8 colors available

Jelo D.
Jelo D.
Everett, WA
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
Pros about this product is that it doesn't feel greasy and heavy on my face and also it helps control the oiliness around my T-zone. Cons about this product is that if you have an area on your face that is dry, then this product is not for you.
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
I tried this product pretty much right after my Voxbox arrived with it. I am a LOVER of makeup and try new brands and products often. However this being said, I am very particular about the brands and products I actually bring into my collection. I swatchedit on my hand first to see if the color was a match, and I was surprised by not only the match, but at the product's consistency and feel on my skin. After a quick shower I prepared my daily makeup routine. I used this concealer and was actually disappointed on the results on my face. It made my face more dry and "cakey" under my eyes and nose regions even from the smallest application. It is too thick and doesn't let your skin breathe. Rimmel London is actually a brand I've never used, or intend to try again.
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product from influenster in the UniVoxBox and i love it! I was excited to finally be able to try it out and i was not disappointed. Its light weight and blends out flawlessly. The color is also a perfect match for me (#200) It gives my skin the coverage it needs without looking cakey. It looks really natural and is such an awesome product. My nose did get a little oily after wearing it for a few hours, but thats pretty normal. I just blotted my nose and i was good to go :) Definitely recommend you give it a try.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Fall River, MA
Now my problem might of been my skin type but every way i tried to use this, beauty blender, brush, fingers, wet the brush and blender, used moisturizer, everything i could and this product still clung to my dry spots. I don't think someone with very dry skin like myself should use it, that being said you may love it if you are very oily.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did enjoy this product. It had a good coverage and a little goes a long way, which I love. But it felt dry and crackly on my skin. Kind of heavy compared to covergirl's foundation.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Richmond, IN
I am currently using this product and so far I like how light and airy it is and trust me a little goes a long way but it seems to not be as best for my skin as some other products I have previously used. The texture kind of reminds me of the Benefit Porefesional without the price tag.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Howard Lake, MN
This foundation is very lightweight and very easy to blend on your face. It provides nice even coverage, and leaves your face shine free throughout the day. Thank you to Influenster for sending me this amazing (dare I say life-saving?) product!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Haslett, MI
I received this product thanks to Influenster and did not know it existed until this past summer! It is great. It's cheap and covers up my break outs without making my face feel oily or weighed down by heavy foundation.
Nathaly V.
Nathaly V.
Fullerton, CA
I got this item in my UniVoxBox and I have purchased this item on my own. I usually stick to high end makeup. I usually buy my stuff at Sephora, Ulta or Mac. However, I watch a lot of YouTube videos and I started to see that a lot of my favorite gurus were loving this foundation. So I decided to try it out! My face is very oily, therefore, I find it hard to find mattefying foundations that actually work on me and for that matter, that keep my face matted for more than a couple of hours. This is one of the ones that have played magic on my face! I actually use it when I know I am going to be on the go for long hours at a time. I recommend it to anyone with oily face, and if you're face is dry, use it with a great moisturizing primer. The price is right and the color matches easily and nicely!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Winchester, IN
I'm not a makeup wearer but I found this to be surprisingly great to match my skin tone It's always hard to find a shade that matches to my very light skin and this worked nicely.
It was very drying though Is my only complaint.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.