BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Chrissy I.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I have been searching every where for a nice foundation that matches my skin tone and thank God I came across this one! This product isn't the best if you have dry skin on your face, but it's a very nice matte coverage. I don't think I'll ever use any other foundation again.
Emily E.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I have oily skin to an extent and this foundation keeps the shine away. I also have acne breakouts and it does well with coverage and lasts long. This makeup tends to cling to dry spots, so if you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend this. It is a must have for me, though.
Ingrid R.
Van Nuys, CA
I love using this during the summer because it's super matte and I have super oily skin so it makes me end up looking super nice with a dewy finish I love it this is my go to during the summer.
Sophie K.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I use this foundation and I love it. It covers any kind of blemishes and it doesn't leave my face feeling or looking shiny or oily. It is really cheap and I get it at Walmart. I would recommend this to any one with oily skin.
Haley P.
Italy, TX
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is my favorite drugstore make up! I like to have a matte face because my face is sometimes oily and I don't like that "dewy" look. This is a wonderful product especially for the price!!
Ana M.
I have tried so many different foundations because I have a very oily T-zone. This is the only one that keeps me matt longer. I am also so impressed at the level of coverage. The only thing that I don't like is that you can really tell your wearing make up. It is not very natural looking. I bought mine at Wal-Mart for just 4.99$. I would definitely recommend this product.
Nahomi P.
Allentown, PA
I tried it more than once to make sure I didn't like it... It's super cakey and patchy, on me anyway... I wouldn't buy it again. A lot of other people love it but it didn't work for me at all.
Morning W.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
If you have an oily face like me this is the one for you. It's very long lasting, especially paired with the matte primer. It's very affordable, I buy mine at Walmart. It's the only brand that works with me face. I love it.
Shalimar T.
Chubbuck
The stay matte liquid mousse foundation I love! It's like putting air on your face. It doesn't feel thick. The only thing I'm not huge on is I felt like it left a orangey undertone on my face. But other than that I liked it!
Lynlee W.
Searcy, AR
I love this foundation. I was having trouble with my foundation getting blotchy. Not anymore. It's easy to apply. Has great coverage and lasts all day. I purchased mine from Walmart for under $6. I suggest everyone try it!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.