmel.
Megan T.
Jacksonville, FL
This foundation is great for oily skin. I had some difficulty finding my shade. It is a thick cream that blends out easily. I would stay away from this product if you have dry skin or any dry patches. I find that this foundation will dry my skin out, but does hold up in the humid head of a Florida summer!
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
I love that this Liquid Mousse Foundation is very comfortable on my skin, my skin feels very soft after i aply. The Mousse Trxture is fantastic very new.. it blends perfectly andat the end i love that i look Natural but at the same time have a Matte finished look.
Tara T.
Grand Rapids, MI
I received this foundation in my Uni Vox Box and fell in love with it! It is surprisingly light and won't give you cake face! It blends easily and I loved that the color matched me perfectly. Definitely would buy again!
Michelle Z.
Spring Valley, CA
This foundation provides me so much coverage which shocked me at first I thought that it would make me casket and would oxidise on me, but I was wrong o love this because it's a fairly good foundation for an amazing price
Malania H.
Shawnee, OK
This foundation goes on smooth, its not greasy at all. Nice long lasting coverage. The color is almost exactly what color my skin is, which is a surprise to me. I will be telling others about this, and using it again!
Denise M.
Chehalis, WA
I just bought this foundation from Walgreens last weekend, and I LOVE it. I have a combination skin problem but this matte tackles is like a DREAM. After about three hours my nose did begin to get a little shiny, nothing a little powder couldn't fix though! And to top it all off, it's full coverage!
Atena S.
Saint Charles, MO
I was hesitant but excited to try this when I received it in my univoxbox, however, when I put it on and tested it for about a week, I decided that I really liked it. My t zone tends to get oily throughout the day and this foundation did a good job with keeping it under control. The only issue that I have is that it oxidized and had more of a warm tone to it. I am on the neutral side but its close enough to pull off.
Lana W.
Sarasota, FL
The consistency and color matching of this product is weak at best. If you want to achieve a "cakey" look, here's your product! I am very very ungodly pale, and their lightest shade made me look orange, and a cakey orange at that. It also made my skin peel? Yeah, this wasn't ideal. I wouldn't buy it again.
T M.
I particularly like this foundation because the lightest shade, light porcelain, is an exact match for my skin tone, but the foundation is kind of cakey. I still use it though, I just mix something else in to help get rid of the cakey-ness. It is medium to full coverage depending on how it is applied.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.