BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Hali W.
Corunna, MI
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This foundation was just a little thick for my liking. The coverage was fine and this didn't seem to dry my skin out or even make it feel greasy. Overall good foundation just a thick formula
Lara A.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I wish they would make like a tanish color. What I got was too pale for my skin so I would have to mix different foundations. I love the product its full coverage (for me anyways) but it kinda made me a little shiny tho. But other than that I do recommend this product
Lynlee W.
Searcy, AR
I love this foundation. I was having trouble with my foundation getting blotchy. Not anymore. It's easy to apply. Has great coverage and lasts all day. I purchased mine from Walmart for under $6. I suggest everyone try it!
Viridiana R.
Palmdale, CA
Since receiving this product from Influenster and trying it, it has become my everyday use foundation. I like the matte and natural look it has. I'm a simple kinda gal so it was great for me.
Haley P.
Italy, TX
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is my favorite drugstore make up! I like to have a matte face because my face is sometimes oily and I don't like that "dewy" look. This is a wonderful product especially for the price!!
Kylie L.
It isn't my type of product so I don't like it. It is a thick, full coverage foundation. A little goes a long way. I felt like it was cakey for me but I have dry patches. I recommend it if you have oily skin because it super matte and will cling to any dry patches.
Alyssa P.
Gas City, IN
Aside from having dry skin already (this kind of automatically made the product not great for my skin type), this product made me look like a ghost made of clay. The color I got was way too light (mostly my fault), but it also made my face look cakey and drained. It was way too thick and I looked like a desert.
Sara G.
Palm City, FL
I have dry skin and this foundation was a disaster. Clung to every single one of my dry patches, was impossible to blend out, and was way too thick. Plus, the color selection is not very good. I have neutral toned skin and could not find anything to match my skin tone.
Shalimar T.
Chubbuck
The stay matte liquid mousse foundation I love! It's like putting air on your face. It doesn't feel thick. The only thing I'm not huge on is I felt like it left a orangey undertone on my face. But other than that I liked it!
Ashley S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is a must have in my makeup bag! It's definitely a full coverage foundation since it is thicker but it's still easy to blend. I always buy one shade darker then what I usually pick but I would recommend to anyone who needs full coverage, especially for the price.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.