4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,137 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This is my go-to foundation for an everyday look. I love the medium coverage and matte finish. This is one of the ONLY foundations I've found that mattifies my skin for more than four hours. I WISH I got this voxbox. :(
Being used to BB and CC creams, I used a heavy hand when I first tried this product. The key is to use less than you think. Excellent coverage, blends well, not cakey, and keeps the oil slick at bay. Good color selection and very inexpensive to boot. Definitely my go to foundation when I want full coverage.
It stays on all day and stays matte, as it says. Luckily the light matches me pretty well because there aren't that many shade choices. If my face is feeling dry I don't use it because it tends to dry my skin out even more.
I couldn't wait to get my hands on this foundation. I have combination skin but wanted that matte look. This foundation will give you that look, but I found it rather heavy. Make sure to use a foundation brush, or a stipple brush to apply this foundation. I found my fingers wasn't able to spread the product well.
I got the #StayMatte box from Influenster, and tried it out immediately. It felt nice and went on well, but the shade I was sent was so light that I looked like a ghost. So it's hard for me to comment on coverage or wearability as I had to take it right back off.
When I tried this foundation it was good at first but it dried out my skin after a few hours. Rimmel is usually a great brand but this just wasn't to my liking. But my friend who has oily skin loved it so I gave it to her.
I love this foundation! It feels so good on the skin, and blends in beautifully! I have dry skin and was kinda afraid that this show up cakey on my skin but doesn't #univoxbox #rimmel This was sent for review #bestnewmakeup!
Overall this foundation is worth the price. Went on smootly and covered pretty close to well. I wish there was more color variety tho. I still would recommend to anyone. For 4.99 you really can't go wrong. Its long lasting as well. I love all rimmel products!
I received this foundation in my UniVoxBox from Influenster and fell in love right away~! This foundation is creamy and applies evenly without having a heavy weight or caked-on feeling to it. It's lightweight and perfect for going out to a movie to going out to the bar. A++++ My new favorite & go to foundation!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is my FAVORITE drugstore foundation. It keeps my skin from getting overly oily in my T Zone and it doesn't accentuate the dry patches around my nose. I just apply it with my hands intiially, and then quickly go over it with a beauty blender to take off any excess product. It lasts all day! It's amazing!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos