4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,043 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I want to like this foundation, I really do but I got mix feelings. It is matte but the color selection is more on the pink side and it doesn't last long. I like foundations that last at least 8 hours. I like that it's mousse cuz I don't like super liquid foundations but it can attach to dry areas.
I loved this matte foundation! I don't usually like matte either. It lasts all day for me and it's really easy to apply with a brush. It doesn't get cakey like some of the other foundations I've tried and I would definitely recommend it for somebody with dry skin that still wants that matte finish
My problem with matte foundations is that it's to heavy and thick for my face. I'm more of a light coverage type girl. I have no acne on my face but I have a huge problem with dark circles and slight discoloration. I'd only recommend use if you don't might feeling like you have caked on the makeup!
I really tried with this foundation but it was too Cakey and the mousse consistency did not work for me. No matter how I put it on it just looked gross. It also made me break out pretty bad after giving it a try for a few days. Would not recommend. But if it works for you, keep doing your thing! 🤗
This is one of the best drug store foundations that I have used. It blends smoothly and easily and provides good coverage on my combination skin. After a few hours you need to blot and apply powder. Over all really happy and would buy again! I'm very fair and use the shade ivory. Would recommend.
Great value foundation. Super reasonably priced and can be bought at your local drug store. It's pretty thick to cover up those red blemishes without giving an uneven tone. A great powder plus this foundation will really give you a nice flawless look that doesn't require expensive luxury make-up.
In love with this! It's so light and fluffy feeling but it has great coverage. My only complaint is the shades are odd, I wasn't able to find one in my exact shade. They're either very pink or yellow. But definitely worth the price. I'd recommend if you're looking for a more matte porcelain look.
Review for: 203 True Beige
EXCELLENT foundation for the winter. Not so great in the summer. When my face got sweaty the makeup would crease everywhere! But in the winter it does offer amazing coverage. I didn't even have to apply concealer just primer then this foundation. it was like magic! would definitely recommend it.
It goes well with my skin! It covers my blemishes and feels like my face is clear. I love it and its not heavy at all. It does a lot of coverage which is why I love it. I have oily skin and its great for me but I believe it goes well with all types of skin type. I will buy this product again! :)
I was so optimistic about this foundation but I was very much let down. I have dry skin and this foundation was NOT for me! For me it was super flakey and just very uncomfortable to wear. I had it on for about 30 min and had to take it off. I won't be recommending to others or purchasing again.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos