8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,220 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I like this product because it's very full coverage and matte and great for oily skin but the only down side is trying to get a perfect skin tone match , but other than that I do like the product and it could and can be very likable.
I really like how this product feels. Very smooth and does have a matte finish. However, since I ordered this product through my univoxbox from influenster, I did not receive the right tone. I would try this product by purchasing it.
If you regularly use matte foundations, I would definitely recommend this product. I used it and it seemed to flake a little on my skin, but my skin is more on the dry side. Rimmel, however is one of the only brands that has foundations that closely match my skin tone. If you regularly have oily skin, definitely give this a try!
If you are on the go, this is the best foundation to you because it's easy to blend and keeps your skin dry. But, if you're planning to keep this foundation as a daily thing, I don' highly recommended because it does wear out pretty quickly. Other than that, it's a good product.
Once again Rimmel has blown me away! This foundation doesn't leave my face in break outs or oily. It literally lasts over my Stay Matte primer for 12 hours or longer. Shine free! 10/10 would recommend.
I would have to give this product an A! I love that it's a matte foundation. It's easy to apply & does not affect my oily skin! The colors are a little to dark but once you blend it out it is perfect.
This is a great drug store foundation. I have purchased this about 4 months ago, i have used it ever since. The color selection isn't really broad but you can still work with it. The consistency of this product is pretty thick. I use this on the go and on a daily basis for school. It is defiantly a repurchase. It covers blemishes, redness, acne scares and leaves the skin looking great.
I loved the light coverage. Only thing I didn't ill is that it needed a little more moisture. It last during my day. No touch ups needed. I recorded this complimentary from #Influenster and I would buy this again.
My skin is oily and this foundation is good for day to day, with an average coverage leaves a nice finish, if you combine it with a mattifying prebase is ideal,if you are mixed skin or oily work it.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos