BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Juliet L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation has pretty good coverage. It might look cakey at first, but once the makeup settles in the foundation definitely looks smooth. I have combination skin, so I can only use this foundation in the summer. It does stay pretty matte throughout the day, but I still have to blot my face after a few hours to get rid of some shine.
Andrea B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this,it's an amazing foundation you can use for everyday it's a matte so you won't have to worry about your face looking shiny in the middle of the day.(LOL). So if you want full coverage and a flawless finish use Rimmel London stay matte foundation.
Katie L.
Holly Springs, NC
When I first purchased this product, I didn't like the way it applied and how heavy the coverage was. But I retried this product with a damp Beauty Blender, which really helped in sheering out the foundation and avoiding a cakey look. The foundation is a moussey consistency, but it's not light or airy. It does help me to stay matte for longer.
Michelle K.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is the best one I have found so far. I love the coverage I get with it and it really does match my skin tone. The only downside is everyday I use it I have to exfoliate right before I use other wise it looks horrible and scaly
Haley O.
Tolleson, AZ
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have fallen in love ! I find it looks best when applied with a beauty blender. Very thick and full coverage but an amazing formula. Beware that it can cake up really fast if not blended good. Just be sure to blend it out nice. Lasts me a full day doesn't separate which is wonderful! You will love this if you're looking for full coverage.
Janet M.
I was probably the MOST EXCITED to see this in my #UniVoxBox! I have the Stay Matte primer and LOOOOOOOOOVE IT. I wanted to buy this SO BAD but had a feeling this would come in the VoxBox when they asked for what shade I was! I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! :) Any Rimmel Stay Matte products are always on my Holy Grail beauty list, so no surprise here.
Miriam A.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Such a good foundation! It covers well. It can be a bit dry, so as usual, it's best to apply with a damp brush or sponge. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. I'm almost done with mine, and I have to be squeezing what's left like a toothpaste tube. Other than that, pretty good!
Damaris E.
Levittown, PA
I love this foundation the cover is reaally good. i tried it for a while and it didn't break out my face out like some foundations do. After a while it doesn't oil up either. it does last me from 7-3pm. If i use powder it last even longer. i like it a lot. i ran out of this because i used it everyday. i cant find it anymore in stores. i need to know where else they sell this. ITS AMAZZZINNNNNNGGGG!
Ruzina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation stays matte or the first hour then started to make my face feel like a puddle of oil the rest of the day. I tried blotting paper and the oil came off, but the puddle feeling didn't go away. I stopped using it after a week.
Marissa R.
Fort Collins, CO
Love this foundation! Read so many raving reviews online that I had to try it...and it was only $5! Can't beat the price. It does stay matte (not forever though). Also, it helps to use after a primer. I chose a shade darker than me even though it's summer time because I am slowly getting more and more tan. I also spread it on with a brush with no problem. Also, I have oily, combination skin.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.