BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Emily E.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I have oily skin to an extent and this foundation keeps the shine away. I also have acne breakouts and it does well with coverage and lasts long. This makeup tends to cling to dry spots, so if you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend this. It is a must have for me, though.
VERY GREAT!!!! Very great matte & perfect for oily skin. Only problem is it doesn't last super long but last 4-6 hours depending on the day. Would highly recommend for all oily skin gals & even dry skin people could use a very good moisturizer before. Very comfortable matte not too drying.
Sarai R.
I like it a lot. It's so lightweight and non-oily. It makes my face feel clean. I am so glad I received this product! The only reason I don't give this product an A is the lack of shade options.
Chelsea I.
This fountain is okay. It has it's days.
I, personally think it's really thick. I have oily skin around my nose so its perfect for oily skin. But my forehead gets dry and the fountain gets so clumpy. I just don't like how it dries so fast.
Jen D.
It has a nice texture. Goes on nice and smoothly. This is my go to when I'm in a rush or just want light coverage. The shade i got was a little darker then i wanted but it blends in well so thats not an issue.Overall it gives me a flawless light coverage and keeps me matte
Ingrid R.
Van Nuys, CA
I love using this during the summer because it's super matte and I have super oily skin so it makes me end up looking super nice with a dewy finish I love it this is my go to during the summer.
Jackie M.
Milwaukee, WI
Okay maybe it's just me but this foundation did not work for me. I applied it and from afar it looked amazing but then I got closer to the mirror to check and holy cake! This thing looked horrible on my skin. Maybe it's my skin or whatever but I am super disappointed
Tali G.
Merrick, NY
This foundation definitely deserves its name. It stays matte throughout the day. It does tend to go on cakey though and is kind of thick. I like to use it occasionally but it's not for everyone.
Cathleen  B.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
It's so hard for me to find the right foundation. Luckily, I stumbled upon this holy grail. I don't like feeling a little cakey so I just use a little of it on my face. It somewhat covers all my flaws. Nevertheless, I never had any complaints about this product. Love it!
Labrea S.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is a great coverage foundation without making you feel cakey, its light weight and its affordable. But for me, I have dry skin if i don't use moisturizer before applying it really accentuates the dry patches. They also need to add more variety for other skin tones.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.