4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,137 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This blends really well and is a full coverage for my skin. Athough I loved the product it did seemingly clog my pores after using for a few days. I would buy this again if I knew it wouldn't irritate my skin. But that's just my skin it could for wonderful for all other skin types.
This is my go to drug store foundation! I have very oily skin and this helps me stay matte all day. Makeup blends nicely on top of it and it has a very good staying power. It's about a medium coverage and covers my redness well. I'd recommend it to anyone struggling with oily skin!
Review for: 203 True Beige
I've been a loyal consumer of the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation for over a year now. It has very high coverage, is long lasting, and isn't cakey. Sometimes I don't even need powder with it! It replaces BB cream and concealer, and is the only foundation I ever use now.
After trying everything out there from Maybelline to MAC, I decided to try this when on a limited budget. Amazing coverage and a very affordable price too! I have scars, age spots, etc and it covers wonderfully without looking caked on! Fabulous plus affordable means its a keeper!
This product is a hit and miss for me. The texture is kind of weird, but it is great for oily skin. I have combo skin oily in my t zone and dry everywhere else . I find this works great in my t zone but on the rest of my face it tends to cling to any imperfection and looks patchy.
Me personally don't like this product there's definitely tons of product in the container I just found myself looking cake face when I wear it if the product was slightly thinner than I don't think that I would have such an issue although the colors are definitely a great Variety
Review for: 203 True Beige
LOVE! With oily skin it was hard to wear anything other than powder but this mousse foundation is light and covers well without wearing off or clogging pours. I purchased from my local Ulta. Definitely keep an eye out for Rimmel coupons! I will continue buying for years to come.
I love this foundation!!!!! i have tried so many foundations to try and cover my acne and my oily skin but nothing worked. My mom told me about this and i tried it and fell in love. It is very cheap and is a full coverage foundation. i would recommend to anyone with oily skin!
Perfect for oily skin! It's matches skin tones great! A little goes a long way. Very good in coverage. But needs more shades added to the line! It stays on for a very long time! Has a soft texture. It's very easy to apply to the skin. You can layer it. :) Also very very matte!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this foundation to the moon and back! The shades are amazing. The product is thick enough that i only use a little bit and by using the right about the tube lasts me 6 whole months! The packaging is perfect especially if you travel.. and of course the price is amazing.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos