• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Tiffani R.
Columbus, IN
For about a year or two, this foundation has become a major part in my every day routine. The matte prevents my skin from looking oily and the product stays on for a decent amount of time. It always makes me feel confident in myself whenever I have it on. No complaints here!
Latara H.
Oceanside, CA
This is a new product and I understand that they may not have the a wide range of shades available at the moment, but I would have hoped for at least one dark shade. I have dark, chocolate skin, and the only color that closely matched my skin tone was many shades too light. I'll have to give this sample to someone else and hope that they can expand their products in the future.
Anya M.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I loved this foundation because it was exactly what I was looking for. it eliminated the shine and had great coverage without being too much. It felt light on my skin and made my face refreshed. Great color match too.
Maria José R.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
The coverage of this foundation is excellent, its texture is super soft because it is not completely settled but has a texture a little more moose! I loved it and turned in my favorite foundation for special occasions
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
I don't like the texture at all, it tends to dry fast so you have to work fast. It makes my skin look dry and has a cakey finish. It last all day and has good coverage but I wouldn't buy this again.
Emily s.
This is the foundation I am currently using. I haven't found a good foundation that covers as well as this one does. It's the perfect consistency for covering breakouts or blemishes. The only reason for giving it 4 stars is because the darkest color they make isn't dark enough for my skin so I have to mix it with a matte bronzer. But if you're not very tan then it would work great!!
Makayla B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
I ABSOLUTELY love this product, it's a matte foundation and makes my skin look perfect. It's ray to blend , and the packaging it's cute ! I have acne and it really helps at hiding it . I definitely recommend this product!
Kari R.
Atlanta, GA
I was really surprised at how much I liked this product. I usually don't use drugstore brands, but this worked very well. It had high coverage without feeling too heavy. It also lasted all day.
Cathleen  B.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
It's so hard for me to find the right foundation. Luckily, I stumbled upon this holy grail. I don't like feeling a little cakey so I just use a little of it on my face. It somewhat covers all my flaws. Nevertheless, I never had any complaints about this product. Love it!
Patricia J.
Beaumont , CA
Goes on so easy, and not heavy on face.. I'm not one to cake on makeup or wear it a lot, but ( you knew it was coming ) I like this product a lot and if I do wear it daily it feels fresh and lite
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.