BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Krista H.
Bethlehem, PA
Not a big fan of this foundation. I love the matte face look but this was way too drying for me. Also it was super thick which I didn't like. There isn't the best selection of colors either.
Angel H.
Salem, NH
I have incredibly fair/pale skin so it's very hard to match the color perfectly, so the shade wasn't a good match. Aside from that, this product made my skin break out!

NEVER using this again.
Megan f.
Omaha, NE
This foundation, in my opinion, is a pretty good stage makeup. It does not matter how little you put on, it looks really thickly applied. I wore this for a play and half way through the show I would half to wipe it off and reapply. Not sure why, but the shade would always seem to darken and look unnatural.
Yvette R.
Las Cruces, NM
I have read/heard a lot of rave reviews about this foundation. I have oily skin, and for me, it just didn't work. The price was great, but it just didn't keep my skin looking "matte" like i hoped. Not even at the beginning of the day. For me just not a good fit.
Monica O.
Wellesley, MA
Very hard to match your color with this. Okay for oily skin but very very difficult to apply. The staying power is also not that great. It's hard to stray from the cakey coverage it offers.
Celeste M.
My sister has gone through all types of foundation. She has oily skin, acne and is beyond pale. She introduced me to this product after trying and we both absolutely adore it. It compliments her skin type and mine. It has a nice creamy texture that blends well and lasts all day. I use it everyday and I will probably never stop using and recommending this product.
Ahilebsis C.
Nashville, TN
Tengo el cutis grasoso y me encanta el Maquillaje y este producto ha dejado excelentes resultados en mi control de brillo, tiene alta cobertura y no deja sensación pegajosa, recomendadisimo!
Brandy B.
Dalton, Ga
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This foundation has great coverage and does go on matte. However, I wouldn't really recommend for oily skin as after I have worn it for awhile I start feeling really oily. I feel the need to blot several times during the day. I will not be repurchasing this item.
Valerie R.
One of my go to foundations for winter (it's too thick for summer). The coverage is very high and this is easy to blend. A little goes a long way! Last forever and I like the squeeze tube.
Emily B.
Plainfield, IL
This product works amazing for me. I have combo skin, and it matifys my skin immediately. I don't have to apply powder, but I still do to ensure it stays on all day. I recommend this to people that have combo skin, or normal to dry. This isn't a good product for oily skin [like my sister] because it doesn't help to 'absorb' the oil, but just makes you look oiler.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.