4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,135 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I hated this product. It literally just laid on the top of skin and it looked so cackey on the face. I tried using a brush and a beauty blender and even just my hands and it would not blend at all. Not a fan of this product at all.
I love this foundation, specifically for summertime. Why? It's got a bit of a lotiony feel (lotiony?) being a mousse rather than a sticky liquid. I tend to sweat a lot on my forehead and in my T-zone, so wearing a liquid during the hot months makes it run and streak. The thickness of this product helps to prevent streaking.
This is the best foundation I have used yet! I received some from Influenster a while back and have not changed since. It's lightweight, packs a mighty matte finish and lasts all day. Plus the price in the store makes it my go to.
I originally heard people say this was cakey. But for the price I couldn't resist. It has full coverage which I like& also has creamy smooth application. I found if I don't apply a lot of setting powder to this its great long wearing.
Great product for oily and shine. my shine has gotten worst to just great looking skin. i use to have really bad oil n shine out of control now i can say its in control and this works great. thanks influenster. i will purchase now
I love this foundation. It's probably the cheapest foundation you'll find at the drugstore. It stays matte through out the day and doesn't look cakey. Its easy to blend in and it leaves my skin looking flawless. Highly recommend!
I lie this foundation because it has great coverage and does have a mattifying property to it. What i don't like however is the consistency. It is a light thick and make it hard to blend out and i found that you have to blend quickly before it starts settling on your skin. But overall it is a great foundation at a great value.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation looked like the desert on my skin. So drying and not smooth at all. I have resorted to mixing this foundation in with my more dewy foundations for a natural finished look. I could never wear this foundation on its own.
I received this as a tester from Influenster. I like how light weight the product is, but the shade was so wrong that I was unable to wear it. It is way too dark for my skin and had too much of an orange tint. Because of the consistency I would consider buying another one but go a shade or two lighter than my skin color.
This foundation drys out my skin it's really dry and it cakes the skin, I don't like it at all, my skin is really oily and you would think that it would keep it matte but no, the packaging is really basic, overall I'm not a fan.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos