BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Jamie T.
Jacksonville, FL
This foundation wasn't like anything I normally use (liquid), but it doesn't feel like liquid. It is super lightweight and matches my skin tone perfectly.! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster
Amy L.
Crossville, AL
This is honestly my favorite drug store foundation. It is so affordable and it offers great coverage. It's also super buildable and you can use it for high coverage or low coverage. I've used it for a couple of years and I love it!
Rachel F.
Shafer, MN
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
My favorite foundation is this right here. With such light skin it can be hard to find a foundation that blends so well into my skin while hiding imperfections and the majority of freckles. I can easily do contouring with this as well. I am a huge fan and it stays on all day!
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
I don't like the texture at all, it tends to dry fast so you have to work fast. It makes my skin look dry and has a cakey finish. It last all day and has good coverage but I wouldn't buy this again.
Maria José R.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
The coverage of this foundation is excellent, its texture is super soft because it is not completely settled but has a texture a little more moose! I loved it and turned in my favorite foundation for special occasions
Samantha Y.
Green Bay, WI
This product was okay. For me, it was very streaky when i applied it and it felt thick. Ive used it only a handful of times. I only reach for it when if im like quickly running to the store and dont want to waste my good foundation.
Querida L.
Stafford, VA
The product has a good texture but it goes on a little too thick for my skin. I also had a hard time matching my skin complexion however I did use it when I ran out of concealer and it work nicely.
Chantel B.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
Love this mousse foundation! It makes my skin look flawless and matte. I have oily skin and this is perfect! It's lightweight and doesn't settle into lines or wrinkles. My color is true ivory #103.
Emily s.
This is the foundation I am currently using. I haven't found a good foundation that covers as well as this one does. It's the perfect consistency for covering breakouts or blemishes. The only reason for giving it 4 stars is because the darkest color they make isn't dark enough for my skin so I have to mix it with a matte bronzer. But if you're not very tan then it would work great!!
Mary S.
I use this foundation all the time. It is great for oily skin, and it has a very matte finish. It is so inexpensive if you are someone who is on a budget. I highly recommend this to other people!!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.