BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Hannah S.
Mansfield, OH
I like the coloring and I also like the texture of this. I use oval brushes which allows it to easily blend. However I always feel like I need to use primer or my face dries out and primer can get expensive if you use it everyday. I also think it comes off on my clothes easily
Ashley M.
I did not like this product. The application was good but made you look cake after application, definitely a matte foundation. I personally wouldn't recommend. Tries giving it a second chance and still had the same feeling about it. I wouldn't recommend, i think there are many better foundations out there.
Christina B.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I was in between foundations and needed something until I decided which to choose. I picked this up because of the reviews for oily skin. I am not a fan. It starts off nicely, goes on smooth and blends out very well. After hour 2 it was separating on my t-zone and melting off my face. I tried it with different primers, powders or no powders. Nothing seemed to work. Definitely a waste for me.
Hannah B.
Pine Island, MN
I would say that this product is a full coverage foundation, however, if you are on the dryer side for skin this may not be for you. If you are normal to oily skin then this may work better. As far as the finish goes I would say it is very Matt and doesn't look too shiny or dewy at all. So considering the fact That I am normal to oily skin this product for me derserves a 4 star rating.
Porsha R.
NORCROSS, GA
I recently found this foundation at my local Walmart, they had deeper shades. This foundation is fully matte, it might be too matte. I would highly recommend that you moisturize your face before using this product. It does has a nice finish and only $6. It's worth trying
Jennifer C.
This was a very full coverage foundation, and definitely needs setting. It is very creamy when applying, so you don't need a lot. It can come across as a bit cakey, and would probably be better worn in the winter months when its not to hot. I would recommend other full coverage foundations. It just wasn't the easiest to use and didn't have the best finish once applied to the face.
Madison B.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige, 010 Light Porcelain more...
This is one of my favorite "drugstore" foundations on the market right now. Its full coverage to cover up blemishes and skin imperfections, and its great for oily skin. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone who had really sensitive and dry skin.  However I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a full coverage, matte, and cheap "drug store" foundation.
Kirsten S.
Harlingen
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain more...
This is my current foundation. It is very light and easy to apply and very matte. If you have dry skin like me you definitely need to make sure your face is moisturized. If you have dry patches avoid putting this product over it. It will bring it out a lot!!! I don't really have to use a setting powder or concealer with this foundation, it covers well. And a little goes a long way.
Brittany R.
Review for: 100 Ivory more...
I occasionally buy this when I get bored with my usuals. It's affordable and the texture reminds me of a higher end foundation by Tarte which I love. I would say if you have a dry shin type you won't like this because it sends to cling to dry patches at least it did on me.
Sophie H.
Ithaca, NY
One of the best full coverage foundations I've tried both drugstore and from sephora, Ulta, etc. it has a perfectly matte finish, it's easy to apply (I use fingers first then my beauty blender!) i have combination skin which it works perfectly for. Both smooth on dryness and matte for oily spots. Overall great product!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.