BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Silmalice U.
Tampa, FL
I received this product c/o Influenster and was amazed with the quality! It is so lightweight and it does indeed "stay matte". It felt like it wasn't even there and the shade matched my skin perfectly (great job Influenster!). I will definitely buy this product again.
Chardonnay W.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Works fine but is kind of thick and they don't have enough color range. therefore, my foundation is too light on me but the next shade up is too dark. I may buy the next one up and mix it. it does get dry looking, but I do have to admit that I'm not the best with foundation. That is one of the things I have not yet mastered!
Katlyn  N.
Fort Mill, SC
Very affordable and great amount of product for price. Thick and smooth application but sometimes cakey if too much applied. A little goes a long way. Needs darker shades and bigger variety of colors. Very matte and oil free.
Tabitha C.
Midland City, AL
I love this foundation! It's full coverage and inexpensive. I love applying it with a beauty blender or miracle complexion sponge. I have to use two different shades to get a good match to my skin, but I don't mind. It can cling dry patches and sink into fine lines, but applying it with a sponge really helps prevent that.
Angela B.
Hanover, PA
I recently purchased this product based on reviews and to replace my Bareminerals foundation. I apply mine with a foundation brush and finish with translucent powder. It hides fine lines well, but I am careful to blend them out, but can appear a bit dry under the eyes. Nice light coverage, but covers redness well. Overall lasts all day with no touch up needed or oily T zone.
Ashley B.
Keavy, KY
This is my currently holy grail product. Keeps my skin matte and really flawless looking. The only downside is that my skin tends to stay a little dry and it looks a little flaky on my forehead/eyebrow area. If you use moisturizer and primer with this product, that helps with the dryness, though!! Can't beat the price!
Diana S.
Vestal, NY
This foundation goes on easily and blends well, but it leaves a powdery finish on me and not the dewy one I prefer. Also, I normally purchase the fairest color available in a foundation line, but the light porcelain was way too light for me -- it made me look like a ghost. If you have trouble finding a super pale foundation I highly recommend this one just based on the color.
Jenna P.
Russellville, AR
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I originally bought a shade much lighter than I would typically wear for Halloween and was surprised at how well it went on and how little it took to cover my whole face. I love matte products and plan on purchasing this in my actual shade for every day use. I gave the light shade I had to my sister and she loves it.
aerinae w.
I had purchased this in the darkest shade they had it looked like it matched my skin but when i got home it didn't match at all.My biggest problem with this specific foundation is that there is a very small variety of shades.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Love this foundation for the price it was not expensive and works so much better than the more expensive ones I have found I'm definitely gonna stick to using this because it looks great on my skin and the price is fantastic!!!!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.