8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,260 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
I have been searching every where for a nice foundation that matches my skin tone and thank God I came across this one! This product isn't the best if you have dry skin on your face, but it's a very nice matte coverage. I don't think I'll ever use any other foundation again.
I have oily skin to an extent and this foundation keeps the shine away. I also have acne breakouts and it does well with coverage and lasts long. This makeup tends to cling to dry spots, so if you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend this. It is a must have for me, though.
I love using this during the summer because it's super matte and I have super oily skin so it makes me end up looking super nice with a dewy finish I love it this is my go to during the summer.
I have tried so many different foundations because I have a very oily T-zone. This is the only one that keeps me matt longer. I am also so impressed at the level of coverage. The only thing that I don't like is that you can really tell your wearing make up. It is not very natural looking. I bought mine at Wal-Mart for just 4.99$. I would definitely recommend this product.
I tried it more than once to make sure I didn't like it... It's super cakey and patchy, on me anyway... I wouldn't buy it again. A lot of other people love it but it didn't work for me at all.
The stay matte liquid mousse foundation I love! It's like putting air on your face. It doesn't feel thick. The only thing I'm not huge on is I felt like it left a orangey undertone on my face. But other than that I liked it!
I love this foundation. I was having trouble with my foundation getting blotchy. Not anymore. It's easy to apply. Has great coverage and lasts all day. I purchased mine from Walmart for under $6. I suggest everyone try it!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos