8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,212 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I wish they would make like a tanish color. What I got was too pale for my skin so I would have to mix different foundations. I love the product its full coverage (for me anyways) but it kinda made me a little shiny tho. But other than that I do recommend this product
I love this foundation. I was having trouble with my foundation getting blotchy. Not anymore. It's easy to apply. Has great coverage and lasts all day. I purchased mine from Walmart for under $6. I suggest everyone try it!
Since receiving this product from Influenster and trying it, it has become my everyday use foundation. I like the matte and natural look it has. I'm a simple kinda gal so it was great for me.
It isn't my type of product so I don't like it. It is a thick, full coverage foundation. A little goes a long way. I felt like it was cakey for me but I have dry patches. I recommend it if you have oily skin because it super matte and will cling to any dry patches.
Aside from having dry skin already (this kind of automatically made the product not great for my skin type), this product made me look like a ghost made of clay. The color I got was way too light (mostly my fault), but it also made my face look cakey and drained. It was way too thick and I looked like a desert.
I have dry skin and this foundation was a disaster. Clung to every single one of my dry patches, was impossible to blend out, and was way too thick. Plus, the color selection is not very good. I have neutral toned skin and could not find anything to match my skin tone.
The stay matte liquid mousse foundation I love! It's like putting air on your face. It doesn't feel thick. The only thing I'm not huge on is I felt like it left a orangey undertone on my face. But other than that I liked it!
This is a must have in my makeup bag! It's definitely a full coverage foundation since it is thicker but it's still easy to blend. I always buy one shade darker then what I usually pick but I would recommend to anyone who needs full coverage, especially for the price.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos