BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Zoe P.
I like this product because it's very full coverage and matte and great for oily skin but the only down side is trying to get a perfect skin tone match , but other than that I do like the product and it could and can be very likable.
Mariela H.
Hollywood, FL
I really like how this product feels. Very smooth and does have a matte finish. However, since I ordered this product through my univoxbox from influenster, I did not receive the right tone. I would try this product by purchasing it.
leighanna d.
Biloxi, MS
If you regularly use matte foundations, I would definitely recommend this product. I used it and it seemed to flake a little on my skin, but my skin is more on the dry side. Rimmel, however is one of the only brands that has foundations that closely match my skin tone. If you regularly have oily skin, definitely give this a try!
Stephanye E.
If you are on the go, this is the best foundation to you because it's easy to blend and keeps your skin dry. But, if you're planning to keep this foundation as a daily thing, I don' highly recommended because it does wear out pretty quickly. Other than that, it's a good product.
Kendra B.
Once again Rimmel has blown me away! This foundation doesn't leave my face in break outs or oily. It literally lasts over my Stay Matte primer for 12 hours or longer. Shine free! 10/10 would recommend.
Brianna R.
I would have to give this product an A! I love that it's a matte foundation. It's easy to apply & does not affect my oily skin! The colors are a little to dark but once you blend it out it is perfect.
Mary H.
West Sacramento, CA
This is a great drug store foundation. I have purchased this about 4 months ago, i have used it ever since. The color selection isn't really broad but you can still work with it. The consistency of this product is pretty thick. I use this on the go and on a daily basis for school. It is defiantly a repurchase. It covers blemishes, redness, acne scares and leaves the skin looking great.
Sandria C.
Detroit, MI
I loved the light coverage. Only thing I didn't ill is that it needed a little more moisture. It last during my day. No touch ups needed. I recorded this complimentary from #Influenster and I would buy this again.
Glenis D.
My skin is oily and this foundation is good for day to day, with an average coverage leaves a nice finish, if you combine it with a mattifying prebase is ideal,if you are mixed skin or oily work it.
Maria José R.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
The coverage of this foundation is excellent, its texture is super soft because it is not completely settled but has a texture a little more moose! I loved it and turned in my favorite foundation for special occasions
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.