8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,249 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
Okay, so I have super oily skin and this is the cheapest alternative that actually lasts longer than a couple hours before I have to re-apply, blot, or touchup. I still do get the dreaded "shiny face" by the end of the day, but for the money you can't hardly beat it!!
I love this foundation. It's only 5$ at Walmart which is a huge plus. It's a matte finish that is super long lasting and awesome coverage. However color matching can be a little tough. I use a beauty blender to apply and it works great.
I hated this foundation! I have a golden undertone and all of the colors have a pink undertone! That was not the only problem! The color selection was horrible I tried the darkest shade and it was sooooo light I looked awful
I wish they would make like a tanish color. What I got was too pale for my skin so I would have to mix different foundations. I love the product its full coverage (for me anyways) but it kinda made me a little shiny tho. But other than that I do recommend this product
I love this product! I needed something new for a wedding and that had a good amount of coverage and was matte and was cheep and this is perfect!!! I love this, it hides my acne scars and redness and works great under the eyes!! I strongly recommend this product!!!
I got this product complimentary from influenster in my UniVoxBox. It's a great product but a little light for my skin. I had to mix it in with some of my other foundation. It does last long and helps you hide blemishes.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos