4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,973 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Goes on smooth and silky. Like that I can use my beauty blender or brush. Minimizes my pores.
My favorite foundation, I have oily/ combination skin and it looks really matte and natural
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This covered my face extremely well but the product was way too thick and chunky
This foundation is okay. It is an okay amount of coverage but doesn't stay on very long.
Love this foundation. Leaves skin with a foundation that is non-oily and appears matte.
I didn't get to use my foundation because it was way too light for my skin tone. None of the shade are for women of color and I think that is an issue. Many drug store lines cater to lighter skin tones and it is very hard to find something in a convenient store that works for me, this product being one of them.
Works wonderfully for me, it's very light and still covers all my flaws on my face! truly a matte, takes the shine completely out!!!!!!
I love that this foundation is really light weight, so it doesn't feel gross when you are wearing it. The color seems to blend with your skin tone really well, and it's not an oily foundation that makes me break out the next day, which is a plus. I'm very acne prone when I wear make-up so having a foundation that doesn't make me break out is a priority, and this one hit it on the spot.
Overall, I’m loving this extremely affordable, unique, and matte mousse foundation from Rimmel! See my full blog review here with pros/cons: http://weezywee.com/2014/08/07/rimmel-stay-matte-mousse-foundation-review/
I didn't like the way this foundation settled on my face. I used moisturizer and a primer before applying and it still was a bit too noticeable for me. It did have great coverage, though.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos