4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,160 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 401 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Four the price its good but could be better. Its matte but not for oily skin. Or hot summer days. Tried with matching primer and it helped but felt so cakey
I absolutely love this product seeing as I have oily skin and it works and looks amazing! It last all day and doesn't feel heavy like many other foundations
This is one of my favorite foundations, its works well for skin and goes on very smooth for me and does stay on for a good amount of time throughout the day.
Loved this product. You do not have to use a lot of this product to get the full coverage that is expected. The even better thing is that its so inexpensive.
Review for: 203 True Beige
In love with this foundation. It is full coverage, blends well, keeps you matte, and looks beautiful throughout the day. plus it is only $5-6! what a steal!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
It is a good foundation with great coverage but it really settled into my makeup brushes and was extremely hard to clean out. It is a very thick foundation.
Review for: 100 Ivory
It can be a little cakey at times so exfoliate and moisturizer before using. I've also found that it oxidizes slightly so be careful with your color choice
I absolutely love this! I have been looking for something that lasts all day and this totally does! It has great coverage in all the right areas! Amazing!
I wasn't the biggest fan of this product. But most of the reason was that they didn't have a shade that was really light enough for my very porcelain skin
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is a great option for a thicker foundation. I love using this when my face isn't as clear but also on nights out. It has a great finished look to it.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos