8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Quincy R.
Quincy R.
Cody, WY
I love that this foundation is really light weight, so it doesn't feel gross when you are wearing it. The color seems to blend with your skin tone really well, and it's not an oily foundation that makes me break out the next day, which is a plus. I'm very acne prone when I wear make-up so having a foundation that doesn't make me break out is a priority, and this one hit it on the spot.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Wilmington, DE
I got the #StayMatte box from Influenster, and tried it out immediately. It felt nice and went on well, but the shade I was sent was so light that I looked like a ghost. So it's hard for me to comment on coverage or wearability as I had to take it right back off.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Los Angeles, CA
Overall, I’m loving this extremely affordable, unique, and matte mousse foundation from Rimmel! See my full blog review here with pros/cons: http://weezywee.com/2014/08/07/rimmel-stay-matte-mousse-foundation-review/
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Imperial, MO
I didn't like the way this foundation settled on my face. I used moisturizer and a primer before applying and it still was a bit too noticeable for me. It did have great coverage, though.
Meagan P.
Meagan P.
Madison, MS
When applying this foundation, I was surprised at how smooth it made my skin look. I love the coverage and the available colors.
Mine C.
Mine C.
I didn't get to use my foundation because it was way too light for my skin tone. None of the shade are for women of color and I think that is an issue. Many drug store lines cater to lighter skin tones and it is very hard to find something in a convenient store that works for me, this product being one of them.
Tarah R.
Tarah R.
Middletown, PA
I received this in my univox box and I absolutely love it!! I love this makeup because it has great coverage, does not have a smell and I can barely feel it! since using it I've also noticed less breakouts so not clogging pores is a huge plus. Will for sure be purchasing this when I'm out! :)
cassie k.
cassie k.
Renton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new daily foundation I just bought it 2 or 3 weeks ago and need a new tube! Its the perfect texture and color and isn't dry keeps face lookinglookinsmooth and cleanot
Shanna M.
Shanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this in my univoxbox and I absolutely love it! it makes my skin feel smooth and it isn't too heavy! would love to buy more when I run out!
Allison L.
Allison L.
Meridian, ID
I received this in the Uni VoxBox and am pretty pleased with it. I have seen it in stores and it is very inexpensive, as for the product in the tube, it often makes you look cakey and pale unless applied very very lightly. It does keep its promise of giving you matte skin. You get what you pay for!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.