BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
This foundation is okay. I really liked the matte look, however, I found that this product was quick to clog my pores and I noticed breakouts within a few days. The coverage is good and it goes on very smooth, however, I'm not IN LOVE with this product like I hoped I would be.
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
I don't like the texture at all, it tends to dry fast so you have to work fast. It makes my skin look dry and has a cakey finish. It last all day and has good coverage but I wouldn't buy this again.
Maria José R.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
The coverage of this foundation is excellent, its texture is super soft because it is not completely settled but has a texture a little more moose! I loved it and turned in my favorite foundation for special occasions
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
I love this. It lasts a long time and is wonderful! A small amouth covers a large portion! It is also priced decently! I wont go back that is for sure! it also does an amazing job covering any acne!
Rosio V.
Des Plaines, IL
Product that does what it says. I got this on a whim to try a new cover up that didn't cause me to break out. This product went on smoothly with a makeup brush and I didn't have to use a lot. Also no need for touch up through out the day. Can't get enough it i found my new coverup.
Tiffani R.
Columbus, IN
For about a year or two, this foundation has become a major part in my every day routine. The matte prevents my skin from looking oily and the product stays on for a decent amount of time. It always makes me feel confident in myself whenever I have it on. No complaints here!
Jessica Y.
Doral, FL
I liked the consistency of the foundation as it makes it easy to apply but I feel it may be too thick, like it has to be watered down. Or maybe it is because this color is not a 100% accurate match for my skin tone, I have to smudge it a lot until it blends with my skin and I stop looking like a vampire (yeah, its to light for my skin color). I did loved the package it comes in.
Hawraa N.
Dearborn, MI
I fell in love with this foundation the first time i tried it. Its lightweight coverage that doesn't get ruined and it did not become oily at the end of the day either. I just wore this for a wedding and set it with powder and it stayed on the whole time with no problem.
Melynda D.
Secane, PA
This is not a good product for ME. I have combo skin, and it left my face looking shiny and feeling incredibly greasy. I would recommend it to someone with normal skin, but not combo or oily skin
Latara H.
Oceanside, CA
This is a new product and I understand that they may not have the a wide range of shades available at the moment, but I would have hoped for at least one dark shade. I have dark, chocolate skin, and the only color that closely matched my skin tone was many shades too light. I'll have to give this sample to someone else and hope that they can expand their products in the future.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.