BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Labrea S.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is a great coverage foundation without making you feel cakey, its light weight and its affordable. But for me, I have dry skin if i don't use moisturizer before applying it really accentuates the dry patches. They also need to add more variety for other skin tones.
Kari R.
Atlanta, GA
I was really surprised at how much I liked this product. I usually don't use drugstore brands, but this worked very well. It had high coverage without feeling too heavy. It also lasted all day.
Lindsey H.
I love this foundation for imperfections. I apply it right on every zit/dark spot I have under my regular foundation and it covers nicely. The foundation is decently heavy, which provides nice coverage.
Gaby E.
I recently purchased this foundation. It's a bit small, but doesn't cost much. If you don't use a primer, it might make you look cakey. It does leave me matte. I will continue to give it a try.
Jocelyn R.
I have used this product before and not to big of a fan..if you have dry patches it makes them look worse and makes them stand out. Coverage wise I give it a 7 out of 10 it was to sheer for me didn't give me a full coverage.. I guess just depends on your skin and likings.
Crystal S.
Wheeling, IL
I received this in my #UniVoxBox. I love how it is very lightweight coverage yet covers my acne scars and lasts a pretty long time on my skin. I like the way it feels on my skin, but it can be a bit drying. Overall the color suits me well and I will be purchasing again.
Nahomi P.
Allentown, PA
I tried it more than once to make sure I didn't like it... It's super cakey and patchy, on me anyway... I wouldn't buy it again. A lot of other people love it but it didn't work for me at all.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Very thick formula NOT "feather light" as it states. It feels like you are wearing makeup when you are wearing this foundation. It smears all over my clothes when I'm wearing this foundation. This foundation broke me out as well, I am not a fan of this foundation at all!!
Savannah S.
This is really good for oily skin but i would not recommend it for people with lots of acne/bumps it. I also wouldn't use it if you have some spots on your face that have skin coming off. It is a full coverage foundation and is very matte. It is a mousse and can be easy to blend if you are using a beauty blender.
Katelyn C.
I love that this is mousse style. It covers evenly and well with minimal product. My face didn't feel caked in makeup and my complexion was even. It blends well. My only complaint is that after a few hours my face got a bit shiny - it didn't offer much oil control.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.