8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Madera, CA
I have regular to dry skin, and this product tends to make my skin feel a bit too oily. its okay if you match it with a powder on top, but its not okay for me by its self. it is a decent price and I would guess that if you have oily skin it might work well, but I honestly would only give this product two stars.
Karin L.
Karin L.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
The only reason this foundation gets 3 stars is become it doesn't come in any yellow undertones, they're all pinkish undertones. The formula is excellent, but too much work to color correct the foundation shade to make it work. :( Hope they come out with more shades for the more olive/warm tone makeup lovers!
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I like this foundation because it has great coverage, a little bit goes a long way, and it matches my skin perfectly. I've struggled in the past to find the right foundation cause I'm super oily and have trouble finding the right color, and this works. I put Maybeline fit me powder over it and I'm good to go.
Marlyn M.
Marlyn M.
El Paso, TX
This foundation has honestly been my go-to foundation for over 3 years! I have very dry skin and this foundation does NOT make me feel dry-er! It gives me medium to full coverage and even the medium coverage is treat for me! I top it off with a powder and its last all day on my skin and never clogs any pores.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent coverage and does have a matte finish. Does not last though. Within a few hours there was no foundation left on my nose, forehead and tops of my cheeks. I didn't even go outside in the heat. I can also feel it on my face, it's so heavy and uncomfortable. Glad it was only $5 though so not a total waste.
Analicia C.
Analicia C.
This base is perfect for my oily skin as it leaves matt matt and lasts a lot, after 8 hours I still feel makeup. It's like a mousse but has good coverage. I do not cause acne outbreaks . The only downside is that I have not found the exact skin tone, the more like a pink undertone is . Use the 200 soft beige.
Jordan J.
Jordan J.
Prospect, KY
I really love this foundation! It offers good coverage and I like the matte finish since I have combo/oily skin. My only issue is that it can look cakey depending on how it is applied. You have to play around with different brushes/sponges to see what works best. Overall, a great drugstore foundation though!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
I bought this on the spur of the moment in a pinch. It works really well on my oily skin. At first I used a bit too much not realizing how thick it actually was. But once I got used to its texture I've perfected the blending. Plus I realized with this a little goes a long way! I will definitely buy it again.
Tia B.
Tia B.
Kansas City
Great product if you love matte, airbrushed skin. Walgreens was out of my shade so I purchased a few shades lighter and use it under my eyes as concealer and I am obsessed. I prefer matte skin over dewy skin so I love this product! One of the only "matte" drugstore products I've tried that is actually matte.
Kyndal B.
Kyndal B.
Rocky Mount, VA
I absolutely love this foundation. I always have had some issues when it comes to acne or skin breakouts but this makeup I don't have to worry about that, my face stays some much clearer now it's amazing! It doesn't take much to cover what scars or redness you have. This product it's 100% worth the purchase
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.