• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
The product was very thick. I had to use a damp sponge and apply it little by little for it to work for me. I also found that it applied better if I had a moisturizer on. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with dry skin, as it would be more cakey. If applied well this product works fine.
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
Perfect full coverage foundation for an oily skin girl like myself. It is a very strong matte coverage while still feeling weightless. This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended. Definitely a new favorite.
Alissa R.
Howell, NJ
This product is easy to apply, has medium to buildable coverage, allows your skin to breathe, and lasts all day! I highly recommend that anyone with combination to oily skin tries it out!
(*Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.)
Meghan S.
I didn't like this foundation. I have dry skin so it caked up my dry areas. And it was a little to heavy. It's hard to find the right color for my fair skin, but this matched well. If your someone who likes a medium to full coverage foundation and have oily skin the give this a try.
jenny k.
Overland Park, KS
Make up is supposed to help you look better right? this definitely didn't and I will not be buying again. Do not get this if you have acne or skin that is not smooth, I found it made by flaws look worse. It feels very heavy on my face too
Regi W.
Personally, I did not like this foundation. I found that it was way too heavy on my skin and made my pores feel clogged, which made them appear to be bigger. I returned it within five days of having it.
Hannah B.
Janesville, WI
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I love this foundation for keeping me matte! Oily skin is the nemesis and this is a reputable opponent to it, I don't like the color selection though. I bought the lightest shade and it was still a bit too dark. If I could find a paler one here then I would give it 5 stars for sure.
Shannon M.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
The only foundation that has come closest to my skin color, but the texture leaves much to be desired. It feels kinda of weird and heavy for a bit, then that feeling kind of subsides. I would definitely wear this more often if it didn't clog my pores and cause breakouts on my skin.
Jay C.
Middletown, DE
If you are looking for a quick buy , this is it. I don't like the formula.. it is too thin for me. This foundation does not have SPF in it, which is a con because we want to protect our precious skin!

Emerald G.
Pomona, CA
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
This foundation is ultra matte the texture is similar to that of cream cheese wayy to thick on application for my liking. I bought this at target and still have like a whole tube practically I only gave it like 2 tries
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.