BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Rachael D.
Roslindale, MA
This product is so much better then I thought it would ever be, and the price on it isn't as bad as so many products out there! I loved how it made my skin look so smooth, how it blended in with my color and gave a great look!
Mallory D.
Columbia, SC
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I used this product in the Porcelain color for a few months. It had very good coverage and did leave a very matte finish. It also had good staying power and doesn't transfer all that much. I used in combo with the Matte Primer.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
Great product does what it says your foundation will be matte and the staying power is long. Apply with a sponge and you will have a nice flawless finish..remember primer is key regardless of drug store or higher end foundation.
Natalie E.
Honolulu, HI
I bought two shades to make sure I could get the best color for my skin tone, but it was either too pink or too yellow. It has a mousse like consistency and very light. I have oily to combination skin, yet when I applied this foundation it made the area around my nose have dry patches. I ended up returning this product.
Astrid P.
I have extremely oily skin. This product seems to make my face more oily than normal. I have noticed that my face looks good for the first 2-3 hours and then it'll separate on my face. I end up with blotched of oil and foundation by the end of the day. Definitely a product for someone who doesn't experience too much oil.
Katie K.
Dayton, OH
I received this product complimentary from Influenster.

I like this foundation a lot! It is a bit heavier than my usual BB cream, but it also provides more coverage.

It is definitely matte, but I am interested to see how it holds up in the sweaty summertime.

One negative thing is that it does not have SPF.
Ariana B.
Corona, CA
This has got to be the worst matte foundation I've tried. I think you must be extremely oily to pull this one off and have no blemishes of any kind. This just makes you look dry and caky. I am not even going to try this again.
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
Matte product that's perfect in the cold weather. Haven't tried it during summer so not sure how it holds up during the hot weather but it's definitely great during those warm office long nights.
Dani A.
Brunswick, OH
This foundation is a great color for my skin and I love the mousse consistency. If you are looking for a foundation for the summer, this one (for me personally) is light weight and easy to apply for everyday. Very inexpensive.
Sarah W.
Lynbrook, NY
I got this in my #UniVoxBox and I love it. It makes my face look so amazing. It smooths all my pores out. The color matches up with my skin perfectly. I would recommend this to everyone. It does it's job at an affordable price.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.