BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Katelyn C.
I love that this is mousse style. It covers evenly and well with minimal product. My face didn't feel caked in makeup and my complexion was even. It blends well. My only complaint is that after a few hours my face got a bit shiny - it didn't offer much oil control.
Victoria P.
I got this in my influenster vox box and i love it! Once i run out i will be buying this product. It covers up the shine on your face and it lasts all day. It gives your face a air brush look.
Kathryn L.
Charlestown, MA
I would love this product if there were more shades. I have very fair, neutral to yellow toned skin, and the lightest shade in this foundation was wayyyyy too pink for me. Other than that I loved it. The finish and texture were great, and the price point is perfect!
Ashley S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is a must have in my makeup bag! It's definitely a full coverage foundation since it is thicker but it's still easy to blend. I always buy one shade darker then what I usually pick but I would recommend to anyone who needs full coverage, especially for the price.
Rabia M.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
Excellent coverage and if you let it sit a while after applying with a damp beauty sponge, the coverage actually doesn't look cakey on me. I always get compliments on my skin when I wear this foundation! Just don't forget a little highlighter so you don't look flat!
Haley S.
Fort Worth, TX
Loving so far! I wasn't sure at first but I've warmed up! Goes on really creamy, need bit of a blending. Also make sure to get the correct color! I bought soft beige and it was a bit orange, but I've seemed to make it work for me. Also last quite long. Truly matte!
Hannah L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Definitely the worst foundation I've ever used. Made my face look like it had dry skin all over it and didn't cover up any blemishes.. seemed to point them out. Had to return it because it was the biggest waste of money ):
Kenley H.
Beulaville, NC
This stuff is amazing! I thought it was too good to be true great foundation at a great price but, it is awesome. It makes me have a flawless complexion! It is a MUST HAVE for your makeup bag!
Morning W.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
If you have an oily face like me this is the one for you. It's very long lasting, especially paired with the matte primer. It's very affordable, I buy mine at Walmart. It's the only brand that works with me face. I love it.
Krista H.
Bethlehem, PA
Not a big fan of this foundation. I love the matte face look but this was way too drying for me. Also it was super thick which I didn't like. There isn't the best selection of colors either.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.